IGNORED

Seewalds 26: Marketing her cute growing (?) family

7 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

It's interesting because I think that Henry will be the better looking adult. Spurgeon is like a super cute muppet but in my experience they tend to sort change once you're out of the toddler years and there isn't quite the premium put on cuteness.

Nah, Henry will look like his dad when he's older, but otherwise I agree, the features that are "childhood cuteness" rarely translate into particularly goodlooking adults, unlesss it's that rare Elisabeth Taylor'ish kind of beauty. 

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carm_88

• SapphireSlytherin

• VelociRapture

• nst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry is such an old baby, and I love it. That baby is already ready to give lectures on how HE made it thru school debt free (so why can't you?) while casually ignoring the fact that homeschooling is

I love that old man baby face! Somehow I can already see Henry and Davia Waller sitting in rocking chairs together, reminiscing about the good ol' days and yelling at kids to get off their lawn. 

Its a real shame Jessa was raised a Duggar. She's a confident, well spoken, and funny young woman who doesn't back down and doesn't shy away from confronting disrespect.  Without her toxic belief

Posted Images

BabyFactoryClosing

I had HG with my first pregnancy and like many of you said, was still puking while in labor. My second pregnancy I had HG again but went down to only puking a couple of times a day by 35 weeks. I felt absolutely insane for even thinking about a third (and last, we made sure of that) baby but this third pregnancy has been so kind to me I can't believe it. I'll never enjoy pregnancy but I now kind of understand why not all women hate it. Apparently my body likes female offspring more than male offspring :pb_lol:

Agree that looks don't always translate. My oldest was a beautiful baby and by some miracle became an even more beautiful kid but offspring the second was a rather.... awkward baby and is now turning into a lovely child hehe.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3
Carm_88

I think Spurgeon and Henry are both cute; just in different ways. There's always an awkward transition from cute child to adolescent, I don't think that any of us missed that stage. :P  

• Upvote 18
  • Love 2
Carm_88

Jessa posted on Instagram singing Jana's praises. Apparently there's a new dog called Willow. Spurgeon and Izzy are cute.
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2
Bad Wolf

Izzy and Spurge are cuteness overload. Now I want to see the little girls in shorts.  Wonder if Jill or Jessa  will allow that when the time comes. Pretty sure Jinger won't have a problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

the pictures bug me...it's too perfect, too idyllic

this is the next generation at TTH 

NO ONE will ever leave  

Edited by nst
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 3
Carm_88

3f8a115b484c125548d06a5b67a56f60.pnge956e5f0074961cae4b14be44aa4998c.png
Some screenshots from the videos that Jessa had on her story with the kids.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 9
Feministe9000

Izzy and Spurge are seriously ADORABLE :my_angel:

Izzy look so much happier to be around his cousins and playing out in the backyard, and I'm glad. That's what he deserves.
I know this is depressing, but when I see Jessa with the kids, I imagine Jill inside nursing Sammy and/or having another one of her "crying for no reason" episodes......and Jessa is like look i'll take the kids outside away from this........

Where's Derick? who knows, but I know he ain't workin!!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
Bad Wolf

It's hard for Derrick to see the cuteness in Izzy.  He's too afraid that Satan will get him if he strays one inch from the path they have set. Sad that his fear blinds him to his beautiful son.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9

I wonder whose dog that is in the last picture. Hopefully it belongs to one of their friends. The LAST thing the Duggars (any Duggars) need is a dog.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2
SassyPants
24 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I wonder whose dog that is in the last picture. Hopefully it belongs to one of their friends. The LAST thing the Duggars (any Duggars) need is a dog.

No, the last thing they need is more kids.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5
Carm_88
24 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I think it is their dog. Jessa commented that the new puppy's name was Willow. 

• Thank You 1
HarleyQuinn

The Duggars having pets is frightening. (Minus Jenni and her guinea pig which I seriously hope she keeps away from the other kids.)

Prediction: Boob almost runs it over with the RV frequently. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
Georgiana

I'm willing to give the second generation Duggars a chance to be responsible pet owners.  My parents had VERY different ideas about animals than I do, and I am constantly having to remind my mother that when she is in my house, she needs to respect my rules with the animals.  And it swings both ways.  I know people who came from very responsible pet homes who are now absolutely horrendous pet owners (I actually ended a friendship because one was so bad), and I know people who came from terrible pet homes who are absolutely fabulous animal caretakers.  

Jill and Derick have already blown their chance thanks to Sociopath McGee and the sled cat, but Ben and Jessa might be just fine. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5
onekidanddone
4 hours ago, Feministe9000 said:

Where's Derick? who knows, but I know he ain't workin!!!!

Tweeting for dollars in the name of Trump.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

It is going to be super-fascinating to see how the current crop of Reality children cope with adapting to adult life.

There's always the issue of kids in the public eye who were cute as kids, but became awkward teens with acne, awkward phases etc.  The thing with child models/actors is spreading to, for example, the kids of reality stars, people whose livelihood is taking pics of their kids for stock photos, mommy bloggers, and to the pageant kids etc.

It's bad enough for 'normal' people, but when a kid is in the public eye, I always, always hope the parents are working on their resilience, and praising what they do and who they are, over what they look like.  I wonder if it will be harder with the reality stars, as child actors etc at least make serious money?  But I always feel for and worry about the Gosselin kids and the Teen Mom kids.

And it's not even about if they go from gorgeous to awkward-looking - it's the fact that these kids never chose their lives, or being public figures.  We know the  2nd Gen Duggars were never given a choice about being in the public eye, but I hope they respect the wishes of the 3rd Gen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 5
NewOrleansLady
On 9/25/2017 at 11:15 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Dear god. I was still holding my then hubby at an arm's distance two months after I had GryffDis!

Doctor told them to use a barrier method. SIL(Zolton) told me they did.  I asked both  Zolton and Zelda about Emco foam.  They both looked at me and said"Whats Emco Foam?"

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
HarryPotterFan
7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Henry is sooo sweet! emoji7.png

Is it just me, or did Henry totally compliment himself on his clapping skills? I heard him say, "Good" after he is done clapping?

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
Chewing Gum
4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Is it just me, or did Henry totally compliment himself on his clapping skills? I heard him say, "Good" after he is done clapping?

No he's like 7 months. He's not talking. Just a fluke. 

• Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

No he's like 7 months. He's not talking. Just a fluke. 

Unless he is a child prodigy. Somehow doubt it since he is a Duggar. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic