IGNORED

The Miller Family: The Rolling Pertussis-Mobile

JermajestyDuggar

TAM also loves Roy Moore. I believe they went down there to help campaign for him. Even though they live in Ohio. I'm sure they will allsay these women are lying and the devil is attacking Roy Moore with lies.

• Upvote 2

Wow. That Roy Moore thread is something else. 

IMG_0849.PNG

IMG_0850.PNG

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • WTF 3

10 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

IMG_0849.PNG

IMG_0850.PNG

"the lower intestine of journalism" -- are they comparing "fake news" to a colon?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

Yet these assholes practically jumped up and down with glee when allegations against all the men in Hollywood started coming out. They believed every last one of those but now all the sudden they aren't believing it? 

FUCK THEM.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Major side-eye that it devolved into "but she looked 20!" and "gayz are pedophiles, amirite?" Disgusting. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

Yeah, Bruce K. Dixon can go fuck himself. You know what's infuriating, Bruce?! 14-year old kids getting sexually assaulted!!

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

IMG_0849.PNG

IMG_0850.PNG

I can't find these quotes on Paul Miller's FB page.  Did he take it down?  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

4 hours ago, Carol said:

I can't find these quotes on Paul Miller's FB page.  Did he take it down?  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Paul made a comment in the thread that he was going to hide the post from public view. So I grabbed the screenshots. 

• Thank You 3

Well, Paul's at it again.  He's got two posts up supporting Roy Moore.

Paul, you're a patriarchal moron.  Your hero is a sick fuck you defend because you're too egotistical to change your mind.   WAPO verified these events by speaking with 30 sources, one of whom was this woman's mother.  One of Roy's colleagues from that period says it was common knowledge Roy tried to date teenagers when he was in his 30's by hanging around malls and high school football games.  If that doesn't give you the creep factor you're thicker than I thought.

Then there's the issue of his foundation from which he drew a hefty salary to support himself ands wife.  I know something about foundations and I hope this gets as much scrutiny as Roy's sexual abuse of a 14 year old girl.  He's living off other people's money who have donated thinking it was going to directly to this foundation.  Kinda reminds me of Trump, another sexual deviant.

I'm hoping against hope that Roy Moore sues WAPO, I think he's threatened to.  I sort of doubt he'll do it because there's the danger of even more women coming forward.   l'll pray about it, though, and hope god answers my prayers.

Edited by Carol
  • Upvote 14

The Brain Trust that is Paul Miller and Family missed a chance to fire his ignorant ass today.  It took two women to school him(don't tell Lori) and tell him his post is bullshit.  Paul Miller, you are a lying liar who lies and makes no effort to analyze nor research your story.

Paul Abigail Miller:  

NOW IT’S OFFICIAL: FDA Announced That Vaccines Are Causing Autism!

The FDA has published conclusive proof on their website that the DTap vaccine can cause autism. According to the FDA’s online Biologics Blood Vaccines document,…INSHAPETODAY.COM

Victoria Elaine Paget:

As someone I respect and many others respect and listen to, please be sure to research such a claim before spreading false claims. As Christians, we are not to bear false witness, but that's exactly what this is. I get that your opinion is that vacci...See More

FACT CHECK: Autism Is Now Disclosed as DTaP Side Effect?Autism has not just been listed as a known side effect…

SNOPES.COM

Nancy Monica:

https://www.snopes.com/autism-is-now-disclosed-as-dtap.../

FACT CHECK: Autism Is Now Disclosed as DTaP Side Effect?

Autism has not just been listed as a known side effect…

SNOPES.COM 

Mark Philbrick:

It is interesting how SNOPES has managed to sell itself as the authority on verification of truth

Victoria Elaine Paget:

Claudia Jabieski...And SIDS 

Matthew Snyder:

I encourage you to get your hands on a copy of that document it's 13 pages long and was published in 2005. Included as side effects are accidental drowning, automobile accidents, SIDS, cardiac arrest,etc. They are required to lisit all possible side effects in a study regardless of the type or percieved connection. The info is provide so that practitioners can interpet the data themselves. The part about autism is what people have reported voluntarily this is not proof, it would be foolish to claim that. I am not an avid supporter of vaccines, but neither will I claim that they cause disease, you have to use scientific studies to prove such things of which I have never read one that actually contained facts.

Jim Hargett Matthew Snyder:

Thank you for the clarification.

Mark Philbrick:

Here’s a fact for ya: people should continue to be allowed to research The available information and make a decision on behalf of Their own children, no one should feel pressured or mandated either way

Matthew Snyder:

I'm all for research and making your own choices, I've NEVER recommend getting a vaccine. I've had parents ask my opinion, and I've always said do your own research I see some pros and some cons when it comes to vaccines.

Mark Philbrick:

Your a good man.

Matthew Snyder:

By the way, that website is not a credible source, seeing they post false information quite frequently, and they're source dosen't even exist. It was a made up link.

Mark Philbrick:

I can believe that.

Edited by Carol
  • WTF 4

I'm so glad someone put him in his place. He's spreading false information that is a danger to  young children especially. He's an ass and he needs Facebook taken away from him. 

• Upvote 7

I won't even get into it about anti-vaxxers as they just piss me off. Instead I'll just leave this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZV4IAHbC48 

Also, let us remember how some of these diseases kill people, lest we forget. Anyone recall the flu epidemics? It didn't kill the elderly, the young, it killed healthy adults. How did it kill them? Why, by drowning them in their own body fluids. Diphtheria, a disease most of us in the west have not seen, kills by swelling the lymph nodes to the point oxygen get cut off, so the person suffocates to death. Fun ways to die. We have these vaccines for a reason. Unless you have a medical reason to not get vaccinated, you vaccinate, that's all I have to say on the subject. See above video for further reminders. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

We can't let people pee where they feel comfortable because of an unsubstantiated fear they MIGHT harm women and children

But when it comes out that a powerful white man has ACTUALLY been harming women and children, we defend them to the teeth. 

Even the Russian judge is giving high marks for those mental gymnastics.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

Seriously.  WW girl got chicken pox from the vaccine.  Only 10/15 spots but she also got one of the rare but serious side effects... Pneumonia.  We were in peds ICU for 3 days with an 18 month old as we (doctor and us) didn't realize it wasn't a standard cold until it got bad.  Fast.

Can you imagine how much worse it would have been had she gotten full blown pox instead of the vaccine measured dose?  I cannot.  My kids have received all recommended vaccines (mostly) as scheduled.  She was immunocompromised for several years after that as it took a lot out of her.  Keeping her away from unvaccinated and just generally sick kids was a struggle.  For the sake of those who truly cannot be vaccinated... Anyway, preaching to the choir.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Also, let us remember how some of these diseases kill people, lest we forget. Anyone recall the flu epidemics? It didn't kill the elderly, the young, it killed healthy adults.

I know someone who was a healthy non smoking average weight 40 year old man that was killed by the flu in 2009. When you see it first hand, you decide that vaccines sound great! 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

I know it's the Daily hate but this is an interesting article

Meet America's last iron lung users.

Once the most feared virus on the planet, polio was wiped out in the United States in in 1979 thanks to the success of the vaccine.

But while that's good news for the world, a few polio survivors who rely on iron lungs to help them breathe are struggling to cope with their decades-old machines which are no longer covered by their insurance or serviced by manufacturers who stopped production in the 1960s.

Paul Alexander, 70, of Dallas, is one of just a handful of people around the world who needs the iron lung to survive. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101817/America-s-iron-lungs.html#ixzz4z7MciWGv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Miller referred to Roy Moore, today, as a "walking conscience".  What the fuck kind of man who has numerous daughters says this?  Paul Miller, I guess.

Paul you're the definition of christian hypocrites, the very people who make most sane people want to run from your brand of christianity.  I couldn't help but notice that several days after asking people to boycott Target, there you are reminding people that most of your Christmas gifts are purchased through Amazon.  The owner of Amazon made a multi-million dollar contribution to various LGBQT causes...but it's OK to use them because it's...easier?

You brand of christianity turns women into tired looking, broken down broodmares.  I should know, I bred horses for years.  At least we stop breeding them when they reach a certain age, it's for their good, of course because the longer you continue breeding them the more likelihood of severe complications.  I hope there aren't any more children in Abigail's future.  Please get a vasectomy and do the world a favor.

As to your contention that Roy Moore's accusers are lying and you "knew this all  along"...do some research about why women wait long periods of time before reporting molestation.  And not research from some biblical/right wing/misogynist site that suggests all women are whores just waiting to happen, but real research... witnesses/victims who speak out about how and why it took them so long.

My heart goes out to your daughters.  You've raised them with a shitty god.  A vengeful, hateful, score-keeping, misogynistic, retaliatory thing that exists only in your sick mind. 

Edited by Carol
  • Upvote 16

I'm kind of mad at Paul for taking so long to give his reaction to his favorite child molester's stunning loss (or at least I assume this is probably his favorite child molester, but maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions. My apologies if there are other child molesters he likes even more!). I was really looking forward to savoring those weens! Thanks for nothing, Paul.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Haha! Same wavelength. The first thing I did this morning was check his Facebook. Nada (so far). 

So did I. I'm surprised he as not said anything yet. 

Poor Pitiful Paul removed an entire thread late last night/early morning.  I think he started it yesterday when it was looking like Roy Moore would win.  Lots of comments about god doing the right thing by electing Roy Moore, everybody was sooo happy.  Eventually those comments began falling off and other people chimed in that it was god's will that Roy Moore lose the election.  Paul couldn't take it that his favorite asshole lost so he removed the whole thread.

Oh yeah of little faith, Paul.  When you dish it out you better be able to take it.  Looks like god didn't want your candidate.:naughty:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8