IGNORED

Counting on - Season 4, part 3 - Lying but not Laying while camping

backyard sylph
On 10/18/2017 at 9:02 PM, pamplemousse said:

I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I think it must include fireball whiskey and/or hot cinnamon schnapps. Or maybe it's served hot in a mug.  Or maybe it's set on fire and then served up.  Or all of the above.

I have been so uncreative lately, never even occurred to me to think of it as a hot drink.

There could be a whole series: Lake of Fire, etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nst

• Carm_88

• allthegoodnamesrgone

• Buzzard

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As many as god gives us. 

Umm. This is in poor taste new poster.... *specifically what you said about copping a feel from his sisters. One was five at the time. 

@leggs420  Wow that is VERY poor taste. First, what you said about Josh is not funny, at all. Those poor girls did NOTHING to deserve what Josh did to them and blaming it on their good looks is disgus

Posted Images

NewSeasonOfLife

This is the fifth wedding and the sixth is about to be aired. This was actually the second time we saw this wedding. Between the actual weddings and all of the eps about showers, stag dos, cake tasting, wedding dress shopping, etc that have now been repeated four times in three years. I'm completely wedding-ed out. It might help if any of the weddings were different from the others, like a destination wedding or an outdoor wedding or an elopement, but they're all exactly the same really.

The Duggars really need to take some notes from Bringing Up Bates and figure out some other things to do. Michael is the only Bates to get married on the show yet (I'm sure Tori and Carlin will but hopefully they'll be spaced apart) and even though it's not exactly an exciting show they at least figure out how to not do the exact same storyline 10 times. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• HarryPotterFan

HarryPotterFan

Happy Shavuot to all those who celebrate! I have no idea why, but for some reason God commands us to eat ice cream. Well, dairy. So eat cheese! Eat pizza! Eat ice cream! Eat cheesecake! It has no calories because God commands us to do so!
      · 5 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I know it’s just a beauty contest but this is the 4th time Jamaica was snubbed in favour of 5 contestants who were clones (with the exception of Peru) 
      Still can’t believe Mexico won. Even Olivia Culpo was looking at the results confused😂
      Shoutout to Haiti, Canada, Thailand and Myanmar who were also snubbed. 
      · 0 replies
    • Mela99

Mela99

I really love gobs.
      · 1 reply
    • EmCatlyn

EmCatlyn

Tired and confused,
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I've somehow invested in this year's Miss Universe pageant. After watching the prelims my favorites are: 
      1. Jamaica (naturally lol but she's doing well)
      2. Haiti (love her energy) 
      3. Great Britain 
      4. Bahamas 
      5. Canada (a beauty! absolutely stunning!)
      6. Japan (adorable) 
      7. Cameroon (also adorable w/ an amazing costume) 
      8. Myanmar (seems sweet)
      9. Vietnam 
      10. Thailand 
      11. USA (I'm rooting for everybody black lol) 
      Not a fan of these but I think they'll place: South Africa, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Peru, Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Dom Rep. 
      If they make Zozi (the current Ms. Universe) give the crown to a white girl from Pretoria, I will scream. 
      · 1 reply
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 

I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 11 replies
    • louisa05

louisa05

I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 6 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 10 replies
    • Workingmom

Workingmom

So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.