IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 15: now with Mason

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuck. Photo of Smug the Slug, Anna and the kids on the Duggar blog. If you want to keep your dinner down, don't look.  I swear that man is visual ipecac 

On 12/28/2017 at 7:27 PM, onekidanddone said:

Yuck. Photo of Smug the Slug, Anna and the kids on the Duggar blog. If you want to keep your dinner down, don't look.  I swear that man is visual ipecac 

I agree. That picture would look absolutely lovely if he wasn’t in it.

• 5 weeks later...

So, is Josh running the used car dealership again? Is he seen around town much? Wonder how the first holiday, after all the crap he did was made known to the public, went with Anna's family? Her brother and sister were both very vocal about their disgust and hatred of him. 

They have some cute kids.  Mac looks so much like Anna and Meredith & Mason with the chubby cheeked cuteness. I love Marcus in that dapper little hat. 

1 hour ago, Markie said:

So, is Josh running the used car dealership again? Is he seen around town much? Wonder how the first holiday, after all the crap he did was made known to the public, went with Anna's family? Her brother and sister were both very vocal about their disgust and hatred of him. 

If Josh had any skills he would do best working a job AWAY from public.  The less the world sees of him the better. 

On 10/4/2017 at 5:06 AM, SorenaJ said:

Last time I checked I was more than my rectum, but alright. Whatever floats your boat. 

Contrary to belief, I have a life outside FJ, and don't have time to have extensive background knowledge on every single poster on here. Sorry not sorry. 

I can perfectly fine fathom that many Americans are liberals, doesn't change the state of your country, though. Not everyone is gonna praise America. If you get insulted, move on. I get insulted about 100 times a day. Guess what I do? I move on. 

Bye Felicia

I wish there was a Chrome extension I could download that would automatically put a black bar over Jim Bob's face when I'm scrolling past a photo of him. 

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

If Josh had any skills he would do best working a job AWAY from public.  The less the world sees of him the better. 

Alas, another thing to blame JB&M for; Josh has no skills. 

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

They have some cute kids.  Mac looks so much like Anna and Meredith & Mason with the chubby cheeked cuteness. I love Marcus in that dapper little hat. 

Does he though? I don't believe that Josh has any exceptional skills that would translate into a good job that would support a family of 7. He has no post-"high school" education to speak of and I'll bet that even with his gross amount of scandals, he is still the cocky, arrogant fucker he has always been. He would not work well under anyone. 

These people drive me nuts. My husband and I both work full-time and my husband works a second part-time job. We are comfortable and live in a fairly low-cost-of-living area, but sometimes we still struggle to pay our bills and have some money left over for fun. And we only have 2 kids! I just cannot comprehend how these idiots manage to stay afloat!

26 minutes ago, LimeKitty said:

Does he though? I don't believe that Josh has any exceptional skills that would translate into a good job that would support a family of 7. He has no post-"high school" education to speak of and I'll bet that even with his gross amount of scandals, he is still the cocky, arrogant fucker he has always been. He would not work well under anyone. 

These people drive me nuts. My husband and I both work full-time and my husband works a second part-time job. We are comfortable and live in a fairly low-cost-of-living area, but sometimes we still struggle to pay our bills and have some money left over for fun. And we only have 2 kids! I just cannot comprehend how these idiots manage to stay afloat!

That is why I said IF he had any skills, he doesn't so he can't do anything but wait for daddy to hand him his paycheck.

I guess grifting for a living is lucrative if you are charming enough (which is why DerWreck is broke), that and screwing people over selling cleaned up junk cars and homes.

Sometimes I feel bad for Josh because he once expressed the desire to become a lawyer. I wonder what would have happened if he had been able to receive a proper education, and perhaps even go to law school.

But who am I kidding?

The most likely scenario is that Josh as a lawyer would have become some type of Roy Moore, with more or less strong political aspirations. *shudder*

I suppose that is what his stint in DC was all about? Launching a political career?

In that sense the US/the state of Arkansas really dodged a bullet.

Josh would have made a terrible lawyer. I'm actually glad that didn't pan out for him. 

Despite his horribleness, I firmly believe that Josh and Anna have the cutest kids. 

i wonder if these slippers in the second pic were just bought as car slippers or if they have watched cars the film. Also nice to see some fruit in a Duggar house, esp after the terrible episode ages ago where they had a coach in to teach about healthy food and vegetables

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Alas, another thing to blame JB&M for; Josh has no skills. 

It is sad, he seemed to have some drive when he was younger.  IIRC, he came up with a spice blend recipe he thought he could sell, was doing video editing, helped create websites for politicians, worked on building the TTH for years (no choice), then sold used cars before starting the FRC job that I'm convinced JB got for him.  I really think that if he had been encouraged to learn, and allowed to have more typical relationships with girls, things might have turned out much better.  Not saying he isn't a creep, but I think a lot of potential bad behavior in people can be avoided by being encouraged in a healthy, productive direction.  Imagine being the eldest son in a family who has decided to follow Gothard and his ideas on homeschooling and discipline and not limit their number of children.  I believe that Josh's hopes and dreams were all stifled in favor of JB's ideas on what was best for his family and the Lord, and maybe he lost hope.  I feel very bad for the young Josh.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived