IGNORED

Jinder's Dresses: A Very Subjective Rundown/Review of all Duggar Wedding Gowns

Jinder Roles

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Thanks @Kailash!

Not yet, but probably next spring (2020).

That’s awesome! Congratulations and best wishes for the wedding you hope for and a long, healthy, happy marriage to follow!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

@neurogirl that ring is so beautiful and exactly what I was wanting, but with sapphires on either side. My husband and I went to Brilliant Earth when we decided to make things official because I also wanted something conflict free and classic and beautiful.

I ended up finding my perfect ring at a pawn shop in Vegas while on vacation with my sister, and I called him and told him I had found a ring I liked. He said, you like it? I said yes. And that's how we got engaged. LOL so romantic. It was a fraction of the price of a ring from Brilliant Earth and I also was buying something used, so I felt good about that. It's been almost seven years and I still wear it every day and love it. 

Also, congratulations @CarrotCake-that is so exciting!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

17 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Thanks @Kailash!

Not yet, but probably next spring (2020).

Oh I know it may get done to death but please oh please can you have a roaring 20s theme? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Oh I know it may get done to death but please oh please can you have a roaring 20s theme? 

Haha did not think of that yet. If I do a theme I might consider it, at least with my own dress. I love 20s inspired wedding dresses, too bad I don’t have the figure for most of them.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

On 4/21/2019 at 6:22 PM, CarrotCake said:

Haha did not think of that yet. If I do a theme I might consider it, at least with my own dress. I love 20s inspired wedding dresses, too bad I don’t have the figure for most of them.

Congratulations! We're so excited for y'all! (Seriously, though, very happy for you!)

Pretty please, do come back and post pictures of dress and wedding once all is said and done!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I picked out my wedding dress recently! Super exciting. It’s a ballgown but not poofy so I think it will still be reasonably practical for my ceremony on the beach. 

My bridesmaids picked out their dresses at the same appointment after I chose my dress so it was nice and efficient. Now to find someone to sew modesty panels on all their dresses... just kidding! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 5

• 5 months later...
On 12/6/2018 at 3:09 AM, HideousGreenShirt said:

Thank you for the suggestions! She's ordering a couple online. 

I must admit, whilst browsing for suitable options I wondered why brides pick such gross colors for their bridal party to wear. Do y'all just want them to look worse/not upstage the bride? I really hope nobody ever asks me to be in their wedding!

I think most bridal parties look a bit silly. There is always at least one person that doesn’t look good. And those who are absolutely gorgeous often outshine the bride. Why not let everyone wear what they like? It might not fit perfectly but is that a problem? Because it disturbs a colour theme? Because it doesn’t look matchy matchy in pictures? Is that really an important point at your wedding day? And what about all the other guests? What if they don’t fit- better no group photo I guess. 

Thats why I actually love Jinger’s bridesmaids colours. I don’t think they clash at all or at least not in a bad way. Giving a range of colours (like jewels) or all shades of one colour is best way in my opinion.

• I Agree 1

• 1 year later...

I went on a wedding-dress-online-browsing-binge for a friend's upcoming wedding, and then remembered this thread! and then went through all 25 pages just to look at pics that other people posted....and wow has it been a fun waste of time ?.

Any other dress enthusiasts want to take a guess at what we'll see Ms. Claire Spivey in? 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic