IGNORED

Lori Alexander 30: Bad Speller, Worse Teacher, the Worst Mentor

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Transformed Wife Name Redacted there are women in the chat room in the same situation and are standing for their marriages and their husbands are being won back to them. These women are doing this for the sake of their children and for their husbands' eternal souls and it's a beautiful thing to watch. Until a husband is remarried, there's a good chance of winning them back by becoming a godly woman who is warm, kind, and cheerful towards them.

Oh for the love of weens and gravy. A wife is not in charge of her husband's eternal soul. Either he makes the decision to follow Christ or not. (Or whatever, as your particular beliefs may be).

Lori, you can't have it both ways. You can't have women be the 'easily deceived' creature that you want them to be and at the same time have them be responsible for saving their husbands from Hell. At the very least, that would involve preaching to them, and GOD FORBID we do that!!

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Miss manages?? These women are all made for each other. She says Lori is right a few times though so this wont be deleted.

Yes, buy up some herbs and oils to fight your baby's ear infection. Great idea. I'm sorry for the kids when both parties are bozos.

5 hours ago, Koala said:

Quote from Lori's site:  When Dana smiled and remarked about the paddle, my aunt, my mother, my sister-in-law, both of my daughters and I were all chuckling about the “rod of correction.” Momentarily, however, I noticed a hush had fallen over the event. Much later we realized that there was some shock over the paddle. As my gifts were the last to be opened, we all heard the new mother-to-be remark with glee, “Mom, the paddle is the best gift ever!” and she was dead serious. “Justin’s going to love it, too!” and he did!

Here's my preferred interpretation:

Conversation between Dana and Justin in the days before the shower:

Dana describes being paddled as a child.  Justin is horrified and they both agree they would never paddle a child.

Dana:  I have this weird feeling Mom is going to give me the old paddle for our baby!

Justin:  Horrible!  She wouldn't really do that, would she?

Dana:  I bet she would.

Justin:  I bet she won't.  Tell you what, let's make an actual bet.  Let's bet, say, a lunch at your favorite restaurant.

Dana:  OK, it's a bet.

Justin:  And if she does it at the shower in front of all your friends, we'll make it a long weekend at your favorite getaway up in the mountains!

Dana:  Now you're really on!

[shower takes place, Mom presents paddle.]

Dana: Mom, the paddle is the best gift ever!” “Justin’s going to love it, too!”

It absolutely makes me sick to see people like Kelley and her daughters have children/grandchildren.  This baby isn't even here yet, and those cows are already plotting ways to inflict pain on him/her.

Who the fuck considers a paddle "a sentimental item from babyhood?

She said that some people at the party were shocked that several women from their family were cackling and gleefully discussing hitting her new baby with the paddle.  You think?  Of course they were horrified.  It's not everyday that you run into such a heinous group of monsters.

I'll tell you what- I am not one of those people who's always looking for someone to report, but I would absolutely report their asses to child protective services.  They need to be on the radar, because what they are planning is absolutely child abuse.

Naturally, Lori is charmed by her, and is probably already planning to start handing out TTUAC and leather straps at baby showers.  She's probably disappointed that she didn't think of it first...hell, maybe she already does that.

All I know, is that baby showers should be filled the the brim with sweet little gifts to make baby comfortable & happy, and these monsters are handing out paddles.  They make me sick. Absolutely sick.

It was a combination of trad pediatrician approved meds + pediatrician approved warm oils and garlic that dealt with my chronic ear infections as a kid. Herbs & natural remedies have their useful place (not so much essential oils but actual herbs as intended), but I hate to see people relying solely on them because they cannot afford a dr. :(

5 hours ago, Koala said:

For clarity, the Grandma-to-be saved a paddle because it was a "sentimental item" from her daughter's babyhood.  

I guess my mom's not sentimental enough, because she only saved my baby bonnets, dolls and books! :my_dodgy: 

It makes me sad to think of anyone hitting a child in some attempt to "train" them, but especially a baby who can't understand the reason why. Plenty of moms -- even ones who aren't SAHMs -- and dads find the time and compassion to raise well-behaved children by reasonable, age-appropriate guidance. 

7 hours ago, Red Jumper said:

I'm sure neither she nor her fangirls thought about all the changes since 1896 (last possible year this quote is from).

Not to mention, it's not like it was written close to biblical times which might give it an air of authority for some... it's written closer to today than it is to Jesus' lifetime! 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Miss manages?? These women are all made for each other. She says Lori is right a few times though so this wont be deleted.

Maybe Miss Manages is the Tudor's tutor?

Spoiler

The Grandma-to-be and her husband are missionaries, as it turns out.  

I wouldn't hold out any hope that there was some hidden meaning behind her daughter's gleeful response, because a quick FB/Google search reveals that the mother-to-be seems to be cut from the same cloth as her infant abusing mother.  

Tragic...I am horrified by what they are planning.  It's just sick.

From the parents' missions bio.

The (name redacted) actively train and mentor today’s and tomorrow’s godly spouses and parents, and disciple-leaders of Jesus Christ.

"Godly" parents don't need paddles to survive life with an infant.  That's a child abuser...

3 minutes ago, Koala said:
  Hide contents

In another sick twist, it appears that Grandma-to-be might be from the whole "Privileged to be Dave's Doormate" debacle.  

I dont remember this...

1 hour ago, EmiGirl said:

My thoughts of why Justin will love the paddle more went to a very kinky place...

Ha!! So would Lori!  :my_biggrin: :nanner-sex: :potstir:

1 hour ago, EmiGirl said:

My thoughts of why Justin will love the paddle more went to a very kinky place...

As did mine...and if they're both into it that's OK with me.  I wonder how Lori would rationalize that? 

41 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

As did mine...and if they're both into it that's OK with me.  I wonder how Lori would rationalize that? 

I believe she has in the past. Not this specific issue but generally speaking about what happens between a married couple. IIRC she says its ok as long as you're not doing any butt stuff! Lol. Because that's like playing in the sewer.

From @Koala 's link to the doormat post:

But if the doormat takes pride in serving the home, filtering it of all the junk that would otherwise enter that home, then I say, 'God, would you allow me to count it a privilege to be a doormat for my home?

I'm confused. Isn't pride a sin that's contrary to the seven virtues?  

2 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

And mine..I should have known I wasn't the only one.

23 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I believe she has in the past. Not this specific issue but generally speaking about what happens between a married couple. IIRC she says its ok as long as you're not doing any butt stuff! Lol. Because that's like playing in the sewer.

From @Koala 's link to the doormat post:

But if the doormat takes pride in serving the home, filtering it of all the junk that would otherwise enter that home, then I say, 'God, would you allow me to count it a privilege to be a doormat for my home?

I'm confused. Isn't pride a sin that's contrary to the seven virtues?  

Only if you're a naughty Catholic!!

Wicked naughty catholics!  Wicked, naughty bad catholics!  They should have have a good spanking!  

Lori recently shared a photo on IG in which her grandson is hugging both of Lori's parents. I think this is a very odd response to a follower who commented on it. Why only say her dad loves having great grandchildren?  

IMG_8500.PNG

28 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

And mine..I should have known I wasn't the only one.

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who went there...

Just now, usmcmom said:

Lori recently shared a photo on IG in which her grandson is hugging both of Lori's parents. I think this is a very odd response to a follower who commented on it. Why only say her dad loves having great grandchildren?  

IMG_8500.PNG

Because a lot of people don't g t to know their great grandchildren and he is well enough to enjoy many of them?

1 minute ago, EmiGirl said:

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who went there...

Because a lot of people don't g t to know their great grandchildren and he is well enough to enjoy many of them?

But her mother is in the photo too. I think I might have put "my parents love knowing their great grandchildren."  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived