IGNORED

The Miller Family: The Rolling Pertussis-Mobile

JermajestyDuggar

6 hours ago, HeadshipRegent said:

Methinks you shouldn’t be antivaxx if you’re prolife, Paulie boy. 

But don't they say the don't vaccinate because vaccines are made with fetuses or something like that?  So if you're pro-life you can't vaccinate (according to them).

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

But don't they say the don't vaccinate because vaccines are made with fetuses or something like that?  So if you're pro-life you can't vaccinate (according to them).

A lot of them do say that. But many will talk about other reasons as well. It’s all the usual anti-vax crap.

• I Agree 1

His very public FB page is a lot of him trashing liberals. Maybe AOC needs to teach him how to have thick skin when you’re “high profile” (snort).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

13 minutes ago, redsandroses said:

His very public FB page is a lot of him trashing liberals. Maybe AOC needs to teach him how to have thick skin when you’re “high profile” (snort).

Maybe the people he bashes should sue him for not agreeing with them.  Isn't it the same thing as what he's saying? They're public and he bashes them.  He's public and he gets bashed.  That's how being so public works. He's perhaps on some command man type power trip threatening all the unhappy FJ women.  I can't stand men like him for so many reasons.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, Caroline said:

And also, the vaccines contain either male or female DNA from the aborted fetuses which when injected cause boys to become feminised and masculinise girls.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

And also, the vaccines contain either male or female DNA from the aborted fetuses which when injected cause boys to become feminised and masculinise girls.

So that's what makes people transgendered? /S

Where do they come up with this shit?

• Upvote 5

They pull it out of their ass?
I don't think so. Their heads take up too much space up in there.[emoji38]
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 20

On 8/28/2019 at 11:09 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

In my experience, many of the anti-vaxxers are on opposite ends of the political spectrum. On one end you have the very liberal hippie types and on the other end you have the very conservative anti-government types. I have known of very few middle of the road types who are anti-vax.

Yeah, I tend to judge theories/beliefs by their followers. The anti-vax movement attracts all kinds of extremist groups of all sides ... religious groups, cults, anti-government groups, far-left eco warriors and so on. These groups tend to believe in other conspiracy theories as well. For sure there are educated, well-spoken anti-vaxers, but they're not the majority. 

• I Agree 3

Paul, you don't even know the definition of the word fact much less state one.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 8/29/2019 at 6:18 AM, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Follow this logic, wouldn’t it also lead to some super manly men and ladyfied ladies? ?

• Upvote 8

On 8/29/2019 at 5:18 AM, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Tony Perkins came out today saying that teaching science leads to mass shootings.  People who don't understand basic science believe any random shit they read on the internet and disbelieve anything rational that refutes it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 4

I took a look at Paul Miller's FB page and can't find anything about us on there and I went back a couple of weeks.  I'll bet Paul took it down after FJ pointed out to him that he was a raising a thread from the dead(like Jesus?) and it would only bring more readers here.  I'm guessing since he is hawking CBD oil, someone googled his name and Paul Miller and The Rolling Pertussis Mobile came up.  It probably got back to him and thus a cow was born.

Paul, take a break, read and learn!  FJ members(mostly women-gahhhhhh!!!) are really smart and you got schooled on several things.  Before you accuse FJ of threatening your family you need to understand what threat means.  It's our right to comment on what was written on your public page just like you comment on what other people say on FB or any other public website.  

And, BTW, if you already knew about FJ, why did it take you over a year to call us out?  Methinks you totes made that up just to seem like you have control over the situation.  How manly.

Get fucking over yourself. 

• Upvote 7

He definitely deleted the post, which was smart of him (from his perspective. From mine, I wish he had left it up so more people could read the thread!)

I noticed that on his profile he has his CBD MLM listed but he does not list his job as the pastor of a church. I know they gave up RV life so he could preach at a church and as recently as a couple months ago he made mention of a sermon series on the evils of Islam (eye roll - that's so mid-200's, get over it).

I wonder if he is still employed at the church. I also wonder about the married son he never mentions.

He is, in my opinion, one of those fundies that is really dangerous because he's not as automatically identifiable as the Duggar's or those who 'look' the part. All of his kids work, who are old enough, even the girls. He posted a photo of his daughter next to a used car he bought her and she is wearing shorts. 

But his views and practices are incredibly dangerous.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

He definitely deleted the post, which was smart of him (from his perspective. From mine, I wish he had left it up so more people could read the thread!)

I noticed that on his profile he has his CBD MLM listed but he does not list his job as the pastor of a church. I know they gave up RV life so he could preach at a church and as recently as a couple months ago he made mention of a sermon series on the evils of Islam (eye roll - that's so mid-200's, get over it).

I wonder if he is still employed at the church. I also wonder about the married son he never mentions.

He is, in my opinion, one of those fundies that is really dangerous because he's not as automatically identifiable as the Duggar's or those who 'look' the part. All of his kids work, who are old enough, even the girls. He posted a photo of his daughter next to a used car he bought her and she is wearing shorts. 

But his views and practices are incredibly dangerous.

Hey at least we will always have the screenshot here on FJ! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

He’s still sharing anti-vax “herd immunity is a hoax” crap from...Dr. Mercola. [emoji15] Mercola’s an utter quack who scams people out of money.

• WTF 2

1 hour ago, redsandroses said:

He’s still sharing anti-vax “herd immunity is a hoax” crap from...Dr. Mercola. emoji15.png Mercola’s an utter quack who scams people out of money.

I’ve said this before: if his baby almost dying from whooping cough doesn’t change his mind on being anti-vax, nothing will. He obviously cares more about being right than his children’s lives. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am posting this several years later, but in response to the questions about Essential Oils - I came across a book that clearly answers your questions about them. In short, they are not the “innocent” treatments they are touted to be. The book is: Aromatherapy:  From a Biblical Perspective. The author, Ken McDonald, did a thorough job of exposing them for what they are.  He and his wife were both into “natural health” and then had a bad encounter with muscle testing. He wrote another book, Defiled: the Spiritual Dangers of Alternative Medicine, with their testimony at the beginning of the book. Hope this helps anyone trying to figure this stuff out. It’s everywhere. 

Here are the links to the books:

Aromatherapy:

https://www.amazon.com/Aromatherapy-Perspective-Ken-McDonald-Th-M/dp/1942769083/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=aromatherapy+ken+mcdonald&qid=1569263489&sprefix=aromatherapy+ken+mcdonald&sr=8-1

Defiled:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1942769113/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1569263591&sr=8-1

• Thank You 1