Milly-Molly-Mandy

Ohh, let's play "where's the baby??" again:

where.JPG.c91762a5c7ece19c18c72ff717b8faa3.JPG

That chain on daddy tho:

chain.JPG.e10810904ba850cadf04a391fa8cb090.JPG

Spoiler

fab.JPG.fa4b87bb39d346fcc21fc87ef62e7ff7.JPG

Jolene

jolene.JPG.e1ddc0a70a807d260046504ea28094ba.JPGjourney.JPG.a95889d1a2492a7d4ea3b2fa1af6d4cd.JPGjoy.JPG.0a77006a38c9c9fe674dbefe9f049d16.JPG

matchy matchy

149476079_matchymatchy.JPG.1a32964345f0c589cfb33e7b5e6f754a.JPG

I think you're right about the Roma thing @JermajestyDuggar

rose.JPG.e55b85fed03d5b736d50b0c15b19d001.JPG

Where art thou, James?

173683572_whereartthou.JPG.455d31a0434e837d929da7458fafc722.JPGchristmas.JPG.a63578532297aa749cef637cf60d2698.JPG

HELLllllllllllpppppp!!!!!!

help.JPG.0a7fd884690829651c7d08af248bc7ba.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 3

I came across a truly OMG name on there... Elayus Love Lee. I can just about understand the Love Lee, but Elayus?? Just... what? Baby is a girl.

I wonder what on Earth the doctors and nurses must think if/when they see those ridiculous outfits and hospital bedding sets.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I came across a truly OMG name on there... Elayus Love Lee. I can just about understand the Love Lee, but Elayus?? Just... what? Baby is a girl.

I wonder what on Earth the doctors and nurses must think if/when they see those ridiculous outfits and hospital bedding sets.

They are likely used to it. If it’s part of the local culture then they’ve probably seen lots of over the top ruffles and gold. 

• Upvote 2

Fair enough. The names are interesting, you get the totally traditional and biblical ones like Margaret and Elizabeth and James, then you get the wtf ones like Italy and Elayus and Journey.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Fair enough. The names are interesting, you get the totally traditional and biblical ones like Margaret and Elizabeth and James, then you get the wtf ones like Italy and Elayus and Journey.

I was dying that someone else popped in with a "I have a Journey Rose, too!" 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

This cowboy themed room from Ruffles and Bows seemed kind of cute until I looked closer.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190928-133323.thumb.jpg.286cadecfc086a0c982e83e0344f0e1c.jpg

The decorative hanger thing gave me the sads:20190928_133408.jpg.946660013142763e551355746f596ae9.jpg

Baby's first pistols? :my_sad:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 2

WOW! How on earth do y'all find these people?? Ruffles and colors. Wearing white is probably very depressing and boring for them.  What's with the puffy, fuzzy hair?

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I fell very, very hard and long down the rabbit hole of Chelsea’s sister, Nicole Randle, and her instagram last night, and OMG........I just couldn’t stop reading and looking. It was like a very fancy catalog for Republican children. Those outfits are truly amazing, but I can’t figure out if it’s amazing good or amazing bad.

Nicoles husband is, from what I could tell, an FBI agent/military person who travels frequently, has been stationed overseas, and does work in DC. She was going to be a doctor but gave it up to marry him and is raising her children to find the idea of women working outside the home hilarious. (It’s disgusting.) The family loves to join him in DC and stay at the Trump hotel. Every day of any vacation, the girls hair is elaborately styled and they are dressed in things to match where they are and what they are doing - for a European vacation one summer, they wore Madeline dresses in France, and Paddington Bear themed dresses in London. Their shoes are always fancy, not practical, and they don’t look comfortable at all. 

I’m guessing that Nicole makes some of their clothes, buys some, and does a lot of personalization on her embroidery sewing machine. But even if they wear that kind of outfit only a few times a week, and not every day like they do when they’re traveling, it must be really exhausting not being able to relax and having to worry constantly about your clothes getting dirty. None of what they wear looks to be machine washable - even their socks have little embroidery on them. (If something isn’t machine washable I don’t consider it wearable for myself.) And she talks about how hard it is curling their hair, which means they have to do it by hand for all these occasions. What the heck is wrong with leaving it straight and loose? Some people don’t have curly hair. They are all attractive enough kids, get over it.

The oldest kid, Olivia Kate, is 14 now and when asked at one point if she’ll get tired of the matching, Nicole said that she usually coordinates her own outfits with theirs and so she may never outgrow it. As it is, the majority of stuff is way, way too young for Olivia. No teenager should still be wearing anything with a bib collar and embroidery, ew. Her smile is identical in every single picture in a really weird way. The middle kid, Caroline, seems a real spitfire who does get tired of smiling, but her mother doesn’t give her a choice. Caroline’s comments and shenanigans prove that she is trying to live life as a kid, not a model. The 2 year old doesn’t have enough information for me to form an opinion on yet.

They are all beautiful girls but their hobby is being professional models for their mother, and I wonder if that is truly what they want to be doing or they have just been brainwashed into it. The dresses would be something I’d admire in a catalog, something for a really special occasion like a wedding, but these kids are wearing them a few times a week. I don’t know why, when they make cute, modest, comfortable clothes for children, they are dressed, as someone on FJ said but I forget where, like Madam Alexander dolls. 

Here is her instagram if you can’t find it. https://www.instagram.com/mum2oliviakatecaroline.lucybea/?hl=en

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

I’m trying to find the right words for the train wreck that is Ruffles n’ Bows but they fail me.  Tacky, schlocky, cheap, sleazy…nothing quite does justice to the horror. I mean, what do you say about something like this (leaving the fact that the kid’s name is Paradise out of it)?

Spoiler

E6E32321-DF0A-498C-A198-DBD15F15DBFD.thumb.jpeg.b2e88fab78bf93a9e547aa9f98441c09.jpeg

As for Olivia Kate, how much do you have to stunt your child’s emotional growth for a freaking 14 year old to get a charge out of dressing in clothes geared to kids 6 years her junior. All I keep thinking of is Baby June from Gypsy, only I don’t think OK will finally reach the end of her rope and run off with the first boy who makes googly eyes at her. There’s something about that whole look that screams “BRAT!” to me. The kind of kid who can ever do wrong in mama’s eyes, but Is a complete snot to everyone.

Spoiler

8806B280-5792-476A-AC6B-E4F4BE558208.jpeg.dd3008f9841149455b21550cf9416918.jpeg

Edited by sparkles
  • Upvote 1

Olivia Kate also always looks like she’s squinting a bit, and I think it’s because she wears glasses but has to take them off for pictures. Both she and Caroline got posts devoted to their getting glasses but then never wore them again - well, Caroline on very rare occasions. Even the Maxwells aren’t vain enough to have kids take off their glasses for a photo. (I say this as someone who does take off her glasses sometimes for photos but only because I don’t wear them regularly, just for distance, and they’re not something I 100% need unless I’m driving, in which case, nobody is taking my picture anyway.)

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Chelsea's sister thinks that God gives us whatever our heart desires: six bathrooms and a purse closet for a 14-year-old. :pb_rollseyes:

• WTF 4

On 11/17/2019 at 4:27 AM, sparkles said:

I’m trying to find the right words for the train wreck that is Ruffles n’ Bows but they fail me.  Tacky, schlocky, cheap, sleazy…nothing quite does justice to the horror. I mean, what do you say about something like this (leaving the fact that the kid’s name is Paradise out of it)?

Hide contents

E6E32321-DF0A-498C-A198-DBD15F15DBFD.thumb.jpeg.b2e88fab78bf93a9e547aa9f98441c09.jpeg

As for Olivia Kate, how much do you have to stunt your child’s emotional growth for a freaking 14 year old to get a charge out of dressing in clothes geared to kids 6 years her junior. All I keep thinking of is Baby June from Gypsy, only I don’t think OK will finally reach the end of her rope and run off with the first boy who makes googly eyes at her. There’s something about that whole look that screams “BRAT!” to me. The kind of kid who can ever do wrong in mama’s eyes, but Is a complete snot to everyone.

Hide contents

8806B280-5792-476A-AC6B-E4F4BE558208.jpeg.dd3008f9841149455b21550cf9416918.jpeg

OMG I didn't notice the pink monstrosity slippers next to the bed at first - how do you even walk in those?

• I Agree 2

47 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Apparently Chelsea's sister thinks that God gives us whatever our heart desires: six bathrooms and a purse closet for a 14-year-old. :pb_rollseyes:

God or FBI money, either one of those.

Spoiler

Or maybe it’s the tithe money her family has collected over the 70+ years of owning a megachurch

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Well Ruffles n Bows have made the news in Australia. Feeling smug i saw them a year ago on FJ!

https://www.lifestyle.com.au/news/matching-delivery-room-decor.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social_organic&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=link%2Blifestyle&utm_content=deliverydecor

@anachronistic great in-depth explanation of the sister. How did you find out about the doctor part? 

• Upvote 2

I read the entire Instagram but don’t remember where exactly the doctor thing was, sorry Milly-Molly-Mandy. Unfortunately the whole thing has gone private and I’m not willing to ask to be able to follow her just because I feel like I’d be almost stalking her beautiful kids. They’re just so cute! And oppressed! But also cute.....

• Love 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:35 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

How can FBI pay that well to their officers? Maybe he's a boss? 

And a purse closet? Wow. Modesty, that's the word.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, anachronistic said:

Here is her instagram if you can’t find it. https://www.instagram.com/mum2oliviakatecaroline.lucybea/?hl=en

It's private. I kinda loved Chelsea's one, but she became private, too.

• 7 months later...

HOLY SHIT guys. I clicked on the link above about Chelsea's sister and went to her re-sell page. 

At least some of the comments are calling her out, but I'm about to report this as offensive....right!?

• Angry 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

What the??? Uh, these people are or really stupid or I don't know is not even being dumb is just don't care about anything or anyone outside you. I have to report as well I can't stand them and this shit

• Upvote 4

Woooow. What’s the betting that that kid actually knows who Anne Frank was, and has done something like read the diary or at least learned about how horrifically Jews were treated in the Nazi era? 
It’s unbelievable. I can’t even...

• Upvote 2

Wait, I'm behind about who these people are. I'm so confused. Are they Jewish or did this young girl recieve a star for being good?? Never been a fan of coats with buttons. I'm a zipper person.

Actually, the photo is disappeared in my feed. It was before the one with the girls in the blue dress with their purse (all these photos with the girls are so extra I can't even)Screenshot_20200911-165224_Instagram.thumb.jpg.aac82636d0cb92a5d3c246f777cbdcdd.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1