IGNORED

Lori Alexander 30: Bad Speller, Worse Teacher, the Worst Mentor

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only read the replies to Facebook comments on my computer, so I had missed this before:

Lori, responding to a comment about married women with no kids at home working:

I am able to watch my grandchildren, visit with my old and sick mother, mentor and teach younger women, and am available to do many things for others that I couldn't do if I had a job.

You don't do "many things" for others. You sit at your computer ALL DAY.

1 minute ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I can only read the replies to Facebook comments on my computer, so I had missed this before:

Lori, responding to a comment about married women with no kids at home working:

You don't do "many things" for others. You sit at your computer ALL DAY.

In fact a job is often doing things for other, hence why she hates it. Doctors, nurses, vets, teachers, especially are doing things for other. 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:12 AM, Koala said:

Dear God in heaven, what is wrong with these people...

Kelley:

For clarity, the Grandma-to-be saved a paddle because it was a "sentimental item" from her daughter's babyhood.   Babyhood.  Let that sink in for a moment.  She implies that they didn't have to use the paddle after two years old.  Which means they were using a paddle ON A BABY!

What the fuck is wrong with these people.  My God.  Damn...I just can't.  They are monsters.

Koala, my thoughts exactly when I read this.  It IS insanity.  It IS the product of fundamentalism gone mad ... or is it just the Quivefull cult?  

Someone might want to do a screen-grab of her Instagram comments:

e_a_allenDoug Wilson supports child rapists, and there were 2 comments here mentioning that, and now they are gone. Hmmm.....it seems that not only are you assisting with covering this up, but you also support child rapists. Care to reply or will I be deleted and banned?

She is absolutely helping to cover it up.  My god, how long will it take for people to realize how vile and twisted Lori Alexander is?

Responding to Lori supporting Douglas Wilson:

My hubby and I had a pastor give us a marriage book by Wilson... needless to say, we decided not to have that pastor marry us. I refused to have the word "submissive" in our vows. We ended up writing our own and it was great!

She deleted it.  She is blatantly covering this up.  

You'd think she'd be horrified that she'd endorsed such a person.  You'd think she'd immediately apologize and take down the post.  Nope.  She just deletes anyone who dares point out the truth.

Sorry, everyone. Lori is NOT going to denounce a man who promotes the underlined words. No matter what else he says or does, if he believes this, he's her guy. Just my opinion, of course. 

IMG_8509.PNG

1 hour ago, TeddyBonkers said:

visit with my old and sick mother,

what a beautiful and tender description of her terminally ill mother :pb_rollseyes:

I don’t remember how I found out about Lori Anderson, but I do remember the first time I interacted with her on Facebook.  She had posted a vile  s*ut shaming article about a 16 year old girl who had had premarital sex.  Lori was fully on board with using this technique. 

I remember saying that I would advise my child to refrain (as I still believe 16 is young and emotions are complex), but that I would also counsel her about the need for birth control.

Lori’s response blew my mind. 

She said  “I KNOW all of my children were virgins when they got married … yada, yada, yada … and I thought .. how? 

Did she ask them?  Would they tell her?  I mean there are simply no boundaries when you ask a question like that.

I have come to realize that Lori is sick and I don’t mean just physically and also that she (for whatever reason) is obsessed with women and submission, sex, a woman’s role, and being “Godly”. 

The problem is that Lori has little to no empathy, is not submissive at all and is, in fact, a controlling person.  She never really “transformed”. 

4 minutes ago, Liza said:

I remember saying that I would advise my child to refrain (as I still believe 16 is young and emotions are complex), but that I would also counsel her about the need for birth control.

She said  “I KNOW all of my children were virgins when they got married … yada, yada, yada … and I thought .. how? 

Oh wow, I don't recall that.

I agree, how would she know? 

I'm just guessing of course, but Lori's kids probably do just what the rest of us have done with our parents after we became adults and didn't live with them anymore.  We only told them just so much of what went on in our lives, things that wouldn't upset them, and then went on and lived our lives the way we saw fit.

How many adults discuss every part of their lives with their parents? 

Lori (4 hours ago)

This is what happens when my viral post goes viral again. 

Did her viral post really go viral again, or does she just say that when she wants to remind her readers that she WENT VIRAL?!?!

40 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Yup, it was evade, distract & lie to nosy parent questions since I was about 16.  In fact, I count on my kid lying to me about sex stuff. I plan to say, "you don't have to tell me what you are doing, it's private, but here's what you need to know anyways...."

my friend overwhelmed her teens & their boyfriends with so much info, it turned them off. But they knew about birth control & STDs!

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Someone might want to do a screen-grab of her Instagram comments:

She is absolutely helping to cover it up.  My god, how long will it take for people to realize how vile and twisted Lori Alexander is?

Not surprising all the IG comments are gone. It says 5 comments but when I click on the comment bubble no comments show up.

I did grab this IG "conversation" about the 2 vivid descriptions of the Bible. Maybe @Eoywin can give the context that revelations is talking about. Some how I doubt Lori got the translation or meaning correct.

59cbdb6419731_LA2women.thumb.gif.a5852b7ed9fefa97334827872379cd28.gif

2 minutes ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

Yup, it was evade, distract & lie to nosy parent questions since I was about 16.  In fact, I count on my kid lying to me about sex stuff. I plan to say, "you don't have to tell me what you are doing, it's private, but here's what you need to know anyways...."

my friend overwhelmed her teens & their boyfriends with so much info, it turned them off. But they knew about birth control & STDs!

My HS boyfriend's brother sat us down to tell us about condoms and not to get pregnant (we already knew how to prevent pregnancy and we weren't having sex) so even that conversation was awkward and funny at the same time. Too bad the fundie kids don't get good information from their peers or older siblings.

48 minutes ago, kpmom said:

My sister-in-law. Every damn thing. Including graphic details of her sex life. Her mother seems to think this is normal while her father frequently tells her to shut up. She also shares with grandparents, elderly aunts and uncles, and customers in her business. Husband finally stopped her oversharing with him by informing her that he would share equally with her every time she did. If she sees us sit too close together she reacts like a 6 year old who is in the "kissing is gross" and "the opposite gender has cooties" stage, so that worked. 

33 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori (4 hours ago)

Did her viral post really go viral again, or does she just say that when she wants to remind her readers that she WENT VIRAL?!?!

It appears to have raised its ugly, viral head once again. A lot of new comments and shares. I think this link will take you there: (Click the picture)

1 hour ago, Liza said:

I don’t remember how I found out about Lori Anderson, but I do remember the first time I interacted with her on Facebook.  She had posted a vile  s*ut shaming article about a 16 year old girl who had had premarital sex.  Lori was fully on board with using this technique. 

Hell, I "knew" my 17-year-old daughter was a virgin--till one of her besties (thinking I knew) let it slip that she'd been on the pill for months.

I never asked my children about their sexual experiences but I did everything I could to make sure they were informed and safe if they did decide to have sex before they got married. 

I am pretty certain my daughter chose not to have sex before her wedding night because she asked me lots of questions the week of her wedding. I was just glad she could come to me with those questions - the decision itself was between her and her (now) husband. 

I just assumed my son was not a virgin before getting married because he spent every weekend at his (now) wife's house and I don't think it was only to escape the chow hall on base. 

Either way, our children's sexual "purity" is not how we measure our Godliness or our success as parents. 

Where is her viral post being linked at to make it viral again? Where are all the people coming from? I am so curious to know the source. 

18 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Where is her viral post being linked at to make it viral again? Where are all the people coming from? I am so curious to know the source. 

Lori herself posted a link in the middle of her blog post of September 20, the one titled "Live and Love Your God-given Role." So that may explain some of it. 

4 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lori herself posted a link in the middle of her blog post of September 20, the one titled "Live and Love Your God-given Role." So that may explain some of it. 

Yeah. So now Lori can say "People keep linking to my viral post...." 

And by "people" she means herself. 

I just did some poking around and see no evidence that, at this point, her post has gone viral again.  I think like others said above, she linked to it so it brought in some new readers

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived