IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

FundieFarmer

Today I learned: "Kids" drinking alcohol and smoking weed is a world ender. I guess I'm the Devil's Own Strumpet. 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 241 said:

The “kids” were not abused, all elders know the details of their toxic behaviors and flavored sarcasm.

Elders know what go on inside of people's homes? Really? How?  Even abuse? Shoot, even family members sometimes don't realize the abuse going on in their own home. Look at Josh Duggar! 

1 hour ago, 241 said:

Among the families of our congregation R.C. has been a topic of gossip, slander for quite sometime. From the highest of ranks to the lowest. It would only be in fair judgement to speak the truth here- on a snark platform with kin of the Sproul family who respond foolishly- and who see it as a challenge to shoot down whatever is said against their thrust of destruction. The trajectory here is “let’s redirect these revelations of what these kids are really up to/ and their kin to someone else.” Deceivers do these things. Anyone coming to fj can filter- sift through the propaganda to destroy a father and a mother. It’s disgusting. Darby, you just continue to expose yourself. You make Christianity look foolish. Through social media, through snark groups, through church family. Sproul’s are gaining a bad name because of your unbridled tongue. Same with your family involved in spreading rumors to seek to discredit your own father/family member.  It’s a loose topic in full disclosure among our members. Yet many are leaving and have left in disagreement because of the control and support of wrong. What is known of the Sproul’s: The “kids” use weed. The “kids” drink like fish. The “kids” are an abomination to our denomination. The “kids” were not abused, all elders know the details of their toxic behaviors and flavored sarcasm.  Just like the dealings of their fathers choices, they do not want the “kids” to be exposed, just let their dad be the “fall guy” for the family, 

I have watched and heard this for many years now. It’s time someone steps up and lays  the “kids” behaviors before an audience where the “kids” are seeking to blind the eyes of others while doing evil. 

OK, let's see:

Defrocked in 2006.  So which Sproul child was the cause of that? 

2016 DWI with 2 minors in the vehicle.  Don't tell me it was one of the minor children behind the wheel! :56247983ade1d_liar1:

2016 Married a divorced woman, having met on the Ashley Madison site.  OK, Darby, were you in on the set up? ?

Loosing favor with RC Sproul sr., several times over the years...what child would you pin that on?

I could go on and on with a list, but really, do you want to see that?  That is all Spanky's own doing, not his children.  If Darby was abused, on daddy dearest's watch, then yes, he is responsible.  That is clearly not up for discussion, that should go before the courts, as that has to do with the law.  I hope Darby gets the assistance and help she needs to deal with this. 

Now you just run along.......it looks like the carpets might need cleaning! ? 

48 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I would really like to know what flavours sarcasm comes in. 

Licorice and tutti frutti. 

1 hour ago, Flyinthesoup said:

2016 Married a divorced woman, having met on the Ashley Madison site. 

Make that 3-times divorced. Maybe in liberal episcopalian circles that's not a big deal but in Sproul's conservative presbyterian circles that's some shocking stuff. Was Sproul really so desperate that he had to marry a 3-time divorcee? What could possibly be the attraction so overpowering that compelled him to check his brain at the door and risk a huge public scandal? And obviously it backfired with his kids. He's willing to risk it all on some hot to trot psychobitch. As some of my more uncouth male friends might put it, "That must be some magical p*ssy."

I've wondered for awhile if Spanky is some kind of sex addict. His signing up for that Ashley Madison account is a strong indicator. Then I ran across this comment about Sproul's best friend and co-pastor / co-drunkard Laurence Windham:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Melanie said...

I'm pretty familiar with both Sproul Jr. and Laurence Windham. The comments I've seen here on your blog are true. One thing Saint Peter church folks assume is R.C. Jr didn't cheat on his late wife. Hopefully that's true. The same assumption shouldn't be made for Laurence Windham. It's an open secret around Bristol that Laurence Windham is a lecher. He haunts the local coffee shops and King's College to prey on young women. He hits on them with sleazy pickup lines and tries to groom them. Some of them are obviously underage. He often does it while wearing his priest's collar. The girls call him "that dirty old man." They're good about warning one another to stay clear, but tragically he's been successful with a few including some minors. I've known some of these girls personally and their stories are consistently disgusting. R.C. Sproul Jr. knows about it and has never done a thing to put a stop to it. Someone like Chris Hansen and Catch A Predator really needs to run a sting on this sleazy priest.

There's a disturbing pattern here. Sproul never held his sexual predator co-pastor accountable for preying on young women, even minor girls, though he knew it'd been going on for years. No surprise then that Sproul didn't hold Steven Sitler accountable for sexual predations he committed right in his own home. There's only one plausible explanation --  a man who isn't outraged by such things is himself a sexual deviant and degenerate.

28 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Licorice and tutti frutti. 

If it isn't black liquorice, I don't want it!

38 minutes ago, Banyan said:

Make that 3-times divorced. Maybe in liberal episcopalian circles that's not a big deal but in Sproul's conservative presbyterian circles that's some shocking stuff. Was Sproul really so desperate that he had to marry a 3-time divorcee? What could possibly be the attraction so overpowering that compelled him to check his brain at the door and risk a huge public scandal? And obviously it backfired with his kids. He's willing to risk it all on some hot to trot psychobitch. As some of my more uncouth male friends might put it, "That must be some magical p*ssy."

I've wondered for awhile if Spanky is some kind of sex addict. His signing up for that Ashley Madison account is a strong indicator. Then I ran across this comment about Sproul's best friend and co-pastor / co-drunkard Laurence Windham:

There's a disturbing pattern here. Sproul never held his sexual predator co-pastor accountable for preying on young women, even minor girls, though he knew it'd been going on for years. No surprise then that Sproul didn't hold Steven Sitler accountable for sexual predations he committed right in his own home. There's only one plausible explanation --  a man who isn't outraged by such things is himself a sexual deviant and degenerate.

I'm not even sure what to say to all this except, I completely agree with your assessment on Sproul!  I hope the truth comes out.

3 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I think this poster has done one whole marijuana inside of a flavored sarcasm and is having a time, because this latest post reads like the rantings of a concussed wizard who just found a thesaurus. 

I thank you for this simile and know JUST where I’m gonna use it IRL!!!

So... basic writing advice, @241:  try saying what you just wrote aloud.  Yes, the whole thing. 

Right, okay, so going forward: before you post, do the above and read what you wrote back to yourself aloud.  If it's all a jumble or doesn't make sense -- or comes off as unnatural, stilted, and just plain bizarre... delete it and try again. 

Of course, if all you're going to say is, "Darby is a meanie-pants and so are her siblings!  Please think of the poor, perfect, definitely-not-in-any-way-narcissistic Mrs. Sproul," then actually maybe skip the trying again part.  Deleting is a fine last step in the process, in that case.

@241:

1. Paragraphs are your friend.

2. It's a shame we can't change our names here on FJ, because 420, or 90proof might be better number-based names for you, considering the incoherence of your posts.

3. Vague rambling is not going to persuade anyone to admire Spanky Sproul. See posts above mine -- they cover it quite well.

Oh, and everyone else -- I can't imagine sarcasm coming in sweet flavors -- seems wrong, somehow. I think it's available in cilantro, horseradish and unsweetened black coffee flavors.

@241: "The “kids” were not abused, all elders know the details of their toxic behaviors and flavored sarcasm."

Either way you cut it, your "defense" is deafening in it's circular condemnation of RC Jr and defenders. Especially that line above. "Kids" typically don't turn out toxic at those ages in that environment unless there's abuse, toxicity, or manipulation that went on in their childhood environment. 

Also, I feel for Vesta Sproul (RC Sr's widow). Who knows what role she and her husband played in enabling Spanky/Jr. 

But until this time, she's likely not had to choose between her son and her grandkids. :(

15 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I think it's available in cilantro, horseradish and unsweetened black coffee flavors.

The bolded are delightful flavours and should be eaten. Coffee is poison though!

Also, not sure how to insert a link...but noticed Darby retweeted this from Boz Tchividjian: 

"Would any of us ever say to our son or daughter, “I can’t wait for you to grow up so that I can use you. You will be Daddy’s tool to bring glory to me”"

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The bolded are delightful flavours and should be eaten. Coffee is poison though!

@Destiny , I'm one of those people whose taste buds refuse to acknowledge that cilantro is a food.

I'm with you on liking horseradish, though. It seemed appropriate for sarcasm, since it has some "bite!"

ETA - this thread has inspired me to update my location a bit.

Just now, thoughtful said:

@Destiny , I'm one of those people whose taste buds refuse to acknowledge that cilantro is a food.

I'm with you on liking horseradish, though. It seemed appropriate for sarcasm, since it has some "bite!"

I know people like you exist, but it genuinely confuses me. Cilantro is a gift from the universe to prove that it's a good place. Oh well, more for my salsa!

I love cocktail sauce. If it doesn't have so much horseradish that you are crying, you didn't make it right!

So, this has been on my mind, and I did some sleuthing. On September 11, Denise’s mother made a sweet post on her memory FB page. (This is all public, so hopefully it’s okay to share?)

but...here is RC’s response!! ?

B6312280-FCE3-4D5F-8903-1ADB2C30EADF.png

Spoiler

BD6E3528-9568-4EEE-BC82-049A317617C5.thumb.png.b6df0f07b0695562036aa0cb17f9f014.pngFC5B4E20-502B-4DC3-B904-FC985E907539.thumb.png.ad9e5da816547d8b7103471fb174dec8.pngCCDCCFCA-39B6-4188-9DD7-94E7CD24F59B.thumb.png.eb36a725de51071660e9d7f59f6fc39b.pngC0F4B1EE-2A9A-4E7C-AE8E-720980CF7FC3.thumb.png.b3d7bb33fccd2cd5a88c5071c6aea0ed.png

The thread is here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1460809127355141&set=p.1460809127355141&type=3&theater

• I literally have no words. The vitriol from RCJR... 

Since it's a joint FB account, couldn't it just as well be Mrs. Lisa Narcissist Sproul's corrosive, vile, vitriol? Either way, not good, not loving, not kind, and not even remotely Christian. At least, not any type of Christian I would ever want to be. Ick.

And finally, a final response from RCJr on the thread. Basically, he wants the page taken down because Denise’s profile picture shows him with her. ????

How *dare* the daughter and mother of Denise wish to be able to remember her...WHEN HE HAS A NEW WIFE Now!!! ???

Spoiler

0B5F0A3D-8040-476E-A13A-EFB12B3437BC.thumb.png.ff903da6afb845937f32aadcfc9d1cf7.pngD231ABFD-524F-4B89-95BF-A72FECDB6CD1.thumb.png.e6bd94d23fe21105c51fc7d143036fe6.png6DE1E377-05E5-4310-930D-71C7545EE979.thumb.png.e2aa88ad2a0eef738251e23cf87037a7.png

There’s a lot more in the thread, but last screenshot for now. 

But it also appears RCJr destroyed physical copies of photos of Denise, as well:

Spoiler

48769BF0-21F4-4B1E-B943-D4B8765418EC.thumb.png.7d5460bd8a1d08f2423cfe849986fa45.png

Which makes Lisa's "visit" to Denise's grave a few weeks ago an incredible act of hypocrisy and flaunting. ? 

@BobJonesBabe - thank you for posting those screen shots. 

This is horrifying. It also makes it crystal clear that Lisa and Spanky are equally terrible -- and here I was giving Lisa more credit for being a fucking asshole. 

Seriously? These psychos are that mindbogglingly jealous of the kids (and their grandma) memorializing their late mother?!?!

I'm beginning to think that RC Jr. and Lisa are bonded together by a joint case of narcissistic personality disorder rather than marriage vows. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say get some fucking help. Both of you need it.

1 minute ago, AnnaSofia said:

I'm beginning to thing that RC Jr. and Lisa are bonded together by a joint case of Narcissistic personality disorder rather than marriage vows. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say get some fucking help. Both of you need it.

Several people suggest family counseling in the FB thread... :(

(Also, sorry about not posting the images with spoilers. I posted them separately, but I guess because I posted several posts close in timing, the forum automatically joined posts. (So sorry, mods!) 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived