IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

FundieFarmer

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

But, bless my little cotton socks, the horribly overdone kilt bedroom was positively restrained compared to the rest of the house!  Spanky must be on his knees thanking Jebus that Lisa chose Black Watch instead of Royal Stuart tartan for the duvet.

Oy, Lisa.  The 80s are over and so are the 90s.  Definitely time to update the "decor."

As an aside, I am really sad that Country Curtains is closing (do check out their final sales although there isn't much left.)  The closing is putting a whole lot of people out of work in western MA.  Their curtains were so much better quality than J.C. Penny too. 

I saw that Country Curtains was closing 

20 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I am really sad that Country Curtains is closing (do check out their final sales although there isn't much left.)  The closing is putting a whole lot of people out of work in western MA.  Their curtains were so much better quality than J.C. Penny too. 

Ohhhhh, no! As I write this, there are stenciled Country Curtains hanging on the living room windows a foot away from me. They’re a good thirty years old and still look like new after god knows how many washings. I’m a big fan of the New England country cottage look and at age 65 I doubt I’ll ever change. Now to nip off to the CC site and see what I can pick up!

I think Spanky's DIL is an artist/painter of some sort. I was going through the gazillion people I follow on Instagram, and came across her account. I sort of remember following her last year;  all her pictures are art/paint related and really colorful. Anyhoo, looks like she had some sort of an art exhibit in LA, which is pretty cool and surprising, considering the family she married into. Makes me think that she and Campbell aren't as fundy as the rest of their family.

lydiaannedit.jpg

On 10/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, DomWackTroll said:

From the photos Lisa posted, it looks like the Ringel family is Jewish (in one, baby Aaron is wearing a yamaka, in another, the woman who appears to be his grandmother is wearing a Star of David pendant). I wonder if this created drama with the Sprouls. 

Her other post; sharing her son's Instagram post about the loss of his brother. What I find interesting is the content of all her edits: 

IMG_1948.PNG

IMG_1949.PNG

Interesting theology there. Pray that he called out to be saved before he died? If we pray that now, will it change something? She means she hopes he was saved? 

I don't understand her relationship to the deceased. It was her son? Ex Step son? Neither are her biological children are they?

And wouldn't you delete and start over after editing so many times?

On 11/18/2017 at 7:39 PM, Anonymousguest said:

Interesting theology there. Pray that he called out to be saved before he died? If we pray that now, will it change something? She means she hopes he was saved? 

I don't understand her relationship to the deceased. It was her son? Ex Step son? Neither are her biological children are they?

And wouldn't you delete and start over after editing so many times?

Aaron was her ex-stepson.

Jordan is her son with her ex husband, before Spanky.

The ex husband is the father of both Aaron and Jordan.

I’m so confused.

Jordan is her son with her ex. Aaron was the ex’s son from a previous relationship. Aaron took his life - and this bitch posts about it on FB? He’s NOT HER KID. You don’t do that.

Holy crow. Fuck you,Lisa. And your wedding was an orgy of tastelessness.

13 hours ago, bea said:

I’m so confused.

Jordan is her son with her ex. Aaron was the ex’s son from a previous relationship. Aaron took his life - and this bitch posts about it on FB? He’s NOT HER KID. You don’t do that.

Holy crow. Fuck you,Lisa. And your wedding was an orgy of tastelessness.

Ok everything Lisa does is tasteless so I agree with you on that. But- Aaron was her son's brother. It's not out of the realm of normalcy that she would post something.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, Hane said:

Ohhhhh, no! As I write this, there are stenciled Country Curtains hanging on the living room windows a foot away from me. They’re a good thirty years old and still look like new after god knows how many washings. I’m a big fan of the New England country cottage look and at age 65 I doubt I’ll ever change. Now to nip off to the CC site and see what I can pick up!

I sure hate to read that Country Curtains is closing. I have purchased from them before. Their curtains do last forever - and since they are classic styles - I guess there IS a limit to how many of them you can sell.

What a shame.

25 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Um, excuse me, but Lisa is the VOICE OF JESUS, so have a little respect. 

:pb_lol:

Personally, I like it when Mr. MtL refers to me as the Voice of Reason and Authority. Then again, I refer to him as my Good Headship Lollipop. 

45 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Um, excuse me, but Lisa is the VOICE OF JESUS, so have a little respect. 

"...my, me, my, my, my, me, my, my, my..."  Yep, anniversaries are all about one person.

1 hour ago, bea said:

If I can be hella petty for a minute......

That DRESS. Oh holy Jeebus, what a monstrosity.

....but did you see the tiara?!?!?

What odd Biblical spouses to pick. Eve is known for causing her  husband to sin. Ruth is known for being a dutiful widow. 

Why not Rachel or Sarah? 

Every time I see a picture of Lisa's wedding dress, my eyes go to the shrug-like thing and my brain screams that the color clashes with her dress. Aargh! 

Spanky must be reading bc the posts are no longer available. 

I have to say--kudos to the Sproul kids/daughter for asking him not to come (if she did). Wish JTits and his siblings could take a clue. 

So....she wore a prom dress as a wedding dress? With a curtain or bedsheet wrapped around her shoulders? Rightttt. 

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

So....she wore a prom dress as a wedding dress? With a curtain or bedsheet wrapped around her shoulders? Rightttt. 

I mean at a certain point you're sort of out of wedding dresses, and rather than repeat, you might need to move on to another dress type.  

I personally would have gone with something more modern and less "Scottish Scarlett O'Hara attempting to seduce off-brand Rhett Butler at the jail" but you know...whatever floats your goat.  

7 hours ago, Lurky said:

Well, having seen an example of Spanky's prose, either that's schmoopy all the way, or Lisa writes his post for him!

Schmoopy is Lisa.

No doubts whatsoever!

12 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My kids said it looks like she was dressed up like Elena of Avalor.

Spoiler

20171122_032741.thumb.png.f2bd227df78fc9fccdb4efec9951b39f.png

Screenshot_20171122-032547.thumb.jpg.f4b3e2b0104d4a36920fd73ac5f4723e.jpg

Smart kids, if I do say so myself. :pb_lol:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived