IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

FundieFarmer

20 minutes ago, Banyan said:

But I say it's far more indicative of dry drunk syndrome.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the behaviors of both Spanky and Lisa are more indicative of Arsehole Syndrome.  Drunk or sober.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m lazy - does anybody remember the story  that RCjr had been remote-counseling Lisa and surprised her by showing up at her work and the relationship thereafter happened? 

I follow Daniel Brooker (Lyndsie’s widower) and his new wife Brittany Price Brooker, who was also widowed at a very young age with three little boys.  And it’s obvious that they are in love, but also that they both still actively grieve for their dead spouses. Fundie theology aside, at least in social media, it appears that they do as much as they can to make sure the memory of their deceased family members are continuing to be honored, remembered, and celebrated.  They’ve made a point to include the family members of both Lyndsie and Patrick in their blended family.  

I cant imagine the pain of losing a child. But for Denise’s family to lose her and then have her husband’s new wife try and erase her existence, to want no celebration of her memory, to try and force the children to not grieve their mom- that must be unimaginable.  Even in the fundie world, that is abnormal behavior. It reminds me of Steve Maxwell saying Teri couldn’t drink Pepsi anymore because she had made it an idol. No, she liked Pepsi so she drank it. Honoring the memory of their mom and continuing to mourn her passing, isn’t making an idol of grief- they grieve because they are sad and miss their mom and wish she was there to experience all of the milestones they’ve had since she’s died. 

“My relationship with RC began August of 2013. I reached out to him through the internet for objective counsel, not knowing if he even ran his own Facebook account.”

https://thepurposedrivenwife.com/a-womans-scars/f/when-god-writes-your-story

And then God came to her in a dream and gave her a super-special message even though that totally contradicts the cessationism/Sola Scriptura that Spanky has been preaching since forever. Because Wisa needs wuv.

But here's what Spanks had to say about such dreams in 2011: "Those who claim to hear directly from God now besmirch the fullness of the Word, and mislead the people of God." Ouch! 

http://rcsprouljunior.blogspot.com/2011/03/ask-rc-are-there-still-prophets-in-our.html

Wow! @DomWackTroll, from that link you shared...

At that time my life was a whirlwind of change and devastation and due to the nature of all that was occurring, trusted counsel was imperative. I was left to raise my son alone. He had watched his father be arrested...

And then she got to watch it happen again when Spanky drunk drove with kids in the car! 

49 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

I’m lazy - does anybody remember the story  that RCjr had been remote-counseling Lisa and surprised her by showing up at her work and the relationship thereafter happened? 

In my search to find the answer to @MamaJunebug s question- I came across this post made by Lisa:

https://thepurposedrivenwife.com/hearing-god/f/his-sovereign-plan-glory-and-grace

Have we discussed this here?!! Because it is terrible!  She writes “ While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil (as my father in law put it.) That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding.”

Based on the timing, it seems like it would be Delaney’s wedding. Which, if I’m not mistaken, RC Sproul, Sr., officiated, right?  So he probably didn’t think Delaney was diabolically evil if he still officiated her wedding. Also, she writes about how Jr., wasn’t allowed to officiate Sr’s funeral because of his “scandals.” She said that Jr. did a graveside service before the actual funeral, but from what she wrote, it makes it sound like they left as soon as the graveside service was over and they didn’t attend the big funeral. If I’m reading that incorrectly, let me know. Lisa has a very odd writing style. 

5 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

In my search to find the answer to @MamaJunebug s question- I came across this post made by Lisa:

https://thepurposedrivenwife.com/hearing-god/f/his-sovereign-plan-glory-and-grace

Have we discussed this here?!! Because it is terrible!  She writes “ While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil (as my father in law put it.) That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding.”

Based on the timing, it seems like it would be Delaney’s wedding. Which, if I’m not mistaken, RC Sproul, Sr., officiated, right?  So he probably didn’t think Delaney was diabolically evil if he still officiated her wedding. Also, she writes about how Jr., wasn’t allowed to officiate Sr’s funeral because of his “scandals.” She said that Jr. did a graveside service before the actual funeral, but from what she wrote, it makes it sound like they left as soon as the graveside service was over and they didn’t attend the big funeral. If I’m reading that incorrectly, let me know. Lisa has a very odd writing style. 

Whoa! I had not encountered this info or article before. 2017...yes, this would have been the Sproul-Phillips wedding. This sheds light on a lot of things. Wonder how Dougie and Spanky feel about each other now. 

"Lisa has a very odd writing style." In the fundy world, it's described as bitterness. 

Well, thanks to Spanky and Lisa *they* are the ones letting us in on the juicy family secrets. And they aren't helping their cause at ALL!

What a find, @punkiepie

"Enduring these things threw my new husband into deeper depression and despair. He confessed he had spent a life living in his head. He had not been happy for most of his adult life and longed for the day when he could be alone."

Jeez, she just can't bear the thought of another woman giving Spanky a moment of happiness, can she? 

"Daughters had been plunged into unfair and unhealthy roles..."

By whom, Lisa? BY WHOM? 

"I had married a godly man, a godly man who had been dead long before the death of his wife..."

You are an awful, awful person. Just despicable. 

I could go on and on, through this whole miserable screed, but... Wow. 

Wow. Reading through the whole thing, too.

Wow...

in some ways, I don’t mind her writing style...if it weren’t for the “let’s blame the kids.”

Also, this: 

“I had married a godly man, a godly man who had been dead long before the death of his wife and daughter, a godly man who spent his days wishing for something more, a man tired of being an image.”

14 minutes ago, BobJonesBabe said:

" a godly man who spent his days wishing for something more...”

This makes me imagine Spanky posing like so:

1003406._UY400_SS400_.jpg

56 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil

Just gonna leave this here without comment........

"While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil (as my father in law put it.) That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding."

This makes me think that this "texting group" consisted of the Sproul kids and the Phillips kids, discussing their parents and all the trauma they had put them through. 

9 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

"While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil (as my father in law put it.) That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding."

This makes me think that this "texting group" consisted of the Sproul kids and the Phillips kids, discussing their parents and all the trauma they had put them through. 

As they also mentioned that the took her phone away, this sadly means that they likely removed all contact between the older siblings and those still at home. :(

Isn't Erin Claire living with Darby? Wonder if this is the reason? So she could get out of the Lisa-Spanky household. 

"That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding."

We also previously knew that Spanky was suspiciously absent from the Delaney-JTits wedding. But many of us speculated that this was due to legal ramifications of his previous arrest. Now we know it was likely out of choice. (Though, perhaps he was still legally not allowed to attend? And he extended his vitriol to then mean he removed a blessing?) But, in light of this revelation (thanks, Lisa!) I went back and looked for pics of the younger sisters and brothers at the wedding. I couldn't find them, but I couldn't find the entire wedding photo album that I know I 've seen before? But if the younger siblings are also absent, that also horrifically means that Lisa and Spanky forbade them from attending...

19 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

It would be nice to think that these adult kids had someone to talk to who understands the trauma they collectively went through. 

12 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Definitely agree with this.  For the Sproul kids, in the span of less than five years, their mom dies, their sister dies, their dad is named in the Ashley Madison scandal, their dad gets remarried, their dad is arrested for a DUI while driving with the two younger brothers, their new step-mom tries to erase the memory of their mom, and then their grandfather dies. I mean, holy shit that’s a lot to process. Especially for kids raised the way they were.

And YES, the “Daughters had been plunged into unfair and unhealthy roles” by their father, Lisa! The same father who spanked his wife when she misbehaved; AKA, your godly god-fearing, was-dead-but-now-is-alive, abusive, alcoholic, narcissistic husband. 

Some other takeaways I found from this post: Lisa writes in the the beginning about RC’s DUI arrest as though it must be a medical condition, not alcohol. And she never revisits that he was actually intoxicated while driving the two young boys to meet her at a restaurant. She writes about him going to behavior in-treatment, but makes it seem like it was for depression, not substance abuse. And then!! she writes that it was all a blessing because his probabtion made it so they had to stay in Indiana and this she could remain queen of her house and not contend with “daughters who did not want to give up their throne.” I mean, WTF?!

10 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

And then!! she writes that it was all a blessing because his probabtion made it so they had to stay in Indiana and this she could remain queen of her house and not contend with “daughters who did not want to give up their throne.” I mean, WTF?!

Really, what kind of grown adult has the need to be "the first lady" or the "queen" of their upper-middle-class, suburban home? Like, why not just be a normal, adult woman hanging out at her home and being grateful that, unlike so many in this word, you actually have one? Aren't Christians supposed to be humble and all that? 

39 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Really, what kind of grown adult has the need to be "the first lady" or the "queen" of their upper-middle-class, suburban home? Like, why not just be a normal, adult woman hanging out at her home and being grateful that, unlike so many in this word, you actually have one? Aren't Christians supposed to be humble and all that? 

First Lady of what?  Seriously delusional.

17 minutes ago, Soulhuntress said:

First Lady of what?  

The Sproul home, silly! It's ever so epic and grand, isn't it, this love story for the ages? Why, I daresay it rivals that of THE CHANCEYS OF AFRICA, seen here in a recent Insta pic: 

Out of Africa.jpg

A mini-exegesis of some of Lisa's blog entries:

My relationship with RC began August of 2013. I reached out to him through the internet for objective counsel, not knowing if he even ran his own Facebook account. At that time my life was a whirlwind of change and devastation and due to the nature of all that was occurring, trusted counsel was imperative. 

IOW, she had eye on him for years before they married. ?:fish:?

I hoped RC would remember all the last couple days entailed. But he could not. He remembered nothing. It was a day he could not remember and I day I could not forget...We should have been returning from our extended honeymoon, but never had the chance to go since life was altered that November 29th. 

Lisa, your new husband was fucking blackout drunk. That's why he couldn't remember anything. That's also why you didn't have your extended honeymoon -- your new husband got arrested for drunken driving with minor children in the vehicle. Please -- put blame where it's deserved, and that isn't on the children of your new husband's prior marriage.

The children were used to not really having answers or knowing what was happening among the adults of the home. Anger, rage, blame, assaults on character all spewed forth from their mouths.

Perhaps, Lisa, this episode of drunken driving was the last straw for "the children" since their father had also endangered their beloved siblings' lives with his reckless behavior. Hardly an "assault of character" -- more like righteous anger, and something that everyone except the drunkard and his enabler(s) could see. 

All of January into the first week of February 2017...blahblahblah...June to August was spent assisting my husband...yadayadayada...That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding....blahblahblah

Nice try, Lisa, but actual dates and things like photographs seem to tell a different story.

This photo of the bride's and groom's families from the Sep 2017 wedding -- you know, the one your husband "removed his blessing" from -- would suggest that you and Spanky were the real personae non gratae. Note that to the bride's left are Vesta Sproul (her husband, RC Sr, officiated), the bride's paternal grandmother, and the Rockleins, parents of Denise Sproul and the bride's maternal grandparents. You and RC Jr are not there but it looks like nearly everyone else is. 

IMG_0412.jpg

31 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:
Spoiler

This photo of the bride's and groom's families from the Sep 2017 wedding -- you know, the one your husband "removed his blessing" from -- would suggest that you and Spanky were the real personae non gratae. Note that to the bride's left are Vesta Sproul (her husband, RC Sr, officiated), the bride's paternal grandmother, and the Rockleins, parents of Denise Sproul and the bride's maternal grandparents. You and RC Jr are not there but it looks like nearly everyone else is. 

IMG_0412.jpg

Ah! This is the photo I was looking for. Especially sad, the younger Sproul children still living at home at that time are also not pictured. How sad for the siblings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even Erin Claire (sp?) on the middle name) is not pictures. She currently lives with Delaney. 

Doug Phillips is a narcissistic Tool and even he put in a token effort to play Happy Families for the day.

That the wannabe 1st  Lady and her 4th husband out-arseholed Dougie in this situation says it all really.

16 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I think, even in healthy families, when a parent remarries soon after their spouse dies it can be a serious jolt to the children and parents-in-law.  They will often side-eye the new partner and suspect their motives.  Often with reason.  And they may not be over their own grief yet so see it as disrespectful to the deceased. 

On the other hand, I support people remarrying or forming new relationships after the death of a beloved spouse 90% of the time.  Some people crave and need companionship, are good at being married or partnered, and I don't expect them to throw themselves on a funeral pyre or stay forever single and celibate.  And, especially when there are minor children involved, a new and loving mother is a good thing.

I don't think anyone is really criticizing Spanky for remarrying (at least not in and of itself). It wasn't even all that soon, really; he married Lisa nearly 5 years after Denise died. I would think that's a perfectly respectful amount of time, by most people's standards.

I would even be inclined to give Lisa the benefit of the doubt in terms of all the drama, coming into a family of older stepchildren as she did, if not for the fact that everything we know about her (most of which comes from her own words) seems so overwhelmingly batshit.

3 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

I don't think anyone is really criticizing Spanky for remarrying (at least not in and of itself). It wasn't even all that soon, really; he married Lisa nearly 5 years after Denise died. I would think that's a perfectly respectful amount of time, by most people's standards.

Agreed.  I'm also going to go out on another limb and suggest that the reason the adults children object to their known reprobate of a father's remarriage is that it is to batshit Lisa.  Not that they would necessarily have objected to his remarrying in principle. 

I'm technologically challenged, but I have put the full text of Saint Lisa of the Holy Pile of Malicious and Spiteful Codswallop's post under the spoiler below.  No need to keep giving her hits.

Spoiler

Once Upon a Time

The best stories begin with “Once upon a time…” The best stories involve triumph over trials, testimonies over tests, and victory over defeat. Our marriage is one of those stories, a marriage that has caused the enemy to advance, seeking to destroy it before it had much of a genesis, a marriage called of God for the Latter Days, fulfilling His call upon our lives. 

Rooted in prayer, clinging to God's Word rather than circumstances, we were equipped by Him to walk through sin, sickness, loss, the counsel of Job's friends, lies, deception, rebellion, abandonment, and death of a parent all in our first year of marriage. Where was God in all these things? Did despair overtake us? God was guiding us across the creek one step at a time. He did not abandon us. He was establishing us. He knows that trials produce character and that was what He was establishing-seasoned, faithful servants not overwhelmed, but giving praise in the midst of the storms. We are old newlyweds, whom God chose to season quickly. For our good and His glory, Amen.

Every story must have trials and tests.

Trials and Tests

Just a few days after I became First Lady of the Sproul home, the assigned trials began. My things had not been fully relocated to Florida. I had my home back in Ft. Wayne, fully occupied by my “stuff,” so we journeyed back to gather more of my belongings. It was to be a quick trip up and back. The night we arrived my friend had met us and she took me to do my returns from the wedding, while my husband took the car for an oil change and then to pack a few things up from my kitchen, getting ready to leave early the next morning. We were going to pick up my husband for dinner, but instead I had texted him to see if he could just meet us at the restaurant. He said to just text him to let him know when. I shot him a text and he said he was on his way. He was familiar with the restaurant -  it was close to home, where we had our first date. Twenty minutes went by and he wasn’t there. My friend and I had ordered appetizers so they would be on the table when he and the boys arrived. But they never did. 

I began to feel anxious. Internally thinking, “He should have been here by now.” Where is he?”  Why isn’t he answering his phone?” Forty-five minutes later the sheriff’s department called my cell phone. Momentary terror struck my heart. I answered the call and the dispatch wanted to know who would be driving my identified vehicle. I told him it would be my husband and my two sons would be with him. I was waiting for their arrival. They said he was nowhere near the restaurant and moreover had a blown tire, was driving slowly,  bumping guard rails and not responding to sirens. They asked if I knew any reason if he could be impaired. I knew he was on meds for his blood pressure, but nothing else- and no reason why he would be impaired. They asked for his cell and told me to stay put until I heard back from them. Time seemed to stand still. I waited and wondered what in the world could have happened and how in the world did he end up where the sheriff reported they were following him. Thirty minutes later or so they called back and told me that they got him to respond. They told me he was intoxicated and being put under arrest. My car was undrivable and being impounded. They told me the sheriffs had my sons and where to pick them up.  Swiftly, my girlfriend and I left and headed to get my sons. We passed my vehicle on the highway as it was being put on the wrecker bed. We pulled over and the sheriff said I could not get anything out of it until the next day. We went on to get the boys. The two sheriffs had taken great care of the boys, giving them gifts galore to entertain them. By this time hours had passed and the boys still had not eaten. We got food and tried to get the story out of them. 

My friend dropped me and the boys at home. I got them to bed and said prayers thanking God for preserving their lives. I then had to call my new in-laws. All were shocked and apologized over and over. I could not sleep. The sheriffs had taken my husband’s cell phone and given it to me when I got the boys. I went through the phone trying to see if I could find a reason why he would have become so intoxicated. I had found nothing, but google maps opened as he was using it to come to the restaurant, He never, however, followed the directions.  I knew I was going to have to contact an attorney and be at court early. The bondsman told me that the only person who would really know what happened would by my husband. 

The next morning I got a rental car and appeared in court to see my husband in the box with other inmates. I did not know if he even knew what had happened. I looked at him and mouthed two things I knew for certain he needed to know- 1. The boys were okay. 2. “ I love you.”  I could see tears well up in his eyes. He went through the formalities as another court date was set and by the afternoon  was released, but then had to go through the process again having the charges moved from misdemeanor to felony. He lost his license for a year and I was the designated driver. 

I hoped RC would remember all the last couple days entailed. But he could not. He remembered nothing. It was a day he could not remember and I day I could not forget. In the subsequent days court hearings and meetings kept us in Indiana for several weeks before getting permission and returning back to Florida. He resigned from his job and depression mounted. Christmas was upon us, our first Christmas together as man and wife. It was not a pleasant memory. We should have been returning from our extended honeymoon, but never had the chance to go since life was altered that November 29th. 

The children were used to not really having answers or knowing what was happening among the adults of the home. Anger, rage, blame, assaults on character all spewed forth from their mouths. My dear father-in-law spoke hard toward them and put them in their place. They balked and denied. It was a hot mess. Understandable. I sought to serve them and to remain quiet. I was observing their behaviors and the communication among them. There were levels of theappearance of maturity, seeking to rationalize and cover the deep levels of longing to belong and be loved. It was like the animal in  Dr. Doolittle, “Pushmi- Pullyu.” 

Christ in Christmas Redeems Our Lives

This was the first holiday in my life I was separated from my own children and grandchildren- and that while being unwelcome by his children. I was miserable. They were miserable. Enduring these things threw my new husband into deeper depression and despair. He confessed he had spent a life living in his head. He had not been happy for most of his adult life and longed for the day when he could be alone. He began to pour all the things that burdened his heart and felt safe to admit and express them, but thought the only way out was to die. He bought into the lies of the enemy. My husband had to learn to dispel darkness with truth of God’s Word- identifying the tools the enemy was using. 

On Christmas morning I was met with two crises: 1. My ex-husband kicked out our son and I had to have one of my daughters gather his belongings and get him back into my home. 2. My new husband, who was facing suicidal thoughts, agreed that on the 26th he would sign into a behavior hospital. While we prepared to get  him into a behavior hospital, I was left with the sole responsibility of obtaining roof insurance for my now new home.  God met yet another need.  One of my closest friends in Fort Wayne was from Florida and had a nephew in the Orlando area that was able to get our needs met. The succeeding days brought direct opposition, verbal assaults, accusations and attack’s from RC’s older children, who had been in a pattern of controlling his life, the life which he wanted to be delivered from.

A house out of order, several children behind in their education, adult and older children fighting depression.  Not one had received counseling for grief over the death of their mother and sister.

Daughters had been plunged into unfair and unhealthy roles-whether voluntarily or by assumption. Either way it rooted their need for control over their environment. Few stepped in to see whether those fundamental needs were being met, yet ironically no one ever seemed to evaluate from a healthy perspective that they were not being met. The only measure others took was blame. 

Upon my arrival, I was handed a “To-Do” list from many well meaning family and friends, all of whom made excuses for the house, the children, the mess. While I found myself displaced, my adult children and friends called me every day.  Everyone in my world was reading headlines, snark sites, and the internet wanting to know if I had felt like I made a mistake in marrying. I had not. I had not sinned, yet great calamity ensued. Abram, while in the center of God’s will endured a famine. I like Abram, in the center of God’s will, endured a famine of sorts. I had married a godly man, a godly man who had been dead long before the death of his wife and daughter, a godly man who spent his days wishing for something more, a man tired of being an image. God was redeeming his life and calling it into account. I was the wife He ordained to walk alongside him. I was upholding him by the Word of God, who knew all of this before the foundation of the world. He knew my husband’s heart and He heard his cries. 

How God Works Is Not Our Choice

All of January into the first week of February 2017, we were in Indiana for court hearings. My husband was diagnosed with gallbladder disease and spent those five to six weeks in bed ill. We went back to Florida for a couple weeks to announce we had to move to Indiana in order for my husband to be able to get probation in Indiana. Opposition was met, but it was a non-negotiable move. Thank God He was bringing me home. I could breathe. I could lay in my own bed and be in my own familiar home where I knew who I was and what my role was. I was the queen of my home. I wasn’t contending with daughters who did not want to give up their throne. God did the evicting and replacing, not me.

By the middle of February, we were fully relocated into my home in Fort Wayne, now “our” home. The girls acclimated fairly well and I set to the task of assessing everyone’s academic needs. March through May brought unexpected days. My husband had undergone eight surgical procedures in nine weeks. I had not grown weary but was strengthened in the crisis- which seems to be where I pick up momentum. My father-in-law reached out asking how he could be of help. I responded by asking him to speak a blessing over us. He not only wrote out the blessing, but he recorded it as well. I knew that all the riches and worldly wealth could never compare to evoking the God of heaven into our lives through an irrevocable blessing. 

June to August was spent assisting my husband in healing and resting. August also brought another challenge with the children. We had uncovered pilfering one of the daughters had been doing for months, which caused the loss of her phone and computer. While going through her phone we discovered a texting group all my new children were involved in- it was disheartening, diabolically evil (as my father in law put it.) That discovery led my husband to remove his blessing upon his daughter’s upcoming wedding. That caused hardships of its own. Sides were chosen. Children were led and supported in rebellion against their father. No one wanted to honor him and claimed that his sins were why ‘their’ behaviors existed. Shameful. Three months later we are on a family vacation when we received a call that R.C.’s father was on life support and we needed to get to Florida. We left right away. After a few days there, his health was not improving enough to remove him from the ventilator.  While they kept him on the ventilator, we returned home to our children, getting everyone prepared for our return trip back to Florida, knowing we would bury my father-in-law.  

My husband did the graveside service. He had been told he would officiate his father’s funeral, but they chose not too allow it due to his scandals. He was hurt, but he was asked to do the graveside service before the actual funeral took place. We got through those hours and left later that day for home. Brief trials occurred with the family as we sought to make our departure- grief can inspire irrational behaviors. We finally got on our way home as I drove all night thinking I could not wait to get back into my own bed and rest. What a first year of marriage.

God Reveals and Leads

As 2018 commenced, we made a commitment to read the Bible and pray every day, morning and night. To ask God for discernment, wisdom, and revelation of truth. To plant us in a church body. And continue to preserve us and our dwelling. We have often wished and wondered why God did not bring us together in our earlier years, but we know we would not be the people we are today. Not living in our heads, but living out of full hearts rescued by God. 

As we come to the close of yet another year, we see our paths more clearly. He is defining us on His terms, not man's. He is preparing us for the days ahead as we live in today faithfully, truthfully, honestly, and boldly. 

May you be a life totally surrendered to Him for His Glory! You are not the sum total of others who would like to write your story the way they want to hear it, wishing they could fold you up and put you away. You my friend, are being brought out into the light to expose darkness and be a voice of truth in the midst of lies. Walk in His fullness led by His grace.  

Rejoice, as The Lord refines you and the characters in His story. He is doing something beautiful in all these things. 

“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”

James 1:2-4 

“But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.”

1 Peter 4:13-14 

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Hebrews 12:1-2 

I fully expect she will take the post down soon.  If someone else can get screenshots they would be appreciated as a cut and paste isn't enough proof of the batshit malice and bald-faced skewing of the facts.

Lisa, thou art a distempered clapper-clawed canker-blossom. 

And, guess what.  We don't believe you.

Also too!!!!!

I'm less than no fan of Spanky but last night during a fit of insomnia I remembered that at Datby’s wedding, Denise’s framed portrait was placed on the chair next to him for the duration of the service. 

So: He was allowed his grieving period and showed his emotions toward her loss in a sad but touching way.  Of course that was then, but it does seem that Lisa’s arrival has changed the rules [sic] of Proper Grieving. 

We went back to Florida for a couple weeks to announce we had to move to Indiana in order for my husband to be able to get probation in Indiana... God did the evicting and replacing, not me.

Yeesh.  So basically: God saw fit to cause Jr to commit a felony and endanger his children in order to provide a non-negotiable excuse for Queen Lisa to move back to Indiana.  Solid plan.

The girls acclimated fairly well

No mention of the young boys.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived