• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
FundieFarmer

Spanky Sproul 2: WTF is Happening, In More Ways than One

Tired
Palimpsest
On 6/14/2018 at 12:43 AM, starfish said:

Gay he may be, but I can still see him with a Botkin bride by his side 

It is rumored that he tried and got shot down.  However, probably three quarters of that first group of VF interns had their sights on a Botkin or Kelly Brown (no longer Bradrick.) 

Natty D was engaged to a Rachel Gray about 5 years ago but it didn't work out, possibly because he was cradle-snatching.  She had a lucky escape.

Natty must be pushing 35 these days.  Whether he is in the closet or not, my devout hope is that he never marries.  He is an arrogant misogynistic brute, protector of abusers,  shamer of victims, Christian Reconstructionist arsehole and a thoroughly unpleasant person all around.

I've never really followed the rest of the Darnell family, but they are all deep in the shit. One of the brothers used to work for the American Vision, and Darnell used to write for that manure heap.  https://americanvision.org/ 

Unfortunately, the Christian Reconstructionist FB page is now private and I'm not sure whether any of Natty's  Persevero! rants can be tracked down these days.  If you read his hate filled writings, they explain my utter loathing of this guy.

hoipolloi
4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Whether he is in the closet or not, my devout hope is that he never marries.  He is an arrogant misogynistic brute, protector of abusers,  shamer of victims, Christian Reconstructionist arsehole and a thoroughly unpleasant person all around.

He is all these things, and then some. Better he should stay encased in his loathsome little cocoon.

JemimaPuddle-Duck

He and Rachel never passed the courtship phase. She’s now engaged to Joe Tenney. 

Tired
Palimpsest
7 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

He and Rachel never passed the courtship phase. She’s now engaged to Joe Tenney. 

Well, thank Rufus, and thanks for the correction. It was ages ago so I had forgotten.

Who is Joe Tenney?

JemimaPuddle-Duck
1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

Well, thank Rufus, and thanks for the correction. It was ages ago so I had forgotten.

Who is Joe Tenney?

No idea. She moved to the East coast recently to be near him and they got engaged last weekend. He seems like a regular ol’ decent (Christian) guy. I like the way they look together; a fluffy, bearded, glasses-wearing dude with the pretty girl-next-door. They’re cute. 

He seems nothing like Natty D, thank goodness. 

DomWackTroll
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Unfortunately, the Christian Reconstructionist FB page is now private

Aw, Palimpsest, did you have to remind me? That is the kind of crazy that is not easily replaced. And watching Darnell try (and fail) to control freaks like Vaughn Ohlman was so, so satisfying. 

Edited by DomWackTroll