IGNORED

Counting On - Season 4, part 4 - Where Time Isn't Linear and Everyone Is a Relative

Buzzard

I thought it was interesting that Joe would say there's nothing wrong with a little makeup. Especially considering how rigid they are in their gender roles. 

Kendra's dress is beautiful on her, definitely youthful, but seems to fit well at the very least. 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2

Kendra and her sister are bonding while Kendra's sister looks like the girl from clueless

We have the annual line up of the men - Joe has a cow lick - is that what it is called? 

Pastor Cadwell has decided to show up and be supportive and encouraging. 

First vision of Kendra and Pastor Cadwell meeting - He looks sharp for a man of what 30 ? 

She has a little bit of mommy in her dress....Ok that is adorable. Her relationship with her dad is sweet. 

Jana decides to touch up Joe's nose that seems to be spoiling the day - she pulls out the makeup literally. 

Miss Cindy has improvised with the lost flowers - she created from nothing 

The annual line up of the women - We see Anna like 10 months pregnant....

Joe has his moment with Michelle and JB -the annual we love each other speech.  Praise praise praise 

Michelle sounds like she is doped on something. 

A duggar first a sewing machine has shown up.  Annual ruffle needs to be fixed. 

12 minutes ago, purple_summer said:

I would like to add that I'm watching this on the tv and plane crash training videos on my laptop at the same time. Somehow it feels poetic. 

I am looking up YVR shoots for the xfiles filming locations :D

My BEC comments:

One bridesmaid on the left for photos didn't get the shoe memo. Black. Ugh.

Michelle's fugly clodhoppers with that dress. Ugh.

However, their totally staged talk with Joe: canned. But the words were okay.

I got married in the month of September with my colors of navy blue, silver and blush pink. I'm partial to the look of this wedding. I would totally wear Kendra's dress, but make the beaded bodice a sweetheart neckline.

Watching that scene with JBoob and Michelle having a talk with Joseph gave me flashbacks to the chat Boob had with Josh before his wedding. Oh man, how times have changed. When Boob and Michelle kept going on and on to Joe about him honoring and praising Kendra, I kept thinking, "They REALLLLLY don't want another Duggar sex scandal."

Just now, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I got married in September with my colors of navy blue, sliver and blush pink. I'm partial to the look of this wedding. I would totally wear Kendra's dress, but make the beaded bodice a sweetheart neckline.

Watching that scene with JBoob and Michelle having a talk with Joseph gave me flashbacks to the chat Boob had with Josh before his wedding. Oh man, how times have changed. When Boob and Michelle kept going on and on to Joe about him honoring and praising Kendra, I kept thinking, "They REALLLLLY don't want another Duggar boy sex scandal."

The funny thing is my family ate the josh talk up and now they pretty much hate all things Duggar. 

BACK UP THE TROLLEY!!!! Is grandma Mary wearing a dyed version of the infamous silver lobster dress???? I think so. She changed it up a bit I think and it looks better on her.

The sewing machine is the biggest guest at the wedding. 

I don't own a sewing machine - does this surprise anyone?

and guess who is doing the sewing - I will give you a guess she is the second one born 

JANA - J is for Just A is for A N is for Nancy A is for Apple  

All the brothers have decided to pray for Kendra to get pregnant right away.  JB strolls in and demands another boy hug and this time he drags the brothers in. 

I spy Austin 

Michelle annoys me tonight 

The wedding march song  - I love that song 

All the girls minus Anna because I didn't see her walk down the aisle - the amount of people looks smaller. We don't see any husbands of the daughters. 

Kendra and her father chat

cut to a commercial 

THIS IS SO HARD

The boys pray that kendra gets pregnant right away??? That skeeves me out a bit. Even the boys are obsessed with the blessing count down... yikes.

Kendra's voice and her mom's sounded similar, even down to the little giggle. Nothing wrong with it, I just see where she got it.

They need to rename this, Jana Saves the Day.

You can see Joy's bump.

The husbands are in the 2nd or 3rd row, you can see them with the littles during the procession. But not Josh. :moose:

My husband looks up from his phone and notices Kendra's dad giving his daughter away. He mutters, "Who's this teenage guy? Wait, is that her DAD??"

I've defended Michelle's orthopedic shoes before but she needed to find a better pair, if only for a few hours. There are plenty of comfy supportive flats out there.

Kendra walks down the aisle and Joe starts crying - Ben didn't cry that hard.... 

Don't worry Pastor - Joe will pay you the $800 grand you desire. 

Does anyone remember where they were in 1998? Don't make me pull out my date books

Pastor Cadwell gives a speech that is too cute for words because it is much more authentic than the Duggars 

We have another covenant marriage. 

Kendra does the smurf giggle while Josiah parachutes from the top of the church in order to give the ring to Joe. I have no words to describe that moment because I would have slapped Josiah. 

How original and totally upsetting for Kendra hence the smurf giggle - Joe looked like he was going to throw up. 

Vows....

and the marriage licence gets signed and prayers over the new couple.   Let them pray in peace so we don't have to hear the prayers because those are private. 

It's like Barbie and Ken are getting married 

THAT"s it BARBIE and KEN 

First Kiss - and rose petals to distract - long kiss closed mouth 

Power outage 

Mrs and Mr Duggar run away from the power outage and into a room 

A candlelight reception how romantic and then the power comes back on 

Buzzard I applaud you 1000% 

Bueller out 

1 minute ago, beepy13 said:

"With this wing, I be wed".

Yup! And When Joy got married she said "untertainties"  instead of uncertainties..... that along with "invested in me".... shows the nerves of those speaking. That has to be nerve racking.

Not gonna lie, when that power went out right as Pastor Caldwell was to formally announce the bride and groom, I thought, "What mischief is Cindy up to now?" But alas, it was a citywide power outage.

• Coconut Flan unpinned this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived