• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KelseyAnn said:

You know what that means, right? 

He needs big mittens!

Glad you said it and not me.

Swedish Berries are my life right now! J

-          Mizz Cindy is going to have them cutting hay!

-          Wheat, whatever. They have a lot to do and a lot of people to help them get it done.

-          Jason never imagined that he would be on the wedding decorating crew for multiple weddings. You better be careful what you’re good at because you might do a lot of it.

-          They’re cutting sage grass. Just the top parts.

-          A beautiful godly girl running through an open meadow of flowers. For the love and honour of fuck.

-          Cindy knew them when they were young, so that helps with desiging for the weddings says Jinger.

-          They’re all in a field cutting stuff. Mizz Cindy asks if Joe is doing what he’s supposed to be or if he is thinking about Kendra.

-          Kendra says I hope you don’t sneeze too much. Joe doesn’t think Kendra has any idea that the proposal is coming soon. She’s helping a lot and just doing what she is doing.

-          It was hard to stay focused because she wanted to talk to Joe and she wanted to think about her big day which hopefully won’t be too far away.

-          They need 10 feet for the arches. It was a tricky situation to load the props into the trailer, it wasn’t heavy. Just an awkward size.

-          Jinger and Jeremy cometh! They’ve only been back a couple times but this is the only time that they have had a time to sit back and relax.

-          They picked up dishes. Jeremy says that he wants the dishes out of their possession as quickly as possible. Jinger says that it’s different being back now that she’s married.

-          Jinger apparently looks different now that she’s a married woman. Mizz Linda says. She’s the caterer for every wedding. Um Jinger, you don’t serve food

-          Jessa is glad that they are back. Of course she is.

-          They ran out of gas. Because they couldn’t do this without some drama. Come on now?

-          Jed says that he was driving the truck with the decorations, Mizz Cindy said something about gas, he passed a gas station and then realized that before he got to the next exit that he ran out of gas.

-          I’m so over this storyline. And Mizz Cindy and Mizz Renee.

-          Flash back to Jinger’s wedding when oh my god! No buckets. Ask the Nogs, they have plenty.

-          Laura got a call that they ran out of gas and they are there to save the day with the flowers. Her and Jana that is.

-          They were an hour behind. Call it Duggar time. Or whatever.

-          Did you know that they would have to unload the trailer when they got to the church?

-          Laura and Jana came through. Of course they did.

-          They’re going to go home and get to sleep. They need to get it all done before the rehearsal and Jason doesn’t think that it will happen.

1 minute ago, Incognito22 said:

4 miles to the gallon?!!! What the hell is he driving the space shuttle?  That is the worst gas mileage ever!

That’s what happens when you buy used and save the difference. 

1 minute ago, nst said:

I think they do side hugs in front of the camera so can show us their good sides 

I was noticing a lot of side huggin' going on.

And a lot of black and grey.

OMG, not watching because I can't  don't want to, but boy some of your (as in all of you that have posted so far) are making me laugh out loud. Far,far more entertaining than actually watching the show.  

Sappy music

-          Oooh look Austin is proposing. Haven’t we seen this enough?

-          She’s marrying her best friend and Austin is keeping his mind on the task before him.

-          They are welcoming Jinger and Jeremy. Jinger says that it’s so interestesing to see how they are, they’ve been friends for so long.

-          Laura has done a great job says Austin.

-          Duggar weddings are a blast. They welcomed Jill and Derick back not too long ago. Joy loves having all the sisters back together but it’s hard to believe that it’s for her wedding.

-          They’re giving the “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.”

-          Josiah says it doesn’t get any easier seeing the sisters getting married and move out.

-          Jana gives them the hard hats.

-          Joy says that the something new was two hard hats for construction and they will probably be able to use them.

-          Jessa said this is something borrowed but some of it was new. She gave them a smoke detector. They may not set it off but if she is ever over cooking then she will.

-          I am literally zoning out right now. I apologize.

-          Austin is looking forward to be in the kitchen with Joy.

-          Jinger is giving the something blue baskset. She’s giving her blue candy, blue candle, blue sunglasses. And then she gave her the Austin tshirt. They are talking and saying y’all way too much for my taste.

-          Jinger says that it gets better every day. They have to get over to the church for the rehearsal.

-          Jana is sad having another sister move. It always change the relationship. Yeah because Jana you have been a mother for a very long time and yet in the minds of your sisters and family, you are still a child.

-          Wedding rehearsal time. All the decorations have been a surprise. They get to see what Mizz Cindy has done.

-          Joy seems to love it. Which is a good thing. Austin says he didn’t know what to expect but it’s more “creative” then he was expecting.

-          Indoor with an outdoor feeling, it fit them well. Messy? Fits you well. Well now then, that is something.

-          Joseph and Kendra were standing as the stand ins for Joy and Austin. It was surreal because they are going to be the next ones up on stage.

-          Laura has been a family friend for a very long time. She is taking control and telling everyone what to do.

-          Jessa and Ben can relate to Joy and Austin about all the anticipation and excitement. It’s a pracie run but tomorrow it will be happening for real.

-          Jinger doesn’t think that they felt overhwlemed. Jeremy just looks bored. Honestly he looks like a kid who is pretending not to be texting.

-          “Who gives this woman to marry this clown?” Asks Pastor Caldwell. Joy wants a kiss from Jim Bob on the cheek.

-          Joy and Austin are talking about kissing and they are really squeezing each others hands. “Too bad we have to wait till tomorrow.” Then they walk out. Well we know they run out but whatever.

-          Mizz Cindy made the rehearsal space so cool. They are admiring the dishes from Jinger and Jeremy.

-          Austin’s Dad is talking. He’s excited and he doesn’t want to talk too much about things because he will talk forever.

-          Austin is making it sound like their families are dying.

-          Jill is saying that she claimed her from being really young. She thought she was a real life baby doll. She’s realy grateful and she’s super excited for them.

-          The rehearsal dinner is a really special time, to relax and soak up those last few moments before the craziness of the day.

-          Bobby Ballinger is talking. He thought that he was cooler than Austin, because he was Christian schooled and not homeschooled. Austin tucked his shirt in all the time. Bobby says that he thinks he met Austin for his beautiful sister who he married. He’s going to start crying because he loves Austin. Austin may start crying too. He’s going to be a good man for Joy. There are going to be times that he messed up.

-          Austin is nervous but he’s keeping his mind off it by saying that it’s the day that Joe and Kendra will get engaged.

2 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Surreal

Surreal

Surreal

Super Excited

Super Excited

Surreal

Are you watching something exciting or did you see GA as well :D 

Joe got awful close to boob touching her hair.  :jawdrop:

also, I feel like a total looser because all these people have a million "good friends" that they've known for a "long time"

Just now, Incognito22 said:

also, I feel like a total looser because all these people have a million "good friends" that they've known for a "long time"

they are hangers on - no worries 

it' s make believe 

2 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

Joe got awful close to boob touching her hair.  :jawdrop:

Just remember, its quality not quantity that's important when it comes to friends. 

More flashbacks

-          Why? We’ve seen all this before.

-          Today’s the day, I get to get married. SOTDRT

-          I can’t really believe that today is the day.

-          They’re all going toward the church. It’s very exciting. *I’m bored but I’m sure that they were excited*

-          Laura asks if Austin is excited and then says that she has the rings and the marriage certificate.

-          Joy is trying to focus on stuff other than the wedding itself because that would be nerve wrecking.

-          She finds Austin and tells him that he’s so handsome. They talk a bit. It was important for them to see each other so that they could pray together and he doesn’t like being away from her.

-          They’re holding hands and going upstairs. The girls are doing their hair.

-          Joy is getting her makeup dne and Mizz Cindy brings in her dress. Jill says it’s an evening wedding so they don’t have to rush around as much.

-          They’re getting all the pictures before except the kissing pictures. Jinger said that having all her sisters beside her made her a lot less stressed.

-          “Don’t feel guilty if you’re not running around like a chicken with your head cut off.”

-          Jessa is trying to help Joy figure out how she wants her hair done. I mean, you should have decided what you wanted your hair to look like beforehand.

-          She doesn’t know yet. Jessa is trying to get Joy to wear a veil. “It’s now or never.”

-          Austin wants to know if his suit is ready. He’s getting more nervous. He kinda is running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

-          John is a groomsman and he’s a great friend of Austin. Have to be ready in 20 minutes.

-          Jason says it seems like Austin has been their brother all along. It’s normal for them really.

-          They best show JD’s Bachelor to the Rapture comment.

-          Austin says that he’s getting even more nervous.

-          He’s whistling for Joy and then says he loves her. She’s walking out and she’s asking him about her hair. I hate this part. “It’s really what you want.” For the love of God, make up your mind. You should have made it up before this. Seriously.

-          Laura is breaking up the party. They’re already behind schedule. Kendra and Joe are talking and he says that he loves her hair. He touches a curl rather close to her boob. That’s ok though. She does look super pretty. He’s trying to not focus on it. He has a navy tie because he wants to coordinate with her.

-          It’s really neat to be here with Joy for her special day. Kendra runs to talk to her Daddy and he’s wearing a darker grey suit. Joe is going to get changed.

-          Joy is going to get changed into her dress. Jinger says that it’s great to be with Joy but it’s weird because she’s old now, Joy is not one of the older girls.

-          Jill blah blah blah. Not even listening because I don’t care.

-          Her comes Joy in her dress. Oh I want to like it but I really don’t. It just doesn’t seem Joy. Anna is talking about Mizz Renee being perfect.

-          Seeing Joy in her wedding dress is crazy says Jessa. She wants to smile but she also wants to cry.

-          They are trying the veil on her. The little girls are doing it. Jana looks like she’s about to burst inot tears.

-          They are all telling her that they like the veil. Jessa is stepping in to fix it. Jana thinks that the veil really looked good and that Joy looked amazing.

-          Jenni is breaking my heart. Jessa is taking a picture of them. It’s her first time being a bridesmaid. They’re super close. Kinda like the relationship that Joy and Jill had when Joy was younger. They’re best friends.

-          In comes Jim Bob saying about how beautiful Joy looks. Joy says that she likes Jim Bob’s suit. He then says that he loves her.

-          Fifth child to get married and he doesn’t think it gets easier but she’s marrying Austin who is a hard worker and will be a spiritual encourager to her. They’re a great match. Jill and Jim Bob are sharing a moment. I do think that Jim Bob has a special relationship with his daughters. That being said, I still don’t like him. Andddd, stil sucks for not moving Josh out of the house.

-          They’re doing the “first look” so that he could see her in her dress before the wedding.

-          He would have lost it if he saw her walking down the aisle. He wanted to get warmed up to seeing her in a wedding dress.

-          Joy is walking down the aisle and Austin is back on. “Will you turn around and look at me?” “Can I?” “Yes.”

-          And he slowly turns and we cut to commercials. Sort of.  

-          To the sour patch kids!

The irony of them seeing each other before the wedding despite not seeing each other beforehand is actually in the bible.

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived