IGNORED

Counting On, Season 4 Part 2: Still Far Behind Real Life

Coconut Flan

I can't even imagine having to plan such a gigantic life changing event not only in front of a camera crew, but in 3 months, and having to deal with all of your family's opinions.  It would be utterly exhausting. 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pastor Caldwell...

He's like Tomi Lahren. How can something so gorgeous be so ugly inside?!

Hateful damn pretty people. 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

I mean you have to have an opinion on something. There has to be something that you care about! You may not be super excited about weddings but at least put down your damn foot and say "It's my dress!" 

At least she knew she didn't want polka dots.  Yay Joy!

Exactly! 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

I mean you have to have an opinion on something. There has to be something that you care about! You may not be super excited about weddings but at least put down your damn foot and say "It's my dress!" 

Exactly! At some point, at least pick something. 

Her hair looks great the way Jessa did it. She should go to beauty school, and I wish she had worn it like that for the wedding. 

Joseph making a triangle shape says "you know, like a rectangle" I'm dying. 

John David is just here for the pay check. Lmao 

Counting on - This is why some people elope - part 3

Joy is stressing out about picking out the dress so she calls austin.   He calms her down.  Joy says he "spoke words of encouragement".  They try on the next one.

Dress 2 - Michelle says she's a princess.  Its fluffy with polka dots on the arms.  Its just as fugly as the first dress.

Jana mumbles something about gathers and a line. Joy is thankful for her sister's input.

Jana - the polka dot dress was great to see in the style and jessa had good input about the style of the dress.  Joy wants an a line dress.

Producer asks J'kids what an A line is.

JD - I dont really care

Michelle likes the cut - josie is off the couch and now sitting in michelle's chair.

Dress 3

They all say "wow" its so pretty. Michelle likes the waist.  Jinger says that its closest to her dress.  The train is a good length but not as long, its a "good copy of mine." Joy felt better in it but wanted to keep looking.  I hate it.  

Michelle stands in the middle of the room with a red rose for no reason.

Back in arkansas

The "brothers" caldwell, and austin are going to shoot shit.  They walk through a field carrying guns.

Ausin, josiah, jason, james, jd are in the first group. Apparently they are competitive.

Caldwell, boob, jeremiah, jed, justin are the second group.  

We're told who the caldwells are. Its "changed" because he has "sparked interest" in kendra.  Caldwell says everyone should own 1 or 2 guns.

We're told the rules to skeet shooting. They're plaing "knock out" - joe didnt know the rules.

Boob shot austin's clay. Austin is wearing a "texas" shirt - Joy was wearing one earlier.

Austin - I stayed up talking past cerfew once. I also went over the 3 second hug. (talking about violating FIL rules)

Apparently boob can shoot. 

Skary SIntral Amerika

They're measuring Izzy against the wall because its his second birthday.  Derick wants to make sure that if he doubled his height at 2 then he'll be 6'2.  Everyone in dericks family was that height.

They start to make his cake.

JIll - even though our family isnt close by we want to make it a happy day for him.

They make the cake and it goes in the oven right before his nap.  She'll decorate while he's napping.  

Derick - he's really excited about his cake.

Theyr decorate it.  Its orange.  They sing happy birthday while derick films. He's weaing an OSU shirt and OSU is written on the cake as well.

Jessa - their internet sucked so we didnt get to video chat.

Izzy eats cake out of a bowl.

I literally just praised Ben on here for being a great "in the trenches dad" and then he says he wouldn't watch both boys alone without Jessa again.

I can't. :dislike:

1 minute ago, cptbailey said:

My god do they drag this JoyAustin wedding out. Next week is another episode on them?!

They will still be covering the damn wedding after she births the baby.

OMG that wedding lady just talked to Joy like she was 2. She must've been a nursery school teacher in her previous life. And Josie, hanging upside down on the sofa while Jana's on her phone. Everyone is Over. It.

Praise Rufus, she made a decision! 

I'm honestly surprised I've watched an hour of this depressing and lifeless drivel.

ETA: Oh no, don't you dare give me crying Jenni. No. Stop it.

Jana is texting a lot in the background with a little smile on her face. At this stage I bet it's being shown to keep the courtship speculation alive.

Counting on - Time for some JoKen just cuz... part 4

Joy tries on another dress.  JInger says its "amazing."  Josie crawls around on the floor around the base of the dress.  Renee asks her about the style.

Josie hangs upside down on the couch.  TH - It wasnt fun waiting for her to try it on

JInger - Grandma was listening and towards the end she saw a dress "on the rack" and told her to try it on (its not on a rack, its on a model."

Joy - it was too revealing so renee cut the top off of another dress and put it together with another one. (theres no way in hell that dress was just pieced together the lace is one piece)  They call the dress "the joy" and its "the one" because everyone else agrees.  She put a veil on her head. Jessa cries. JInger - I was in awe how beautiful it looked on her.

The swatches will be incorporated and the neckline will be changed to be "modest" and they'll add sleeves.  

A dress normally takes six months but I have 23 days.  They'll get it done.

Jessa then we sat around the circle, brought a picture of us with joy, and had memories to share.  SHES NOT DYING WTF.

Michelle - we knew your name before you were born. 

JInger - you blossomed so much and became an example to us.

Michelle cries. They pin puctures to a window shutter.

Jana - I remember you being young and making forts with the boys

Joy cries.

Jenni cries.  Joy asks her to come over for a hug. Joy explains that they're buddies. Jenni sobs.

JInger -Jenni is the closest to joy. She was distraught at the thought of joy leaving.

Josie sobs

Jinger comforts Jenni

Grandma - She's going to be close to you (jenni), jinger went to texas.

Josie clings to michelle

Henry is back, on Jessa's lap.

Joy - I'm thankful we go to church together and for you to be bridesmaids.

Josie hugs joy and cries.

Joy - its hard, a lot of change in famly dynamics. Its going to be different.

Next time

White water rafting and camping! 

Jeremy and Jinger buy platters for the rehearsal dinner

YAWN

I seriously just teared up watching Jenni. And the Duggars do not evoke that type of emotion for me. 

That poor child.

Michelle sucks so bad. 

Also - The Putnams legit freak me out

Not surprising but very telling. The little girls are so sad and they aren't running to their mother are they. Hell the ditzy wedding chick is trying to make Josie feel better.

As Jenni sobs .... Michelle says, "Ah Jenni ..... your Joy buddy."  

She is not a Joy buddy ... she is a sister.  

Why would they add buddy to the older girls name?  

Quick.....did anybody catch that glimpse of the cougar running across the front lawn in SintralMurica?? Wow, I was scared.

Hadn't they saved enough people that they could invite to a party for Israel? Or maybe they didn't save anyone. 

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived