IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

The thought of John killing his family sent chills down my spine as I envisioned him killing Esther and then chasing down his children one by one.  They don't deserve such a fate.

But then Jess pointed out that John loves to be 'persecuted' and he's shown signs of wanting to leave Zambia, so I'm hoping that she's right and he'll take to his bed between internet postings and writing bad poetry.  

To keep John from doing something stupid his father needs to wire him right away.  "Son, you're our hero for standing up to Satan so steadfastly as you've done for so long.  It's time for you to come home so we can offer you succor and lay our hands on you in prayer.  The Lord has told me that my task is to get you home right away.  You need rest and to be surrounded by our love and support while you wait for the Lord to lead you to your next task.  Oh, and bring the wife and kids."

What I'd really love would be for John to act so badly during his interview with Immigration that he's put in hospital and Esther and the kids are sent right away to her parents.  After his father arrives to pick up the pieces, John can leave and go to his parents home for some R&R.  If only Esther would get her own message from above to dump John and ask for help to get out of the hell of being married to that ass.

SPHASH , do you know something we don't know?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I hate to say this but I think something happened to the baby.

I hope not. Why do you say that? 

I do think it odd that he's touting his 11 children on his FB picture, but hasn't really updated on the baby or how Esther is doing. You'd think he'd be touting that baby as proof of God's favoring him, if everything were fine. 

I don't see John harming his family.  This is only my intuition and I could be wrong but I see lots of drama, name calling, hysteria and delusional behavior followed by exhaustion and semi-repentance.  He'll ride the coattails of whatever happens and try to turn it to his advantage.  And he'll likely get away with it with a slap on the wrist and a "follow our laws or get the hell out of here".

I think he'll leave and start the same shit somewhere else.  As long as he has those moronic humpers he'll be constructing new ways to grift.  Remember, it's those same humpers that elected Trump.  They are not Mensa members,  more like the Captain Kangaroo Club.

I think John is so caught up in his own self-pity and martyrdom that he’s not thinking about Esther and the baby at all. It probably doesn’t cross his mind that people are more interested and concerned about Esther than they are about John. 

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I hate to say this but I think something happened to the baby.

I remember a few babies ago when she was still in the USA we all got nervous but she had the baby 11+ days late and all was well. She blamed radiation from Japan if I remember correctly. 

I wonder why I don’t like Esther. I feel a bit sorry for her but mainly I find her unlikeable. It could be the insider information we’ve been given on her. It could be her stupid videos with John which she clearly enables him. The way she puts her kids lives at risk. Not sure. Does anyone here like her? 

You guys, Handia is amazing again. On December 22, he posted this, along with a screen shot from John's FB page: 

"After being confronted by officials about his illegal deeds involving foreigners and the church registration this guy has the audacity to call the government of the country he is merely a visitor in "corrupt."

God is sorting you out my brother, not Satan. Deal with it. No one is trying to steal your church, you're simply reaping what you sowed.

Oh and by "every one here is flabbergasted" he means less than 5 kids that he has been brain washing to support him especially when he is wrong. By "wicked and unreasonable men" he means anyone that's against him. Now tell me that isn't some crazy manipulation of facts to his Facebook followers and financial supporters...

Notice how be conveniently left out the part about how he fraudulently brought foreigners into the country.

"Men of God" these days.... SMH"

And then he posted this today!!!

"

I can't understand how someone would stand against their own brother in an attempt to win a place in a white man's heart as a "favorite" ;but at the same time I can sympathise.

When the only person sponsoring your education and other needs is a narcissistic fraud with an over inflated god-complex, I can see how one would do anything to maintain such a connection regardless of its manipulative aspects in a country where most people have little or nothing.

My prayer for Zambia is for every child, man, and woman to be emancipated from constant dependency on a particular type of race for our own sustainability. We are capable of greater things than mere dependency.

It infuriates me that someone can just waltz into our backyard, arrogantly declare how they want us to live, and we blindly comply even if it means going against fundamental principles of who we are as a nation.

Let us be careful to always wisely analyse the motives behind a person's actions, whether you're 16 years old or 30, especially if that person parades the name of the almighty for everything they do. Man is not God. Man should never be allowed to hold you hostage with financial support as the weapon.

God is man's provider. Not man."

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived