Top Posters In This Topic

• nst

• Carm_88

• allthegoodnamesrgone

• Buzzard

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As many as god gives us. 

Umm. This is in poor taste new poster.... *specifically what you said about copping a feel from his sisters. One was five at the time. 

@leggs420  Wow that is VERY poor taste. First, what you said about Josh is not funny, at all. Those poor girls did NOTHING to deserve what Josh did to them and blaming it on their good looks is disgus

Posted Images

Firebird

So Sierra wasn't Joy's wedding planner, but wasn't Sierra her "best friend" at some point when it suited plot development? Don't they get broken heart pieces from all their lost "best friends" or is that only when you're "getting to know" a boy.

• Upvote 26
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
Buzzard

Counting on - part 4 - OMG is this over yet?

Jana is spending WAY too much time with a cell phone.  We know what that means...

They arrive at the campsite.  The grill is BRAND NEW.

They start setting up camp - there is power (wtf) and porta potties.

Joe - I'm not sure if anyone is going to cheat and sleep in a truck.

Jana - (about a spider) atleast it isnt a bear.

Austin - there was not enought trees to hang hammocks.

They appear to be on a right of way just off of a field.

They back up trucks and tie hammocks to the trucks.

They start a fire, everyone crowds around with stadium chairs. Joy is excited that she'll be a married woman in a few weeks.  She doesnt know if it scares her, but change is hard and it takes a lot to get used to.

Jana - its mixed emotions. Your happy but your losing one of them. Its the same thing with joy, it will be hard to let her go.

They roast marshmallows.

Jana eats smores.

Joy eats austin's smore.

The wedding coordinator (laura)  stands up and says they will play a game. They'll play the shoe game.  Youre asked a question, if its you, riase your shoe - if them, raise their shoe.

Austin is older

jOy has more siblings

Joy was the most "diligent" student in school

Joy will run late

Tie as to who is better looking

joy said she loves him first. it was in front of boob and he started crying

Austin wears the pants

Joy will cook, but maybe austin too

Austin wakes up grumpy

Joys feet smell

They love eachother.

Everyone claps.  How dumb

The next morning... austin wakes up in his hammock.  Some people are in vans.  He wakes up joy.  She complains she's cold.

They're going to eat breakfast, pack up and leave.

Everyone complains it was cold.

Joy  - we've never done it (camping) except in our backyard.  We'll do it again soon.

They all pack up the pickups.

The party is done, its one more step and its closer to the big day.  We're almost upon our day.

Next week:

Jana and Jessa are making gifts. They find shit in the storage unit. Josie colors a bowl... We're reminded of Joy's gone by.  YAY! Its going to be her obituary episode!

• Upvote 32
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1
VineHeart137
4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Jana is spending WAY too much time with a cell phone.  We know what that means...

It means she's got 13 kids at home and needs to check in to make sure they're all still alive!

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

joy said she loves him first. it was in front of boob and he started crying

Boob started crying? Or Austin?

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3
AtlanticTug

That was horrible. Not even anything of substance to say, it was THAT boring.

There are very few things I find less appealing than sleeping outside in 50* weather in a hammock. I imagine that's what a Christmas ham feels like in the fridge with the netting around it.

I continue to be appalled by their horrific grammar. And no, "Ben and I's growing family" is not a southernism. It's just piss poor SOTDRT education.

• Upvote 30
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2
Carm_88
8 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Austin! :) 

• Upvote 11
9 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

what is honestly the difference at this point...Joy and Austin and this whole episode just so awful and boring it wasn't even funny. 

• Rufus Bless 1
ChickenettiLuvr

I was busy talking to my DD for more than the last half of the episode so didn't catch all of the details. 

But I looked up just in time to catch ...

Who was the eejit that hooked up a hammock to a pole covered in POISON IVY???? Seriously?

And snarkettes-- how would YOU describe the Putman fustercluck to someone who's never seen the show? My DD thought I was making up crap. Nope. Nope I wasn't. They defy rational explanation. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3
MarblesMom

A round of applause for these recaps... I didn't even have the TV on and I felt like I was there.  Thank you @Buzzard

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I was busy talking to my DD for more than the last half of the episode so didn't catch all of the details. 

But I looked up just in time to catch ...

Who was the eejit that hooked up a hammock to a pole covered in POISON IVY???? Seriously?

And snarkettes-- how would YOU describe the Putman fustercluck to someone who's never seen the show? My DD thought I was making up crap. Nope. Nope I wasn't. They defy rational explanation. 

you honestly couldn't explain tonight's episode - you had Jessa and Ben excited about a horse

Jill and Derick discussing the baby and having us watch from Jill's stomach angle 

Joy and Austin there are no words with them 

and the Smurf 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
pamplemousse

Thanks for watching and recapping this episode, @Buzzard...it looks like I missed nothing.  You deserve a freaking medal (and some chocolate and good wine) for taking one for the team every week!

• Upvote 14
allthegoodnamesrgone

Now why didn't joy do the forehead band? It looked so cute and different.  

While I'm with Joy & Kendra about the natural makeup look, but Kendra looked really good in that red lipstick.  They are both very pretty, and I would kill to have either of their heads of hair. 

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1
grandmadugger

I really like the dishes that JinJer bought. True Mexican pottery is hard to find. The few pieces I have a friend had her family send me from Mexico. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3
Beermeet
1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Austin! :) 

Ugh.  Personally, I would not like that.  Flashback of the Bates oldest boy losing his shit when asking a girl to court, just no.  I like my men to be sensitive and all, but, I'm not a crier myself so, I just can't have that.  Not like that.  Once, a guy I broke up with after briefly dating and only made out with one time, cried when I broke it off.  Nail in the coffin bro!

Edited by Beermeet
More words.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 2
CreationMuseumSeasonPass

My husband watched tonight's episode with me, if only to make inappropriate comments during the shoe game scene. His couple's questions were, "Who likes to be choked?" and "Who likes a thumb up the bum?"

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 36
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4
ATimetoDance

I liked that Joy and Austin were able to go with just their peers. I am surprised there parents didn't insist on having to be there since it was overnight. It also looked like they had fun. Like genuine fun, not staged fun. There is so little fun with these people. 

I also wonder why Joy didn't do the forehead band. And the salon visit what was the point. Other then trying to sell Joy and Kendra are good friends.  

The stick horse thing, funny. Ben being  a germ-a-phobe, Jessa's like get over it we are getting these. That seams like a real moment. 

Jill and Derick what a waist of time and money.  

• Upvote 17
  • Love 3
StepMonsterInLA

Super gay artist and designer whom I LOVE (his china is my everyday), Jonathan Adler’s, distinctive vase was featured when Joy Ken went to the hair salon.  Easter eggs in post?  

F489DC24-1DFE-40E0-8AC7-128446B3E1F4.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1
grandmadugger

I figured out what this episode needed a few JD one liners. A "I don't care" would have been great. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Fluffy14

I didn't remember the show was on until the last few minutes.  Last season there was an early episode and a late episode to accommodate for the time zones. I am in the Pacific time zone. I think they only played it one time.  Can this possibly mean TLC is cutting down their episodes? 

• Upvote 3
Ding Dong Duggar

Wasn't Sierra a bridesmaid? If so it makes sense she wouldn't be wedding planner--it's not really possible to do both.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
zygote373
3 hours ago, nst said:

and the Smurf 

There are so many actual problems with this family, is it really necessary to keep calling Kendra a smurf?

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1
  • Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic