IGNORED

Lori Alexander 30: Bad Speller, Worse Teacher, the Worst Mentor

laPapessaGiovanna

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

The posts about how mom’s who work doing it to purchase more stuff ticks me off. I work bc it gives me a sense of purpose and I believe it is my calling.

And I can’t help but think of a friend- her son had to be airlifted from one hospital to another via helicopter. The bill after insurance is $30,000.00. How do her fangirls expect to recover from that if they only make $30k per year?!? 

I also get pissed whenever Lori and/or her fangirls say that women are working for extra or luxury items. I follow a Mormon blogger who was raised in an one income home and she had six sisters. She did a few blog posts where she talked about how she didn't have certain things growing up, while her friends and  classmates from two income homes with fewer had cars and more things. She said in one post that some people are more interested in having things than kids and that parents who both work gave their kids things out of guilt. Those posts totally pissed me off. She had no idea about why some of her peers' parents chose to have a two income households and also she doesn't know if her friends worked for some of the things they had.

Lori and women with similar beliefs will never consider other reasons to why women work such as health insurance benefits which might be better than what the husband's job as to offer, additional money for savings accounts or rainy days, home repairs, and other expenses that come up in life like the medical emergency that you described with your friend and her son. A 30k bill could really take a beating on some two income households, but in some cases couples might have a little bit of breathing room if they can dip into savings that they have built up.

Let's say that a one income couple attending the same church as Lori and Ken has a huge medical bill. The church sets up a a GoFundMe or a love offering night or fundraiser. Would Ken and Lori make a donation? I don't they think would.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to laugh when Lori praised the Duggars sons-in-law

First, you have Derrick the grifter and scammer who, last I heard, was dancing around with some young folk while Jill was home with the babies. I seriously wonder if he became addicted to pain meds after his botched jaw surgery. Something has caused his horrible transformation.

Ben would be OK if he would get a real job and support his own family and not live in a home owned by JB.

Not sure about Austin yet..

Love, love, love  Jeremy and Jinger.

In the single moms and widows video she constantly shakes her head. Is she disagreeing with herself? Does she have water in her ear? Is it a nervous tic? Whatever the reason I had trouble paying attention because of it. 

That’s another reason I work- health insurance. I have excellent coverage for a modest cost. 2013 could have been the year we went under. 

And honestly, without insurance and the miracle of modern medicine, we wouldn’t have kids. I have unexplained infertility. We had to do IVF/ICSI. 

My friend with the huge helo bill is a nurse- she works nights and has taken on additional shifts to put money towards it. She is grateful that she has that opportunity, and her husband is 100% supportive of her. 

I suspect that Lori’s suggestion that women find work from home jobs is MLM. And there’s nothing wrong with it- I have friends who have done it successfully. Those friends work their tails off, though (I dare say at least 40/hours per week) and they often market to SAHM’s, encouraging them to join. Like I said, I’m not against them, but the idea that a SAHM can just sit back and make money to support her kids is not the usual case. 

I worked for the little things in life...electricity, gas, car insurance, vehicle payments, food, clothes. When my husband got sick, we were fortunate to have excellent insurance. At the time of his surgery, we had double insurance through his former employer (he went out on disability so he got to keep his medical insurance from them for 2 years) and my then current employer. Between the two, we only had to pay about 3000.00 out of pocket for lodging (the hospital was not really local to us), food, etc. If not, we would have been on the hook for over 100K AFTER insurance paid. Now, thank God, he has the VA...but I have nothing. The medical costs pertaining to my car accident will be paid by settlement...eventually. 

But no Lori, women don't work just for luxuries. We usually work for necessities...although it might mean the difference between WalMart and Kohl's or Saver's and WalMart....

I seriously cannot read or watch this idiot wench because she does nasty things to my blood pressure....

So am refusing to check her previous youtubes for verification, but --

Along with wrangling new granite countertops, she got new white cabinets??? I swear they were brown before. 

Our church does an awesome job supporting single moms and widows.     They have a food pantry (with decent food), a clothing closet with professional clothes, rides for those who need them, and they have fund raisers to pay the tuition at the private school for the kids of single parents.    why? b/c the pastor remembers growing up in a single parent home, with a mom working two jobs, and days when there was one egg in the fridge for each of them and that was all.  He is a champion of all single moms.

THAT is helpful support.

Strong, confident, emotionally mature men are attracted to women who are the same, women who will challenge them to become even better men.  It’s not that they want women with university degrees per se; it’s just that advanced education can foster a sense of self esteem and confidence in women that attracts men. Weak men with low self-esteem feel threatened by those kinds of women, and so, it appears, is Lying Lazy Lori Alexander, Ken, and most of the men who post on her blog and Facebook page. 

In general, men tend to be a bit intimidated by women. We have weird shit that happens to our bodies every month...we can manufacture miniature human beings and push them out of a small hole and then produce the food to feed said tiny human. Then, add strong, independent and intelligent to the mix and some guys just can't handle it. They either become doormats or "mr. macho" assholes. There aren't many who can stand up to that challenge. 

Lori is not strong, independent or intelligent. She has an overinflated view of her own self-importance, but in reality the only thing she had going for her was constant bitching, whining and treating Ken like shit...and Ken knowing he lives in a community property state where she'd get 50% of everything...he puts up with her shit and her lies and hypocrisy because it's cheaper than a divorce. 

15 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Don't you all love how when there is a national tragedy...oh say Hurricanes or 59 murdered people....Lori just doesn't say a word. No prayers. Nothing!  She just keeps harping on about woman staying at home.

She probably blames working mothers/women for those events.  Why not, hurricanes and other natural disasters are blamed on the LGBT community or feminists.  

If she does mention the shooter in LV, she'll speculate that his mother wasn't a SAHM and if she had been, he wouldn't have had to kill people.  Or some other nonsense like that!

Today, another post has gone viral!!!

This is another one of my posts that has gone viral recently. People usually find the most controversial one that I have written and share it a lot. It’s been seen by over a million people and most of them hate it.

From today's post:

This is another one of my posts that has gone viral recently. People usually find the most controversial one that I have written and share it a lot. It’s been seen by over a million people and most of them hate it.

Holy cow!  Did you guys know Lori had another post go VIRAL?? People find them somehow....who knows how, and then they share them.  A lot.  Mystifying. 

Naturally, they hate the doodles and they hate God.  Did I mention that Lori went VIRAL????  Yes, it's true.  Lori went VIRAL.

Just now, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Today, another post has gone viral!!!

VIRAL?  You don't say...

Who would have ever guessed that Lori would go VIRAL?!?!  She's so dang discrete and modest, it's a wonder you ever found out.  

Where on earth did you hear that Lori went VIRAL? Surely not from the VIRAL Mentor herself.

Can the next post be:

Lori Alexander: The VIRAL Mentor

I rarely say this but, hate her. I hope if there is a hell, she's there. 

If we ever can afford to have kids, we'll be making them pick either college or trade school or SOMETHING because nearly ever effin job available these days is wanting some form of degree. (The other day I saw lowes was wanting college for their seasonal checkers!!) No matter how smart you are or willing to learn/gifted many places, at least in our area, aren't interested. I'm not sure I agree with it but it is what it is I guess. 

Neither of us have a college education and it's scary out there for us.  We will not let our kids face the same fate. 

Sad to me that she can't recognize women being attracted to men. I think Mr. EW is such a hotty and have from day one. 

I know that I am a heathen wife and mother who works.  But what second post went VIRAL? What is her definition of VIRAL? 

I don't recall seeing her name pop up on news feeds recently.

This Uterus doodle will no doubt be posted on fb this afternoon and this one will surely go viral and then she will play "I just don't know why must stuff keeps going viral...." She on purpose writes controversial stuff to get people riled up..

Just wondering...has anybody seen one of these viral posts come across their own Facebook page? Other social media?  Has it been emailed to you from other writers you follow?  

For me the answers are no, no and no. With these VIRAL posts, it seems we'd have at least seen it once or twice outside of Lori Land. 

I'd to know of any of you have seen them elsewhere. 

11 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I know that I am a heathen wife and mother who works.  But what second post went VIRAL? What is her definition of VIRAL? 

I don't recall seeing her name pop up on news feeds recently.

Her definition has more to do with how many people have read, shared, and/or commented on her posts, rather than on whether it pops up on newsfeeds, I think. I don't think she really understands what it actually means to go viral.

This latest scribble will probably do it for her, though. It's pretty outrageous: the only thing women are supposed to ever do with their lives is get married, stay home, and have babies. That's it. Nothing else. Nada, zip, zilch. The only thing she left out of that one is 'if you have a job outside the home, you're blaspheming God.' But I'm sure she'll mention that in a reply to a comment. :roll:

ETA: @usmcmom I have never once seen a Lori post show up in my newsfeed. I have, once or twice, seen an 'ad' for her page on the side of my feed, but isn't that something she would pay for? I don't know how that works.

She has 2400 share on the new viral post on fb. Can you get a million views out of just that many shares? I discovered you can click on all the shares and see where else it was posted. On was on the "pro choice memes" page. That probably got a lot of hits.

Grieve.JPG.4d2b6fd926177912937983ebbc842b30.JPG

1. Another stab at Alyssa? "Your career can NEVER compare to bearing children."

2. I before E except after C. Good grief, woman, you were a teacher!

Let me get this straight. I'm trying to parse Lori think here.  A tough job but someone has to do it:

God created women
God created women to have children because ..... lady parts
God also created infertile women because  ...... he created women
But infertile women can't have children -- Soooooo ......... Did God make a mistake with them or did He not create them?

I've never seen Lori explain this - not that I think she can.  Does she think that an infertile woman is sinning/ infertility is somehow a sin because a woman isn't having all the bay -beezz? 

What about single women who chose not to have all the bay-beezz until they are married?  And they never marry?  Are they supposed to have all the bay-beezz as single (unwed) mothers?

What about a woman married to any infertile man?  Is she sinning because of not having all the bay-beezz?

Yeah, I know Lori has mentioned adoption and foster care, but these aren't options for everyone.  And let's be honest, Lori, and most of the fundies I've known, aren't too keen on adoption.  They usually insist on bio children. In their world adopted children aren't "really your children." I've seen adopted children treated as second best in families with bio kids and bio grandchildren.

3 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

But infertile women can't have children -- Soooooo ......... Did God make a mistake with them or did He not create them?

Well, Jesus has been wrong before--just ask Ken!--so it's not a stretch that God might have made a mistake.  :my_rolleyes:

Does she think that an infertile woman is sinning/ infertility is somehow a sin because a woman isn't having all the bay -beezz? 

What about a woman married to any infertile man?  Is she sinning because of not having all the bay-beezz?

Sadly, I think this is where she's going to eventually go with all of this. Some 'hidden' sin that hasn't been confessed and dealt with. And not on the man's part, of course, always on the woman's. :pb_confused:

12 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Sadly, I think this is where she's going to eventually go with all of this. Some 'hidden' sin that hasn't been confessed and dealt with. And not on the man's part, of course, always on the woman's. :pb_confused:

I think that's exactly what she's implying.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived