IGNORED

It's About Time - Growing Up ATI

roddma

SOmeone posted about growing up in ATI on the FB 19 Kids page. you have to go back to Wednesday. Anna's brother in law chimed in as well.

I'm glad that Josh and others are bringing this to light. Unfortunately, there seem to be a few people on the FB page who still don't seem to get it.

I've been following that thread too. Some sane people on there and a whole lot of kooks. Emily appears to be a kook. Is it chance that her name is "Emily" (cue Twilight Zone music)?

SOmeone posted about growing up in ATI on the FB 19 Kids page. you have to go back to Wednesday. Anna's brother in law chimed in as well.

I can't find it.

Nell

Hmm ... that's weird that you can't see it. I can still see it. The comments are collapsed, though, so you have to click on them to see them.

I did do that but I'll try again.

Nell

Guest Anonymous

Right underneath the pictures on the top of the page it says:

Wall ......................... "19 Kids and Counting" "Everyone (Top Posts)"

Click the "Everyone" link and scroll down to Wednesday's posts, that should sort it out.

Click the "Everyone" link and scroll down to Wednesday's posts, that should sort it out.

Thanks. I really hate Facebook's new format. OK, now, what is Anna's brother-in-law's name? Joshua McDonald?

Nell

OK, now, what is Anna's brother-in-law's name? Joshua McDonald?

Never mind, found his first reply where he says he is Anna's brother-in-law. And is Susanna, who's living with him and wife now, another of Anna's sister?

Nell

Following your directions I came to this post

Samantha Heib-King

The duggars ways are extremely similar of the teachings of bill gothard I think they belongs to this guys cult

Good for her.

I found Sarah's post!

Hmm I can't see it. I've scrolled all the way down to Sept 16th, and 'ctrl+ F' searched for it...no luck...

Edit: Nevermind! Found it :)

Thanks! Clicking on "Everyone" and going back a couple of days worked. Reading it, and other comment threads now. Some viewers have never heard of Quiverfull, Gothard, dominionism, etc. They just watch and love the family without understanding anything about them.

Lewis has some nice posts on that thread!

I am surprised the TLC BOTS didn't do a search and destroy of anything negative re: 19 K & C.

I am surprised the TLC BOTS didn't do a search and destroy of anything negative re: 19 K & C.

I thought the same thing, especially when it comes to their connections to ATI/VF. It seems to me that TLC tries to keep that sort of hush-hush.

Archived