IGNORED

Counting on - Season 4, part 3 - Lying but not Laying while camping

Buzzard

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

NONE of these people can BELIEVE Joy and Austin are getting married!! 

They have a reality problem!!

Well, maybe they're not the brightest crayons in the box and it all happened too fast? 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carm_88 said:

Well, maybe they're not the brightest crayons in the box and it all happened too fast? 

well then how will they all feel about the BABY 

It's almost like I am watching it, but way more entertaining! Yay! (Ps, why do we need to see this twice? Can't we watch the wedding we haven't seen yet? Oy Vey!!!)

1 minute ago, nst said:

there is no need to publicize the prayers between them the parents and them.  and did Mrs F actually say bless them with fertility. 

I heard "charity"

Can I say that I kinda want to know how much sugar I have eaten to keep me awake during this? I mean I’ll regret the calories but shit son, I wouldn’t get through it otherwise.

-          Austin looks exicted to see her and they love each other. Which is a good thing. She smells good. That’s nice.

-          Today we’re getting married? Yeah that’s what happens when you set a wedding date.

-          You’re the most prettiest bride, ever. Ohhhh ok.

-          Austin brings her up onto the alter. So that he can show her something. It’s hard to walk in the dress. Mizz Renee did some job on those alterations.

-          All the flowers Austin gave her are in a shadow box with a letter that he wrote for her. That’s kinda sweet. Then they bring God into and I am done. Why can’t you love her for her? Not for God? God doesn’t care who you bang.

-          The shadow box um…is so sweet so special. They need a thesaurus.

-          He didn’t want to let her go. Which is sweet but come on. It’s not that long.

-          Scenery shots.  Laura is giving them a two minute warning. Do they want to pray together?

-          Joy is shouting that all the wedding party needs to be down there right now.

-          The boys are praying and Joy is telling everyone else to get down there. I am sure that they are already behind. Austin looks like if you said boo he’d fall in a pile.

-          I see Sierra, it’s not the first time but it’s the first time worth noting. Joy is saying that she loves all her bridesmaids.

-          Jennie got really emotional and Joy is saying that she did the same thing at her sister’s wedding. Michelle is awkwardly trying to soothe her. It looks super weird. Poor Jenni. Michelle is trying to stop her from crying basically. I’d be like bitch get out of my face and let me cry.

-          Jim Bob is talking to Joy and she’s getting shaky the closer it gets to time. She’s so beautiful and he’s so thankful for the godly woman that she is. This is all from Jim Bob of course.

-          Before Austin entered the chapel the stress went away and there was a peace.

-          Joy took a hit of some breath spray. She can’t look at Jim Bob because she will start crying. Her whole life is changing and she’s getting married to Austin.

-          “This is gorgeous, praise the lord. The sun is shining absolutely perfectly.” Excuse me while I try to take my eyes off the ceiling.

-          The awkward walking in shots not to show Josh.

-          “I hope I don’t pass out.”

-          Poor Jenny is still crying.

-          They’re walking in and Austin is going to start to cry now. Joy is smiling and Pastor Caldwell really doesn’t look any older than Austin. He does not look like he could have a daughter that’s close in age to those two.

-          It was the most incredible thing ever.

-          A lot of ah-mazing thoughts were going through my head. I couldn’t believe that I was walking down the aisle. I was walking to Austin and everyone was looking at us. This might be shocking to you Joy but that is what happens at weddings.

-          Jessa loves to look at the groom to see the reaction. Austin’s face was priceless.

-          “Who gives this woman to marry this man?” Woman? I mean technically an adult but wow.

-          Let’s get to the God parts.

-          Jill is fixing Joy’s train while pretty pregnant. Pregnant Matron’s of Honour were a thing.

-          Kendra broke the cycle with Lauren.

-          Marriage is a wonderful and beautiful symbol of God’s salvation. Marriage is not a contract, Marriage is a covenant. The only way to get out is to drop dead. So there ya go.

-          Now they are taking the rings. Joy asks if they are ready to say the vows. They look pretty excited.

-          I love you and I know that this love is from God. Oh my god this is painful.

-          This ring is a token of my unending love. Rightttt. Well, you don’t have any choice in this.

-          As you follow God.

-          Did anyone count how many times God was said?

-          They’re going to sign now. Signing their vows, not the marriage license. She didn’t know what to sign. Joy Forsythe is what she is now. “So cool.” My eyes are tired. They’re very sick of rolling. Very very sick of rolling.

-          Now they’re going to do the family prayer thingy. So much god and Jesus. There’s a lot of sniffing going on.

-          Precious says Michelle.

-          To win more people for your Kingdom’s sake. Really? Oh you’re putting that out there on the teevee Jim Bob? Wowza. You have it here. Make babies so that there are more warriors for Jeezus.

-          Now they’re going to kiss. If Pastor Caldwell says it. “Am I missing something?”

-          Cut away from the kiss and the running down the aisle.

@nst I believe charity. Although I couldn't really hear. 

1 hour ago, nst said:

ok everybody describe yourself as per Miss Cindy 

I am a godly girl who deemed herself DD worthy who is sings along the pebbles 

I'm a righteous, darling lady, twirling in my lace dress, with a flower crown #blessed #jesuslovesthemall (lol Bates reference)

45 minutes ago, nst said:

notice Anna didn't provide something - stay away Anna 

Maybe due to pregnancy?  How far along was she?
I was so miserable nauseous, and vomiting until I was 24 weeks :(

ALSO y'all, my husband walks in and says, "Didn't we watch this one already?"
And I said, "No, it's a new episode tonight."
And he says, "Well I guess it all looks the same - same family, same church, same decorations, same initials (JD)."  I was laughing so hard :D

2 minutes ago, nst said:

in consolation for my crappy weekend

Sorry you had a crappy weekend! I hope it gets better for you.

-          Vested! Not invested. No one is investing in Pastor Caldwell. Love of fuck.

-          First kiss and all that. Blah blah blah

-          Now they will take off into the run.

-          Pastors are never done amen? Now he will introduce them as Mister and Missus because the Missues card is all that they care about.

-          Confetti drop was an awesome surprise. Everyone is covered in confetti.

-          Jed thought that the confetti canon was amazing and made it extra special

-          Austin and I’s first kiss was ah-mazing. Put his hand on my face so that if he missed, no one would see. Just ah-mazing, perfect.

-          Kissing Joy for the first time was ah-mazing. It was sealing the deal. Um, yeah that’s the point.

-          Why would you want all your friends and family to see that?

-          Bobby is introducing them.

-          No bachelor to the rapture? Fuck you TLC how dare you cut that out!

-          Super excited for them says Joe.

-          JD is sure the honeymoon will be all kinds of fun. How do you know that John David? What do you know about a honeymoon?

-          They’re doing the thank you’s. They’re super excited. They’re not going to stay very long. Is that what she said?

-          Jed thinks that seeing each sister marrying and move on gets harder and not easier.

-          It was really like man, this could be me next. Says Joe.

-          They cut the cake. Although they aren’t sure about how to cute the cake. The cake that they didn’t care about.

-          More kissing while they chew on cake.

-          All the single ladies in the room could make their way to here. Joe is probably nervous says Austin.

-          Now we are going to get the proposal. And apparently Kendra and Joe’s wedding is next week?

-          Bobby is helping Joy find Kendra.

-          Joe is nervous, there are butterflies in his stomach. He’s trying to get far enough in the crowd that she couldn’t see him but not too far. He actually put too much thought inot this.

-          Now Joy is pretending to throw the bouquet. Now she gives it to Kendra. And here comes Joe with his proposal. Kendra is absolutely shocked

-          When Joe got down on one knee, she was shocked. There was no words to describe it. It’s like the whole world stopped for a minute.

-          Joe doesn’t think that she heard him actually ask her. And she didn’t. So she just said yes anyway. He didn’t hear her say yes either but he assumed.

-          Austin jumped in and said no kissing. I did think that they were going to go for.

-          Jessa said that they are excited that a Duggar brother is now engaged and planning a wedding.

-          Another one bites the dust says Josiah. He’s broken the streak of just sisters. Way to man up Joe.

-          Jeremiah says that it’s not going to be too long for Joe and Kendra.

-          It’s incredible to think that there’s another Duggar wedding just around the corner. They come pretty fast, around three months. We see the family more than expected says Jinger.

-          Austin says I don’t think everyone saw that but Joe proposed to Kendra and did she say yes?

-          Don’t wait super long for your wedding says Joy.

-          Come here Sister-in-law to be says Austin.

-          Joy is really ready to go. Like super ready to go. This is why she is now pregnant.

-          Kendra is the wife of Joe’s dreams.

-          Descibe your weddng day in one word. Joy said epic but Austin says that she can’t say that because she said that for their engagement. Super special. Which isn’t one word Austin. Epic is a fad word says Austin.

-          And they’re running again.

-          What is next for you both? Well she’s pregnant! There is that. We will see that next week.

-          Next we are off to our honeymoon. We are off to Switzerland. Joy is looking forward to seeing the little towns and ski.

-          Theyre married. We had no idea!  

@nst I don't believe you will have to ask @Buzzard twice! :P 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

-          Vested! Not invested. No one is investing in Pastor Caldwell. Love of fuck.

-          First kiss and all that. Blah blah blah

-          Now they will take off into the run.

-          Pastors are never done amen? Now he will introduce them as Mister and Missus because the Missues card is all that they care about.

-          Confetti drop was an awesome surprise. Everyone is covered in confetti.

-          Jed thought that the confetti canon was amazing and made it extra special

-          Austin and I’s first kiss was ah-mazing. Put his hand on my face so that if he missed, no one would see. Just ah-mazing, perfect.

-          Kissing Joy for the first time was ah-mazing. It was sealing the deal. Um, yeah that’s the point.

-          Why would you want all your friends and family to see that?

-          Bobby is introducing them.

-          No bachelor to the rapture? Fuck you TLC how dare you cut that out!

-          Super excited for them says Joe.

-          JD is sure the honeymoon will be all kinds of fun. How do you know that John David? What do you know about a honeymoon?

-          They’re doing the thank you’s. They’re super excited. They’re not going to stay very long. Is that what she said?

-          Jed thinks that seeing each sister marrying and move on gets harder and not easier.

-          It was really like man, this could be me next. Says Joe.

-          They cut the cake. Although they aren’t sure about how to cute the cake. The cake that they didn’t care about.

-          More kissing while they chew on cake.

-          All the single ladies in the room could make their way to here. Joe is probably nervous says Austin.

-          Now we are going to get the proposal. And apparently Kendra and Joe’s wedding is next week?

-          Bobby is helping Joy find Kendra.

-          Joe is nervous, there are butterflies in his stomach. He’s trying to get far enough in the crowd that she couldn’t see him but not too far. He actually put too much thought inot this.

-          Now Joy is pretending to throw the bouquet. Now she gives it to Kendra. And here comes Joe with his proposal. Kendra is absolutely shocked

-          When Joe got down on one knee, she was shocked. There was no words to describe it. It’s like the whole world stopped for a minute.

-          Joe doesn’t think that she heard him actually ask her. And she didn’t. So she just said yes anyway. He didn’t hear her say yes either but he assumed.

-          Austin jumped in and said no kissing. I did think that they were going to go for.

-          Jessa said that they are excited that a Duggar brother is now engaged and planning a wedding.

-          Another one bites the dust says Josiah. He’s broken the streak of just sisters. Way to man up Joe.

-          Jeremiah says that it’s not going to be too long for Joe and Kendra.

-          It’s incredible to think that there’s another Duggar wedding just around the corner. They come pretty fast, around three months. We see the family more than expected says Jinger.

-          Austin says I don’t think everyone saw that but Joe proposed to Kendra and did she say yes?

-          Don’t wait super long for your wedding says Joy.

-          Come here Sister-in-law to be says Austin.

-          Joy is really ready to go. Like super ready to go. This is why she is now pregnant.

-          Kendra is the wife of Joe’s dreams.

-          Descibe your weddng day in one word. Joy said epic but Austin says that she can’t say that because she said that for their engagement. Super special. Which isn’t one word Austin. Epic is a fad word says Austin.

-          And they’re running again.

-          What is next for you both? Well she’s pregnant! There is that. We will see that next week.

-          Next we are off to our honeymoon. We are off to Switzerland. Joy is looking forward to seeing the little towns and ski.

-          Theyre married. We had no idea!  

@nst I don't believe you will have to ask @Buzzard twice! :P 

Maybe JD isn't going to be a bachelor til the rapture anymore!  Courtship alert, maybe?

(I am being sarcastic)

I enjoyed snarking with you in real time tonight. (Monday night meetings the last two weeks.)

Looking forward to joe & kendra next week. It's a good thing TLC caught on that we're getting bored!

7 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Joy is really ready to go. Like super ready to go. This is why she is now pregnant.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

it is funny because it is true!!

6 hours ago, IamNIKE said:

This. I thought they had lots of toys and whatnots and they were just in the play room directly below the boys' room.

It was converted to the "school" room a few years ago. After all, those young girls had their baby dolls to practice on for J'Slave practice with their nieces and nephews. Hannie was even old enough to do laundry. 

Another husband comment - when he looked up and saw them huddled in a circle with the parents - I say, "They're huddling like a football team :D", and he says they'll end it with their arm in their air, "Gooooooo Jesus!!"

I'm actually a bit excited for JoKen's wedding because I didn't cave and download that stupid tlcgo app. I'm also a sucker for weddings no matter how awful so ymmv

@Carm_88 Thank you for the lovely recaps.

Each week after watching this I feel like the baffled winner of the 'low Intelligence, small vocabulary, non-reality trifecta'.  :lol:

Some serious what the hellery right now. Having to break the news privately to Bill and stroke him so he doesn't erupt.

Let the manipulation begin. *cue music*

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived