IGNORED

Zach and Whitney Bates - part 4

laPapessaGiovanna

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Kaci and Bradley are perfectly dressed but, again, Kaci shoes are a fail. A 2 year old can easily fall down with that kind of sandals.

Could be why she's barefoot in the first photo!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2018 at 1:05 PM, just_ordinary said:

The only thing that confuses me is why one wouldn’t use a tube top for those purposes. My shirts tend to roll up over time and that makes annoying lines under dresses, plus you can’t just pull it down in public.

Because those things roll, too, and are more unstable than a tank especially if a toddler grabs it?

It didn't take me long to learn that if a shirt can be easily pulled down , a baby/toddler will grab it and pull it down at the most embarrassing moment.

I would probably wear something underneath that dress. It goes lower than my personal comfort level.

I think that Kaci Lynn looks quite a bit like her maternal grandmother.  I see a lot of Zach in here but wow Grandma, too. I'm always so interested in who people look like.  Like I still can't figure out who Kendra Caldwell Duggar looks like...

On 3/20/2018 at 7:41 AM, LillyP said:

I think for Zach & Whitney, and probably most of the fundie kids, they all went into marriage with a "as many as God will allow" mindset to having kids. They didn't know any different because it's what is "normal" to them. That being said there are a lot of times in life when you THINK you'll do things one way and end up changing your tune once you're actually in that situation. I think having kids is no different. I'd be willing to bet they realize after 2 kids it's a lot of work and they're happy with where they are right now.

I have a very good friend who is not religious or Fundy and for years said she wanted 5 kids (she's one of 3). She's now due with her second kid next week and they'll be 2 years apart. Reality is setting in just how much life is going to change and how hard it's going to be. Her first is pretty easy and she's used to going and doing as much as she wants but that's about to change with two little kids. I can see her maybe having one more but I'd be VERY surprised if she has 5. Saying it is one thing, living it is another. ;)

ETA: I also see the Bates kids choosing this route way more than the Duggar kids. Regardless if you "like" one family more than the other, the Bates kids have proven more often that they really are making their own decisions (for the most part) within their own families. The pants wearing, less kids, watching mainstream movies, having "normal" jobs (like a hair salon, realtor, and cop) etc.

AND the Bates parental unit do not have the (seemingly) endless supply of financial and other resources that JB has managed to amass. JB has kept his adult kids inline by buying/supporting them.

On 3/31/2018 at 8:37 PM, Caskett4ever said:

Personally, I really hate white cabinets, so I'm not a fan of the new kitchen. I actually liked the old kitchen a bit better, though my dream kitchen would have cabinets darker than that. But they put a lot of work into it and it seems to make them happy, so good for them

I too hate white cabinets! To me they look like a padded room! I like color and white cabinets are so blah!

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived