IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Good God. She even has Starbucks themed dresses, snowday dresses, and election day "Lil' Republican" dresses. 

And they're all hideous. 

Seriously, someone needs to teach that woman about the elegance of clean lines. Sometimes less is more. 

And yeah, it's very clear their hair is damaged. You can definitely tell in the one picture where the girl has her hair wet. 

• Upvote 12

Those poor (rich) little dolls! The person who sews those dresses is talented but wtf! The most casually dressed pic was of the elder two girls heading off for a cruise vacation with their Nan. Josie Duggar running around and playing in a cotton dress and leggings is much more comfy than wearing massive bows, lace petticoats, bloomers and ill fitting Mary Janes! 

• Upvote 8

A couple positives:

1) She mentioned picking up the girl(s?) from school, which implies that she doesn't homeschool. I have nothing against homeschooling, if done well, but I have a feeling that if Chelsea homeschooled her girls, they'd be dressed like dolls all the time

2) There are pics here and there of the girls in normal-ish girl clothes (like when one was roller skating), so maybe they only dress this way for pics

Now the negatives:

1) I doubt that the girls have any say in dressing this way

2) If a child's shoes are too small or big, then buy better-fitting shoes

• Upvote 7

My son is slightly terrified of the pic in the first post!  And yes, get shoes that fit!  If you can pay to have those dresses made, you can afford some new shoes.

• Upvote 5

She might be the seamstress - only basing this on the fact that she's followed by Sarah Jane of "Romantic History " and Russell the Shitgibbon fame.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

If you can afford all those floofy dresses and hair decorations (I see the girls wearing Snugars headbands, which are like $30 a pop), you can afford to buy your kids properly fitting shoes.

I'm fine with dressing your kids up in cute outfits for Christmas card photos or for worship services, or letting your daughter (or son!) wear tons of frilly shit because they want to (lord knows I drove my parents nuts with my demands to look like a Disney Princess for preschool every day), but I doubt that these girls get much say in how they dress. I'm rooting for Charlotte Eloise to go full-on goth/punk when she's fifteen.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 6

I've been following the instagram on and off for a couple of years. I remember one time when she had a picture of the eldest dressed in normal little girl gear at her grandmother's, with an accompanying comment about how the child actually preferred that to the elaborate matching frocks -- but oh no, must wear the frocks. (I think that picture has been removed: she's gone private and purged from time to time.) Awful woman.

Edited by Jigsaw3
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I went through a lot of pictures on her Instagram. She must spend a fortune on clothes. I never saw the same outfits twice. They remind me of Nellie Olsen from LHOP.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

What the actual fuck is the point of all these outfits? They look like little Veruca Salts. 

And what the hell is so funny with that post? “LOOOL MY DAUGHTER DELETED MY POST SHE MUST BE LIBERAL” errr no. It’d be so funny if those girls WERE all liberals in 20+ years in old ripped jeans and beat-up Converses, looking back at those photos and inwardly cringing and wondering why. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

What the actual fuck is the point of all these outfits? They look like little Veruca Salts. 

And what the hell is so funny with that post? “LOOOL MY DAUGHTER DELETED MY POST SHE MUST BE LIBERAL” errr no. It’d be so funny if those girls WERE all liberals in 20+ years in old ripped jeans and beat-up Converses, looking back at those photos and inwardly cringing and wondering why. 

She's teaching her daughters to judge people by their looks. A stranger did them a favor and took their picture. Her daughter insulted the woman by saying she looked like a Hillary lady. And her mother agreed. Way to raise the next generation of hateful superficial republicans :my_angry:

• Upvote 24
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 6

Man I already feel sorry for those girls when they go through their awkward tween phase. Mom will completely drop them for their younger siblings until they're photogenic again. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

K, I’m back. 

They go to school (good).

They voted for Trump (surprising).

The girls seem happy (good).

Mom must buy shoes in every size to keep passing them down, yet enable oldest to continue to match (obsessive).

They rarely wear the same dresses twice (crazy).

Mom refers to what they are wearing collectively as a dress (singular).

Those hairstyles have to hurt (bad).

Styles seem to have calmed down in the last year or so (good).

Early bows were absolute monstrosities (can’t even be called bows, really).

No response to multiple queries when expected boy baby turned out to be a girl baby (weird).

Baby was initially referred to by her middle name, but now by her first (both cute names).

Dad seems onside with decision to turn human children into dolls (nice).

They must spend multiple thousands on clothing and accessories (rich).

Monograms on dresses, headbands, purses, diaper covers, beds and front door (insane).

What the fuck (WTF).

• Upvote 34
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

the baby is just adorable! but i think the 2nd child (abigail?) is going to be the one to say 'f this shit' sooner, rather than later.  pretty sure a lot of the hair is wigs and falls and fake ponytails ala josie duggar, some pictures look like less hair on the girls...surprised she hasn't done that to the baby yet.

its all very weird to me, everybody needs some kind of a hobby i guess, but chelsea maybe should try dolls instead of her sweet children. some day they are absolutely going to hate these pics being out in the world when they had no choice.

• Upvote 2

I can't look away from this hot mess - spoilering because too many images, but WTAF?  Free Abigail!

Spoiler

I actually can't believe she posted these - her daughter was crying because she was so uncomfortable, but haha, I guess?

59f4be9af094f_ScreenShot2017-10-28at18_28_35.thumb.png.b3ad879bbd3192bebee9bfb30dd630c5.png

Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_39_45.thumb.png.377678e9bb1282adc66a5c9ace314b91.png

She pretty much admits she's trying to live an idealised childhood through her poor girls

Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_30_45.thumb.png.9019a04ebfb0f4e90ddae36a0f5b714d.png

And putting her kids in wigs to cosplay AoGG?

Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_32_30.thumb.png.b7e756230c633fdce9f0f2353c9ea704.pngScreen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_32_54.thumb.png.ce4651bb9dabb5db29dba57bc8f27b17.png

Really glad they are sometimes allowed to dress *relatively* normally... Seems like Abigail is the one least into the dress-up

Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_27_23.thumb.png.f73a406af4d47a2023479a5f30009860.png

Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_18_39_22.thumb.png.36f7d94022cad860f43caf731d2e9252.png

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

It seems like she doesn't answer too many questions. Lots of people have asked about where she gets her dresses, bows, bonnets, and she doesn't answer. I think it would be interesting to know when they found out she was having a girl. Her refusal to answer simple questions that are asked over and over is odd. 

The girls seem to sleep in curlers. There are a couple of pictures of them with curlers in before bed. I bet that's comfortable....

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, freealljs said:

2) There are pics here and there of the girls in normal-ish girl clothes (like when one was roller skating), so maybe they only dress this way for pics

But in that roller skating pic, she has her hair pulled into curlers. I agree with @JermajestyDuggar that they probably sleep in them considering the type of curlers she uses and that's very uncomfortable. This woman needs a real hobby or volunteer position or something. 

• Upvote 13

One of the commenters called her child Chanel.

Dear God, why???

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She's teaching her daughters to judge people by their looks. A stranger did them a favor and took their picture. Her daughter insulted the woman by saying she looked like a Hillary lady. And her mother agreed. Way to raise the next generation of hateful superficial republicans :my_angry:

Seriously, how freaking rude is that post? "Someone did us a favor so I mocked her when her back was turned in front of my children!" How Christian... Also, someone needs to tell that idiot woman that "Republican" is capitalized. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

Oh god PEI is far too close to me. Those poor girls, it might be fun as a Halloween costume but not all day every day! 

• Upvote 5