IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

1 hour ago, Iamhispurity said:

And... I didn’t see this coming. Patience Pennington is engaged. Figured she would at some point, but didn’t even see a courtship announcement.

To elaborate, her fiance's name is Nathan Jackmann.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

T. Rex Arms is the Emma Stone to Derick Dillard's Lindsay Lohan. 

Seems reasonable but...how exactly? T. rex Arms being shiny and appealing where Derick is a mess? Because I can totally see that. They run in different circles though.

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m cringing so hard at the thought of this happening. I’m actually going to pretend it is all just some crazy dream. 

Trust me. Having your first kiss in front of 300 people sucks majorly.

4 hours ago, albireo said:

Seems reasonable but...how exactly? T. rex Arms being shiny and appealing where Derick is a mess? Because I can totally see that. They run in different circles though.

He looks like what Derick once was, or in retrospect never really was but nostalgia makes it so. 

I was feeling crabby and ventured to Jordanyo. Irdnagrl’s blig, where I belatedly learned about Melsmir fixing to marry Ben Wong—- and by Chance saw Anna Flynn’s nice note and her wish for us to enjoy our “gossiping.”  Hm. Anyway looks like her sister Rebekah Flynn Thomas  is mom to four. But TVW - the very worst — is that MelBen will marry in Pacific, MO.  That’s way too close to me over here in Arndt-land. Can’t anybody move the dominionists AWAY from this part of the continent? Or do I just have to build myself a little movable Wall I can take with me to deflect them all?? 

Continuing in the next thread.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived