Super Excited

Super Excited

Surreal

Totally!  Ummm so, yea.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I felt so bad for Jenny crying at the wedding. 

Wasn't it Jenny who cried at Jill's. Broke my heart the first time.  Poor child who is going to be her mommy now?

29 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

So... Joken's wedding next week? I guess we won't see Samuel's birth.

As of now, my guide doesn't show an Episode 8, which I could see last "season" with both the stupid after shows listed. 

34 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

So... Joken's wedding next week? I guess we won't see Samuel's birth.

It is indeed next week. First look or something. Which means it will be short and we will see it all again and the end of next season. 

I am to the rehearsal dinner and my first thought was what was JoKen's dinner? The groom's family typically pays for it and we know how the Duggar's feed people. 

If it's the'first look at Joken's wedding, then plenty of folks have already seen it online. I guess in January or whatever we'll get a series of wedding planning episodes Joken style...

The intro for this show should be the sound of an alarm clock followed by I Got You Babe. Fitting, since that's the Dugarettes' preferred nickname for their headships.

The intro for this show should be the sound of an alarm clock followed by I Got You Babe. Fitting, since that's the Dugarettes' preferred nickname for their headships.

Oh my Rufus you win the Internet for tonight!! Lol

Austin vows: yada, yada, yada...... I will guide you.....yada, yada, yada

Joys vows: yada, yada, yada....... I will follow you.....yada, yada, yada

Mr. Butt: Where were those vows when we got married?

Me: No where near our ceremony.

I guess that explains the beard trend among the younger Duggar & Associates? Dwreck even took it as far as growing his hair. Must've been compensating for his far from Christlike attitudes. Dwreck, your Pharisee is showing. Better grow that hair again.

11 hours ago, nst said:

Can I do Joe's wedding re cap next week as in consolation for my crappy weekend - I have never seen that wedding ....

someone ask Buzzard :D

OF COURSE!  I appreciate volunteers to take the flogging for me!

8 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Austin vows: yada, yada, yada...... I will guide you.....yada, yada, yada

Joys vows: yada, yada, yada....... I will follow you.....yada, yada, yada

Mr. Butt: Where were those vows when we got married?

Me: No where near our ceremony.

When I married we went full on traditional, and had obey in my vows, and of course, EVERYONE busted out laughing when I said it, even our pastor. I've never really been a rule follower.  I'm sure some of you have noticed. :my_biggrin:

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I guess that explains the beard trend among the younger Duggar & Associates? Dwreck even took it as far as growing his hair. Must've been compensating for his far from Christlike attitudes. Dwreck, your Pharisee is showing. Better grow that hair again.

I think the beard trend amongst the younger Duggar's is just them reaching 2010 fashion wise.

10 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Wasn't it Jenny who cried at Jill's. Broke my heart the first time.  Poor child who is going to be her mommy now?

Me too, she was killing me. While it was nice to see MEchelle TRYING to comfort her, I still want to run and grab her and bring her home with me.  I'm really good at this mommy thing, and my daughter would LOVE a little sister. :) AND we have a really good Vet college about an hour north of where I live, I would let her go.

General thoughts:

- Running out of gas - are they that stupid to constantly run out of gas or is that the best drama TLC can come up with ?  They are THAT BORING that the worst thing in their life is running out of gas... yawn.

- Kendra - OMG STOP GIGGLING.  I'm serious.  Its fucking grating and makes her seem like shes shockingly stupid.  I almost picture her chewing a giant wad of pink bubble gum and using a "bump it" and thinking that commercials are funny.

- Ya'll - Last week they said "like" eleventy billion times, this week it was "ya'll".  During the time that they were sitting in the girls room I think they said it as every other word.

- The request to marry - Does "pastor caldwell" not have a real office?  That was so staged! THe computer wasnt even hooked up and there was nothing on the desk.  Its like they found a trailer and had to stage the scene really fast so they just stuck a random monitor on a random desk. 

- Joy's hair - It looked good in the beginning but fell out by the time the ceremony came along.  They make such a big deal out of trashing a church with grass and confetti but they cant get a real stylist to do their hair?  I dont get it.  And who has to clean that up?

- Austin - I dont like him.  I just dont.  I dont like how Joy is a fucking doormat around him, unable to make a single. fucking.decision.  Does she have to ask him to pee?  I dont like that he avoids her kissing him (we've seen that several times now), which is a normal thing for a married duggarling.  He is going to resent her "high profile" life and I just dont like the dynamics.

Joe - FFS SHAVE THAT THING ON YOUR FACE

"buy used and save the difference" - How much money are they going to spend on dresses/wedding gown/MOTB dresses by the time all the J'kids are sold off?  You'd think they could start some fundie dress rental thing and save the difference!

Jenny - That was fucking painful.  Poor child

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

- Austin - I dont like him.  I just dont.  I dont like how Joy is a fucking doormat around him, unable to make a single. fucking.decision.  Does she have to ask him to pee?  I dont like that he avoids her kissing him (we've seen that several times now), which is a normal thing for a married duggarling.  He is going to resent her "high profile" life and I just dont like the dynamics.

I loved everything you posted. I also didn't like Austin avoiding her while she tried to kiss him at the end. What was that about?  It was game playing with the camera or perhaps a weird controlling vibe from him that was just off. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This. And has anyone else noticed how he's constantly criticizing the things Joy says? Just in little picky ways, but I've seen him do it multiple times now. Man, those two have a weird relationship dynamic. Like you said, Joy is a doormat around him, but she also seems SUPER comfortable being affectionate and intimate with him, which is awesome, except that he... obviously isn't all that comfortable with it. It's almost like he's always trying to fend her off, or steeling himself when she gets close to him. And he's so dead behind the eyes. I don't know, he skeeves me out more than any of the other in-laws.

Re: the hair. I seem to be defending Joy a lot these days, but I cannot fathom getting to the very day of your wedding and having no idea what to do with your hair. What? Just... what? 

I don't like Austin either.  I wish the Duggar girls could have gotten with men who could take them away from a Fundie life but that will happen. 

I'm so disappointed, mainly because I watched that entire episode in hopes of hearing "Bachelor to the rapture". Why would they take that away from us on the 2nd viewing of the wedding. That line was EVERYTHING!

The not letting her kiss him thing bothered me too.  I had second hand embarrassment and felt sorry for her at the same time.  

20 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Kendra - OMG STOP GIGGLING.  I'm serious.  Its fucking grating and makes her seem like shes shockingly stupid.  I almost picture her chewing a giant wad of pink bubble gum and using a "bump it" and thinking that commercials are funny.

OMG! This is perfect! Can someone PLEASE photoshop a bump it Kendra??

12 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

This. And has anyone else noticed how he's constantly criticizing the things Joy says? Just in little picky ways, but I've seen him do it multiple times now. Man, those two have a weird relationship dynamic. Like you said, Joy is a doormat around him, but she also seems SUPER comfortable being affectionate and intimate with him, which is awesome, except that he... obviously isn't all that comfortable with it. It's almost like he's always trying to fend her off, or steeling himself when she gets close to him. And he's so dead behind the eyes. I don't know, he skeeves me out more than any of the other in-laws.

Re: the hair. I seem to be defending Joy a lot these days, but I cannot fathom getting to the very day of your wedding and having no idea what to do with your hair. What? Just... what? 

I agree. This whole relationship (or what we're allowed to see of it) smacks of parent/child or master/slave or whatever/whatever you want to call it.

I do wonder, though, if his reluctance to be kissed is anything to do with the cameras? Maybe he doesn't do that when they're alone?

The first kiss never gets less awkward. Ew. And the awkward pda on the sofa in the interview segment. Reminds me of my teenagers when they have their first boyfriend. Way too much emphasis on the whole kissing thing. Ugh. I feel like maybe he isn't into pda. She always seems to be the one initiating. Nitpicking her using the word epic. Just ew. Ew Ew Ew.

Wow...I was starting to be "ok" with Austin. Not so much now. Then again, marriage, kissing, and pda was fairly new when this was filmed. Heck, they made a honeymoon baby. Maybe Austin's parents aren't as affectionate as JB and Michelle. Those two have tortured the whole world with their serious pda. 

I hate the way that Joy is constantly deferring to Austin. There's a difference between being indecisive and asking his opinion on some things and needing him for everything. 

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived