IGNORED

Dillards 42: Tweeting to Unpopularity

Coconut Flan

Derick re-tweeted President Obama's remarks on Las Vegas. Don't know why this just sticks in my craw. He doesn't get to claim Obama. He was ours and I'm feeling possessive. Derick gushes over Roy Moore and Trump and then has the balls to post a tweet from one of the best damn presidents the total antithesis of Trump? Back off Derick!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, lomo6 said:

And it's funny how much your perception of a guy's attractiveness can change so much once you get to know his personality. Before Derick revealed his true nature, I personally might have picked him as a better "physical match" for me than Ben or Jeremy. I like lanky guys, and Derick appeared kind of sweet and dorky which seemed like a nice combo. Been seemed too boyish and a little light between the ears (my opinion on this has changed), and Jeremy was too buff and image-conscious for my tastes. 

But now I look at Derick and recoil in disgust. And I feel kind of bad for having written Ben off as a dumb jock type back in the day. 

To be fair Derrick used to be more physically attractive. His jaw surgery and health issues though seem to have taken a toll on him. And now he looks ill. 

10 hours ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Who’s Becky?

I remember when I didn’t know who Becky was. It was a magical time. :pb_lol:

Shes basically a super leghumper of the Duggar and Bates families. To the point where the families themselves seem a bit creeped out by her. She’s pretty much guaranteed to post on every single post anyone connected to these families makes. 

@VelociRapture magica indeed. I'm thinking will she ever understand that she is so creepy? Not so sure but at some point she had to start question what she is block by their social media

Retweeting Obama is probably his way of trying to deflect and hoping that if people see him do that, they'll forget all the other shit he tweeted.

Sorry, dWRECK, people don't forget. 

So, whenever I see Becky discussed on here, I think of Beyonce's lyric, "Becky with the good hair." Now our Becky would be, "Becky with the creepy stare."

1 minute ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

So, whenever I see Becky discussed on here, I think of Beyonce's lyric, "Becky with the good hair." Now our Becky would be, "Becky with the creepy stare."

I think I referred to her as "Becky with the Stalk-air" once. The possibilities are endless for her. I think she might be the biggest stan on the internet for fundies, and that includes people like Lily and Ellie. 

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I think I referred to her as "Becky with the Stalk-air" once. The possibilities are endless for her. I think she might be the biggest stan on the internet for fundies, and that includes people like Lily and Ellie. 

And that's really saying something....

Just rewatching the episode were Jill went to Nepal, and gosh how things have changed...I remember how I thought this might be a good match and a reasonable guy, and looking back I can understand why I thought so. From a dorky-cute, polite young man to the Dwreck. The Lord works in mysterious ways, indeed, to use Duggar speech.

Heres Cathy’s response people are discussing:

Sorry Cathy, but I seriously doubt he was in Puerto Rico or doing anything to actually help out. 

Picture or it didn't happen. Seriously, I don't for one minute believe that DirtyJesus would be able to just help. That asshole craves attention. 

40 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Sorry Cathy, but I seriously doubt he was in Puerto Rico or doing anything to actually help out. 

I can't see  Derdork doing anything to help people without a camera crew following him. It is all about him.

If he's there I'm sure he's just tossing out banana bread wrapped in bible tracts. Not like, doing anything constructive.

I would be surprised if Cathy were outright lying, but I'd dearly love to know what Derick was actually doing 'down there'. Down where, by the way? Is she talking about Puerto Rico, Texas, or Florida...?

I'll be generous here since my migraine medicine is coinciding with the construction crew leaving for the day. Maybe Derick went on the trip Laura started a fundraiser for? https://www.gofundme.com/hurricanereliefpr

I'm assuming it's genuinely from her and the page states the monetary breakdown will be provided (to donors), there's hope for incoming information on the mission/help. It may be why Cathy stated she's not providing photos? I have no snark on lack of photos, the last thing anyone going through a disaster or tragedy needs is for photos to be used without their consent for someone else's gain.

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I can't see  Derdork doing anything to help people without a camera crew following him. It is all about him.

You mean you don’t see him doing anything to help people even with a camera crew. We surely didn’t see anything on camera when they were in CA. Other than trying to change someone’s religious beliefs, I don’t can’t Derick or any of the Duggars trying to actually help anyone. I don’t see any of them wanting to actually get their hands dirty and do actual work helping others. 

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Retweeting Obama is probably his way of trying to deflect and hoping that if people see him do that, they'll forget all the other shit he tweeted.

I don't think anybody here would fall for his BS. All the evil Derick and his merry band of racists spewed isn't going to be magically fixed by one  Obama re-tweet. Derick, I bet you read here so listen up: We are on to you. We know you are a scam artist, lazy hateful grifter.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Heres Cathy’s response people are discussing:

Thank you for posting this.  I just realized I'm blocked from Cathy's twitter.  :shocked:  Could've happened months ago for all I know since I never check on Cathy.  Funny thing is I'm pretty sure I've never said anything to her.  But I've said a few things to her son.  ;)  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived