IGNORED

The Seven Sisters Go to Work

Hisey

I wonder how difficult it is to wear long frumpers your entire childhood and transition to regular clothing. I feel so awkward in a bathing suit so I wonder if that’s how Anna feels in shorts and a tank top for the first time.  I doubt this is her first time wearing these things but it must take a little while to get used to:

61F1C573-A5C1-43F8-ADDF-C5CC4E0CAB55.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna and her boyfriend seem really cute together. 

Deleted pic in case it’s private. Description: she’s giving her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and they look happy together.

I'm having a hard time finding her Instagram account. The one I find is private and doesn't have that profile pic with the headband. 

I'm glad that she has been able to be herself. 

44 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm having a hard time finding her Instagram account. The one I find is private and doesn't have that profile pic with the headband. 

I'm glad that she has been able to be herself. 

Her new avi picture is with her at the beach. Is that one private now? I deleted in case she is now private.

• 3 months later...

I am in shock! For some reason I was thinking of the 7 sisters today so I checked their blog. I cannot believe the changes! An above the knee skirt on one sister, no head covering on a few, Jessica is a pilot, one of them is attending college away from home, normal clothing on 2 or 3...what has happened? And Anna even has a Guatemalan boyfriend? No chaperone? A kiss? Does anyone know what triggered these changes? I'm just amazed!

a

3 hours ago, Letgo said:

And Anna even has a Guatemalan boyfriend?

The Guatemalan boyfriend, Mario Revolorio, is out. Her new boyfriend is Calbert Forks.

Suzy is in Texas doing her clinicals for midwifery. She misses home a lot but I think she’s enjoying her work. She wears pants for work (scrubs) and she doesn’t wear head coverings anymore. 

I think Jessica’s ideal partner would be a pilot. That way they would have a common understanding of their weird schedules and the work they do. And I would hope he’s a mainstream Christian and not fundie. I happy for the girls and their careers. I hope they never feel the need to give them up if they marry.

@Letgo, there's also a thread about the Seven Sisters that's still in QuiverFull of Snark.

I don't know if it has any new information about their lives and changes, but I guess it could.

Archived