IGNORED

Lori Alexander 30: Bad Speller, Worse Teacher, the Worst Mentor

laPapessaGiovanna

5 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Lori recently shared a photo on IG in which her grandson is hugging both of Lori's parents. I think this is a very odd response to a follower who commented on it. Why only say her dad loves having great grandchildren?  

IMG_8500.PNG

I thought only one on the way?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

But her mother is in the photo too. I think I might have put "my parents love knowing their great grandchildren."  

Ohh ok. I didn't see the pic. That is strange.

Just now, EowynW said:

I thought only one on the way?

I assume one of Lori's sisters might have a grandchild on the way as well.  I was stumped for a minute too. 

23 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Only if you're a naughty Catholic!!

Wicked naughty catholics!  Wicked, naughty bad catholics!  They should have have a good spanking!  

Ha! I'm an atheist but sometimes my ebil Catholic upbringing comes out. I didn't know that was a Catholic only idea. 

18 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Ha! I'm an atheist but sometimes my ebil Catholic upbringing comes out. I didn't know that was a Catholic only idea. 

I can't say for certain it's only Catholics, but they are the primary ones who teach it.  Most of my protestant friends, growing up, had no idea what I was talking about.  Plus, it just feeeeels like an anti-Lori thing.  Ya know:  "I've never seven deadly sins in my Bible!!"  

Reader:

I like to look also at the model of the proverbs 31 women. She was well educated and wise owning her own vineyard I believe it was yet her family was her first priority. I think the question we need to ask is are we putting our families best interests at heart while working outside the home and only seeing them for a few hours before they go to bed ect.?

Lori:

Where does it say the Proverbs 31 woman was "well educated"? It said she bought one field and it was most likely with her husband's money.

Umm, Lori?  Where does it say that it was most likely with her husband's money? There's a verse somewhere about adding to the Bible, and you are frequently adding to the story of the Proverbs woman. 

"She ONLY bought one field!" 

"She PROBABLY bought it with her husband's money!"

"She PROBABLY sold things from her doorway!"

"Her kids were MOST LIKELY right beside her!"

"She DIDN'T leave her kids for hours a day!"

Those are all things you've made up to support your own agenda.  You call a reader out for suggesting that she was well educated (as if that's an insult), and then immediately add your own spin to the story!

3 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I believe she has in the past. Not this specific issue but generally speaking about what happens between a married couple. IIRC she says its ok as long as you're not doing any butt stuff! Lol. Because that's like playing in the sewer. 

I had temporarily forgotten about that...too bad it couldn't have been permanent!   

Now I can't get rid of the mental image of Lori spanking Ken. Ewwww!  :pb_eek:

I don't know, but I think it's interesting that she's holding off on deleting comments tonight. She's got to be online--when is she not?--and yet all these comments against her latest posts are still there. She desperately wants to go viral again, and clearly doesn't care how it happens.

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I don't know, but I think it's interesting that she's holding off on deleting comments tonight. She's got to be online--when is she not?--and yet all these comments against her latest posts are still there. She desperately wants to go viral again, and clearly doesn't care how it happens.

I wondering if she's trying to garner ammo to make herself look like a victim. Like "look at all these women who abuse me for speaking the word of the lord!" I have noticed that there are more negative comments. But to me it looks like she's deleting the thoughtful responses and leaving the "meaner" ones. At least this was my perception last time I checked. But I wouldn't put it past her. 

I'm pretty sure she just deleted a post from a woman saying she's looking into Christianity but finds herself unsure because of what Lori teaches. Instead of engaging her and sharing the gospel she just deletes. Like you have an opportunity to lead someone to Christ and you delete them? I almost wish I had gotten her name so I could reach out to her.

42 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I wondering if she's trying to garner ammo to make herself look like a victim. Like "look at all these women who abuse me for speaking the word of the lord!" I have noticed that there are more negative comments. But to me it looks like she's deleting the thoughtful responses and leaving the "meaner" ones. At least this was my perception last time I checked. But I wouldn't put it past her. 

Pretty much, yep. I predict a new post peppered with Bible verses proclaiming how blessed she is for being persecuted. Because disagreeing with Lori on Facebook is just like being hated, imprisoned, tortured, or even executed for being a Christian.  :my_dodgy:

@Loveday Yup, I am banking on a post or doodle today about her viral post and all the people who hate God. An hour ago all the comments were up and they are gone now. Also gone are the comments from that bitchy Lindy. She was on Lori's side and Lori even said Amen to her, but I guess Lori deleted her too. 

Also gone are the 20 or so corrections she got on tudor over the night. I have a screenshot of a few. 

9 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I noticed that a while back. She was deleting attempts to respectfully disagree with her, or point out where she might be wrong...in short any reasonable but disagreeing comments, but leaving the ones that could be seen as 'hateful.' Just an excuse for some more martyrbation.  

From the doormat post at: 

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/12/priveleged-to-be-doormat.html

But if the doormat takes pride in serving the home, filtering it of all the junk that would otherwise enter that home, then I say, 'God, would you allow me to count it a privilege to be a doormat for my home?  Can I serve my husband so that before he enters his castle, he can swipe his shoes of all the outside mess he's stepped in all day?  Would you let me count it a privilege to be that good man's doormat?"

Ah, the humble doormat. Your husband wipes his problems off on you, you never complain in return, and problems can be swept underneath it.

Jesus was humble. Jesus also confronted people - like Pharisees, and the sellers in the temple - who were doing wrong.

Jesus wasn't a doormat and I won't be one either.

9 minutes ago, EowynW said:

She is promoting supporter of child rapists Douglas Wilson on instagram and someone has called her out on it. 

Got it!

doug wilson.PNG

Check out on Amazon there is a new review of book that mentions how Lori supports business for her DILs but not for other women. There are comments. 

Lori's a vile woman, and her readers are kidding themselves if they think she gives a damn what Doug Wilson does.

She is more likely to delete their comments, than to actually learn from them, admit she was wrong, and delete them.

She's sick, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was involved in some kind of cover up.  I can't ever see her exposing abuse.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived