IGNORED

Lori Alexander 30: Bad Speller, Worse Teacher, the Worst Mentor

laPapessaGiovanna

Correct me if I'm wrong but where would most of these mothers get time to sun bathe? Isn't that taking time away from their other duties. Especially if homeschooling, taking care of multiple children, cleaning, making healthy meals, staying in shape for their husband etc. And it's not like most of these women have the yard and privacy fence necessary to sun with little clothes on. And it's teaching your children to be immodest 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it at all. How is it modest to tell the world you like to lie outside in "little clothes"? Of course, as pointed out above, the proper term would be "few clothes."  Too bad she didn't go to college...she'd know tha...oh wait.  

Does their yard have a nice high privacy fence?  Does she just assume all her fruit trees will shield her from lusting men who can't bounce their eyes?  Are her children embarrassed when they read these posts of hers?  

I think this might be one of her most fascinating, yet horrifying posts yet. I just have so many questions. 

I crack up about her talking fighting cancer by getting Vitamin D via the sun. Getting Vitamin D via the sun isn't bad as long you are using sunscreen and not being overexposed. We already know Lori doesn't use sunscreen. While I'm not wishing cancer on her, if did get cancer she would have egg on her face.

Ok....when we lived in AZ, we skinny dipped a lot! However, it was at night...LOL. I don't wear a bathing suit in public. That's why we're looking for another house with a pool....so we can skinny dip in peace. 

BUT...Lori goes on and on about modesty...she's not modest. She's disgusting. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived