IGNORED

Melania Trump:Looking for a platform, and a stylist.

GrumpyGran

Poor Melanie.  Where could she be? Jeez, I wish she'd bail out and write a tell-all. 

• I Agree 3

I'm imagining Melania doing the planning from her hospital bed, then coming home and her and Barron stuffing pillows under their bedsheets, hanging do not disturb signs on the doors, and running for the hills. When the staff finally check in on them, they've got more than a half-day head start. There's a frantic staff meeting, and it is decided not to let the Donald know what's going on, they'll just keep telling him she's "right there" and "oh, you just missed her". They are frantically looking for a slightly younger lookalike to replace her with, while finding a fancy European boarding school willing to say Barron is attending their summer program for the right amount of money. Meanwhile, agents are being dispatched to find Melania and Barron, and keep them silent... no matter how much money it takes... or else.

I'd watch that movie.

I think it's more likely she's either recovering from secret plastic surgery or consulting secretly with a lawyer going over her prenup with a fine-tooth comb, trying to figure out how to get her out of there. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Anyone seen Barron?

No, but they tend to keep him out of sight, except for walking to and from transportation.

• Upvote 2

Does this poor child have friends?

• I Agree 2

I just joined twitter about two weeks ago.  I already love it so hard. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

if Melainia genuinely wrote the above tweet, then she is as disgusting as the orange monster, and they deserve to spend eternity together.  

i don't know her writing style well enough to guess, but it reads like OM's.  and taking over her account sounds like something he'd do.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, catlady said:

if Melainia genuinely wrote the above tweet, then she is as disgusting as the orange monster, and they deserve to spend eternity together.  

i don't know her writing style well enough to guess, but it reads like OM's.  and taking over her account sounds like something he'd do.

I just checked. Melania has two twitter accounts. One is https://twitter.com/FLOTUS and the other is https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP. This last account seems legit, as it retweets tweets from the FLOTUS account. It looks like the tweet in the quote above was sent from there, except that particular tweet is not on the @MELANIATRUMP account. My conclusion is the tweet posted above is a fake. Or, it has been removed...

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

I just checked. Melania has two twitter accounts. One is https://twitter.com/FLOTUS and the other is https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP. This last account seems legit, as it retweets tweets from the FLOTUS account. It looks like the tweet in the quote above was sent from there, except that particular tweet is not on the @MELANIATRUMP account. My conclusion is the tweet posted above is a fake. Or, it has been removed...

It's here:

https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/391293803958505472

Edited by AmazonGrace

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Aha, that's why I didn't see it, it's a tweet from 2013. I didn't go digging that far. :pb_lol:

She didn't write this. "Animals" and 'failing magazine' are tells.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I suspect we won't see Melania for awhile. She might have refused to be seen with her or without him

• Upvote 2

Well - I'm not a fan of conspiracy-like thinking and I have no idea what the specific facts are - but something is not as it's being told by DT or by the WH.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Oh, I think something is up. Whatever put her in the hospital isn't what they said and there is a reason she is avoiding being seen. It could be as simple as she is tired of pretending to like Trump and spending some weeks recovering, or it could be something serious that they don't want to tell people.

• Upvote 11

I hope Trump didn't give her a black eye or anything.

He seems the kind of a vindictive husband who could turn physically abusive quite easily and probably even more easily now that he's constantly angry about Mueller and everything.

It would explain why they're not staging any photo ops for Melania even without Trump.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

He seems the kind of a vindictive husband who could turn physically abusive quite easily and probably even more easily now that he's constantly angry about Mueller and everything.

This is the very first thing my husband said when he heard Melania was unexpectedly in the hospital. He said he bet Trump did something to her. Isn't there a story that he pulled his first wife's hair out in anger once? 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

This is the very first thing my husband said when he heard Melania was unexpectedly in the hospital. He said he bet Trump did something to her. Isn't there a story that he pulled his first wife's hair out in anger once? 

I will admit I said the same thing to my husband.  At the time, I said it in jest.  I'm not so sure now.  Would the Secret Service protect her?  Can he order them away?  And yes, he supposedly attacked Ivana because he was unhappy with his hair transplant surgery.

• Upvote 1

So i just saw on twitter that she'll be at a closed event for the Gold Star families but no press is allowed. 

Wondering if someone will somehow sneak a picture?

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

So i just saw on twitter that she'll be at a closed event for the Gold Star families but no press is allowed. 

So.....the WH version of a proof of life video?

• Upvote 7

On 6/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, Alisamer said:

I'm imagining Melania doing the planning from her hospital bed, then coming home and her and Barron stuffing pillows under their bedsheets, hanging do not disturb signs on the doors, and running for the hills. When the staff finally check in on them, they've got more than a half-day head start. There's a frantic staff meeting, and it is decided not to let the Donald know what's going on, they'll just keep telling him she's "right there" and "oh, you just missed her". They are frantically looking for a slightly younger lookalike to replace her with, while finding a fancy European boarding school willing to say Barron is attending their summer program for the right amount of money. Meanwhile, agents are being dispatched to find Melania and Barron, and keep them silent... no matter how much money it takes... or else.

I'd watch that movie.

I think it's more likely she's either recovering from secret plastic surgery or consulting secretly with a lawyer going over her prenup with a fine-tooth comb, trying to figure out how to get her out of there. 

A remake of Dave, with Carla Bruni playing Melania?  How awesome would it be to have a former First Lady portray a current First Lady?

• Upvote 5

So, Wednesday I guess is the official "proof of life" appearance?

First lady Melania Trump on Wednesday will make her first public appearance in front of press cameras, 26 days since she last did so on May 10, her communications director Stephanie Grisham confirmed to CNN.

Trump will join President Donald Trump for a visit to Federal Emergency Management Agency Headquarters in Washington for a briefing to discuss preparedness ahead of the 2018 hurricane season, which officially began on June 1.

And hurricane preparedness? Any bets on how many rolls of paper towels Fuckface brings to the briefing?

• Upvote 6

• Haha 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic