IGNORED

Melania Trump:Looking for a platform, and a stylist.

GrumpyGran

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I could see Melania telling Trump that she believes him for reasons of her own, but there's no way in hell that she actually believes him.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I could see Melania telling Trump that she believes him for reasons of her own, but there's no way in hell that she actually believes him.

Trump would lie to Rudy about whatever she said and Rudy would lie to reporters about whatever Trump said but that spokeswoman statement does seem like maximum shade to both Trump and Rudy. She could have said Flotus has no comment but she basically said Trump's lawyer is full of BS

• Upvote 7

"Now we know why Melania Trump has suddenly reemerged, and what she’s trying to cover up"

Spoiler

Ah, so that explains it. When it was announced last night that Melania Trump would be attending something as out-of-place as a FEMA press conference today, we wondered why she was suddenly trying to get herself in front of the cameras as quickly as possible, after having disappeared for nearly a month. When Donald Trump went on an unhinged rant today about Melania’s vanishing act, we knew for sure that something was up. Now we have our answers.

This evening, Stormy Daniels and her attorney Michael Avenatti filed a lawsuit which alleges, among other things, that Melania Trump met with Michael Cohen to plot against Daniels. Depending on what was discussed, and what Melania did or didn’t know at the time about Cohen’s overall actions against Daniels, this means Melania could be a material witness or even a participant in an illegal conspiracy. It changes everything.

No wonder Melania Trump suddenly decided to place herself in front of the media today, at the first event she could find on the White House schedule. She needed to try to make sure that the lead story about her today was her reemergence, and not her role in the Trump-Cohen scandal. It also explains why Donald Trump went on one of his most surreal Twitter benders to date, which saw him going so far as to specifically deny that she had plastic surgery, and that he beat her up.

We still don’t know why Melania Trump vanished to begin with, or why she disappeared for so long, or why Donald Trump and the White House worked so hard to mislead us about the whole thing. But it’s not difficult to figure out why she’s suddenly back in public view, and what she’s trying to cover up by making her re-entrance to public life. Fortunately, the legal system doesn’t care about these kinds of distractions.

• Upvote 13

Can't figure out what's going on with her "statement style".  She's wearing this double breasted raincoat suit deal, which makes no sense. 

And Melania? ETTD™ (Everything Trump Touches Dies).  You're not exempt. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Can't figure out what's going on with her "statement style".  She's wearing this double breasted raincoat suit deal, which makes no sense. 

And Melania? ETTD™ (Everything Trump Touches Dies).  You're not exempt. 

Isn't the picture up above from her 'Be Best' event? I watched some of the video from that event, and paid attention to what the other women were wearing. I saw some sleeveless outfits, some short sleeve outfits, and a few women wearing long sleeved outfits. Since so many women were in short sleeved or sleeveless outfits, I was honestly puzzled that Melania wasn't wearing one of her sleeveless dresses. 

I felt warm just watching her up there at the podium in that coat. 

• Upvote 5

From the fabulous website and podcast, WhatTheFuckJustHappenedToday.com, on Friday, June 8,

#6.  Rudy Giuliani claimed Melania Trump "believes her husband, and she knows it’s untrue [that Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels]." Melania's office responded: "I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani."

Edited by Howl
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5871221/Melania-Trump-wears-jacket-REALLY-DONT-CARE-U-visit-immigrant-children.html

I'm assuming, that since she changed out of the thing before deplaning in Texas, that the message on her jacket was directed at Fuckface?  Although it could have been directed at the whole entire thing. I put no faith in the humanity of any of the Trump family, and I think Melania checked out a long, long time ago.

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I think Melania checked out a long, long time ago.

I have no idea what the message of the jacket applies to, but after her wearing a white pantsuit to the State of the Union Address (was that the event?), I would like to think it's a slam on her husband.  Wouldn't it be great to have a First Lady go rogue and do authentically good deeds to counteract the evil of her husband, even if in some small way.  Reunite those families, Melania!  I can dream...

• Upvote 8

I’m the same age as Melania, and I wouldn’t wear that coat anywhere; not to work, on errands, or to a friend’s house. I find it stupid and childish. It looks like something a preteen would wear to the mall.  So the fact that MT wore it while boarding a plane to Texas, I find it (and her) extremely distasteful and classless.

Edited by catlady
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

8 minutes ago, catlady said:

I’m the same age as Melania, and I wouldn’t wear that coat anywhere; not to work, on errands, or to a friend’s house. I find it stupid and childish. It looks like something a preteen would wear to the mall.  So the fact that MT wore it while boarding a plane to Texas, I find it (and her) extremely distasteful and classless.

I'm just a bit younger and I second all of this. 

She is so tacky. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

34 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

She is so tacky. 

I thought you guys were being hard on her, and then I actually clicked on the link and saw the jacket. Can you even imagine if Michelle Obama had ever worn that?

We would still be hearing about it every damn day. How many discussions of "disrespecting military" would we have heard about?

The former First Lady got shit for wearing high neck line, solid color J. Crew sheath dresses with pearls because her shoulders were showing

I really can't deal with the hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7

I honestly don't care who the sentiment on the jacket was directed at, the optics on this are terrible. The article said that Melania wanted to do this and had her staff make the arrangements, so why the snarky jacket? it doesn't make sense unless she made the trip under duress.

Karen Pence may be kinda boring, but when they send her out to do public events, I know the coverage will be on the actual event instead of what she wore. The Daily Fail article said Melania's jacket has since sold out, so I guess heat stroke is the newest trend in MAGAland.  :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 16

This entire administration is like a house of mirrors and a house of horrors had a baby.   Everything is distorted, one can't tell up from down and periodically we are all stunned by something grotesque that pops up out of nowhere followed by more bizarre weird shit.  Wearing this jacket is unacceptable. It is beyond bad optics.  It is just phuquing totally completely unacceptable.  I mean, my dear fellow fj-ers,  WTAF? 

Melania, if you're unhappy, hate your husband or whatever, grow up and grow a spine and rise to the office of FLOTUS, as did your many predecessors, particularly your immediate predecessor.  Don't indulge in passive aggressive shit, whether you hate what you're called upon to do or you despise your husband, or you grieve the loss of the carefree days of long lunches and shopping, or whatever the hell your problem is. You're an adult. You're almost 50 years old.  Mealania, #BeBest! If you can't be bothered, go back to Slovenia. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 16

She is so tacky. 

I’ll third that motion. I’d never wear something like that. I seriously doubt any of my female friends would have either even when they were preteens.

Fornicating hypocrites. Mrs. Obama or Mrs. Clinton would have been crucified on live tv for wearing that and Fornicate Face would’ve been the nail salesman.
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

There's no way that jacket is "just a jacket",  Right now, at 7:30 PM EST, it's 80 degrees in D. C. with 68% humidity, and 82 degrees in McAllen TX with 88% humidity.  It was even warmer earlier in the day, when she was traveling.  It was not jacket weather.  The jacket was a message.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I like this response:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, JMarie said:

There's no way that jacket is "just a jacket",  Right now, at 7:30 PM EST, it's 80 degrees in D. C. with 68% humidity, and 82 degrees in McAllen TX with 88% humidity.  It was even warmer earlier in the day, when she was traveling.  It was not jacket weather.  The jacket was a message.

It's also a $40 jacket. Which I think is important. 

Not a lot of millionaire's 47 year old wives have a puerile, junior-trendy, cheap jacket randomly hanging out in their closet. It was totally a message. There's two possibilities for me as to what the message was for:

1. To her husband. Homegirl is done and this is her immature, passive-aggressive way of showing it. 

2. Something bad happened today with the Russia investigation (or another of the dozen scandals) and this is their manufactured scandal to distract from it. I really think we underestimate how often Trump does this. One thing he is good at is creating drama and manipulating the media. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

It's also a $40 jacket. Which I think is important. 

Not a lot of millionaire's 47 year old wives have a puerile, junior-trendy, cheap jacket randomly hanging out in their closet. It was totally a message. There's two possibilities for me as to what the message was for:

1. To her husband. Homegirl is done and this is her immature, passive-aggressive way of showing it. 

2. Something bad happened today with the Russia investigation (or another of the dozen scandals) and this is their manufactured scandal to distract from it. I really think we underestimate how often Trump does this. One thing he is good at is creating drama and manipulating the media. 

I read somewhere that Faux was trying to spin the jacket as a message to the MSM. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

I read somewhere that Faux was trying to spin the jacket as a message to the MSM. :pb_rollseyes:

Yep, right after the First Lady's team stated there was no message. At least get your damn stories straight. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

20 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Well, nobody's talking about Stormy Daniels, or the water situation in Flint, Michigan, or how Trump wants to weaken the Americans with Disabilities Act, or Scott Pruitt's pursuit of lotion, or Trump's still-unseen income tax returns, or any of the other things that infuriate the average citizen.  So he is good at one thing:  completely shifting attention away from troublesome topics.

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Trump tweeted about it

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

5:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

26 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Yep, right after the First Lady's team stated there was no message. At least get your damn stories straight. 

Why start now? 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic