IGNORED

Counting on - Season 4, part 3 - Lying but not Laying while camping

Buzzard

On 10/18/2017 at 9:02 PM, pamplemousse said:

I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I think it must include fireball whiskey and/or hot cinnamon schnapps. Or maybe it's served hot in a mug.  Or maybe it's set on fire and then served up.  Or all of the above.

I have been so uncreative lately, never even occurred to me to think of it as a hot drink.

There could be a whole series: Lake of Fire, etc.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the fifth wedding and the sixth is about to be aired. This was actually the second time we saw this wedding. Between the actual weddings and all of the eps about showers, stag dos, cake tasting, wedding dress shopping, etc that have now been repeated four times in three years. I'm completely wedding-ed out. It might help if any of the weddings were different from the others, like a destination wedding or an outdoor wedding or an elopement, but they're all exactly the same really.

The Duggars really need to take some notes from Bringing Up Bates and figure out some other things to do. Michael is the only Bates to get married on the show yet (I'm sure Tori and Carlin will but hopefully they'll be spaced apart) and even though it's not exactly an exciting show they at least figure out how to not do the exact same storyline 10 times. 

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived