IGNORED

Chit Chat

Curious

We'd like to keep thread drift to a minimum in the topical threads in Clubs, but to keep the community feel we strive for, please feel free to chat here among your fellow club members.

The scary thing is, one of my cats is mostly white with tabby patches, and if I don't raise the blinds on the window in the front bedroom, she will recreate the scene above. :pb_lol:

Does anybody here have an Instant Pot or one of the other brands of electric pressure cookers? I got one during the summer when a good sale was going on, and I've been having fun experimenting with it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 5:21 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Does anybody here have an Instant Pot or one of the other brands of electric pressure cookers? I got one during the summer when a good sale was going on, and I've been having fun experimenting with it. 

I had one until yesterday :( when the locking mechanism melted. I used it for pot roasts, pulled pork, and for getting flavor into chicken breasts. Hopefully Santa will buy me a new one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I have added a separate forum just for recipes.   Please post each recipe in a separate thread and title your thread with the recipe name.  This will make searching easier.

If you can supply me a list of tags you will be using I will add them to the list.  I'm thinking things like main course, appetizers, soups, etc.  I'm not really a foodie so I'm not going to attempt to guess as the various tags you will want :) 

You can add them here and I'll drive by and grab them.

9 hours ago, Curious said:

If you can supply me a list of tags you will be using I will add them to the list.  I'm thinking things like main course, appetizers, soups, etc.  I'm not really a foodie so I'm not going to attempt to guess as the various tags you will want :) 

I think it would be nice if we had some tags for those with special dietary needs like:

Gluten-free

Dairy-free

Vegan

Vegetarian 

Low-sodium

Diabetic-friendly

Nut-free

Etc....

On 10/26/2017 at 6:42 PM, Ignorance Bread said:

I had one until yesterday :( when the locking mechanism melted. I used it for pot roasts, pulled pork, and for getting flavor into chicken breasts. Hopefully Santa will buy me a new one. 

I hope Santa does bring you another one. They are very versatile!

Archived