IGNORED

Milo Yiannopoulos

Cartmann99

• 1 month later...

Is Milo hoping that after the nutters give money to Stone, they'll decide to throw a few dollars his way as well? :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 6

Huh?

Here's the lyrics if you don't want to watch Milo sing:

Silver and gold

Silver and gold

I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold

No fame or fortune

Nor riches untold

I'd rather have Jesus than silver and goldI

Don't give me a mansion On top of the hill

Don't give me the world With a shallow thrill 

But just give me a savior

My life He can hold I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold

I woke up this morning Feeling kind of down

I called on my best friend

She could not be found

But I called on Jesus

My life He can hold

For unto us a child is born

A son is given

I'd rather have Jesus

What profits a man to gain the whole world and lose His soul

I'd rather have Jesus

For there's no other name given under heaven

Whereby we must be saved

I'd rather have Jesus

He's the only one that can save you

• WTF 2

Call me cynical, but I just don't see Milo as a Christian convert. Milo is much too much of a shallow materialist to prefer Jesus over silver and gold and I don't care how many crucifixes/crosses he's wearing on gold chains, he's wearing gold/silver-ish  lamé boots and a bedaubled jacket. 

• I Agree 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Howl said:

Call me cynical, but I just don't see Milo as a Christian convert. Milo is much too much of a shallow materialist to prefer Jesus over silver and gold and I don't care how many crucifixes/crosses he's wearing on gold chains, he's wearing gold/silver-ish  lamé boots and a bedaubled jacket. 

Maybe he is a "baby" Christian like Trump.

• Haha 6

I know he's just trying to get attention, but that part where they show a picture of him making ducklips in front of Trump's star while he's singing about wanting a savior got my attention.

Hell, I remember when a fifth-rate celebrity mocking Jesus would be discussed by right-wing media for days. :character-oldtimer:

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 5:39 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Huh?

Here's the lyrics if you don't want to watch Milo sing:

Lyrics: Silver and gold, Silver and gold, I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold, No fame or fortune, Nor riches untold, I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold.  SRSLY, does ANYONE believe that Milo has been saved and that Jesus is more important than his mansion in Florida?

Call me cynical, but I think Milo realizes that Evaglelicals are the next potential gold mine and if he comes out as Ex Gay Milo and heads out on the speaking circuit, we'll know what's what. 

Next I just had a vision/nighmare/bad dream of him teaming up with Diamond and Silk to do some kind of greatest redemption hymns cover album.  

Milo selling off his shit so he can continue to buy critical skin product and afford manscaping? ...So, so precious. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Poor Milo, struggling to get his odious message out.

Jack Ohman's response is perfect:

• Upvote 7

*scratches head. Ponders* How do you get the word out to "well-regulated" militias that you want them to buy your downloadable e-book on fomenting revolution? 
Milo, ya go where they are, like Gab or 8chan.  Pretty sure you haven't been deplatformed there. And, uh, Milo? They won't pay to download your e-handbook on how to buy an AR 15 online and go on a shooting spree, because everybody already knows how to do that. 

We get it.  You're in debt.  You're irrelevant. You look in the mirror and see Sarah Palin, but with better hair. 

You're desperate to be relevant again and have an actual cash flow.....(coming in, not going out).  

Hmmm, IF ONLY there were some way to do stuff and be paid for it, like you go to a designated place with designated tasks that you perform, and someone gives you money after you complete the designated tasks.  If only....

• Upvote 8

Poorly informed conservatives gonna need a handbook.

Guys? Guys? Milo thinks you're stupid.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Howl said:

Milo, honey, straight people are the majority. This is like starting an organization to get more white men into executive positions. :cray-cray:

• Upvote 3

It’s like when someone says “We need a United White College Fund” Or “Why don’t we have a White History Month?”

(Yes, I’ve heard both.)

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

• 1 year later...

Poor Milo (/s), kicked off Parler:

image.png.f654630c84b1428455b4cb928f6ac9de.png

image.png.476c41dd95a9ef9965cd6ea86a00d534.png

More info:

Spoiler

image.png.c5bda8c38a691c01e8e3a0b0a911a4ec.png

image.png.d6196b70b11bfc1884f01f39608effeb.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Poor Milo (/s), kicked off Parler:

image.png.f654630c84b1428455b4cb928f6ac9de.png

image.png.476c41dd95a9ef9965cd6ea86a00d534.png

More info:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c5bda8c38a691c01e8e3a0b0a911a4ec.png

image.png.d6196b70b11bfc1884f01f39608effeb.png

I love it when the MAGA maggots turn on each other 

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I love it when the MAGA maggots turn on each other 

Oh and Milo is a freaking sociopath 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this belongs here or rather on "Quiverful of Hate". With Milo it could be both.

Anyway:
Milo says he only had gay sex once in the last 250 days and is now ex-gay.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/activist-milo-yiannopoulos-is-now-ex-gay-consecrating-his-life-to-st-joseph

A wonderful quote from the article:
"Secular attempts at recovery from sin are either temporary or completely ineffective. Salvation can only be achieved through devotion to Christ and the works of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family. In this time of gender madness, devoting myself to the male protector of the infant Jesus is an act of faith in God’s Holy Patriarch, and a rejection of the Terror of transsexuals. Trannies are demonic: They are the Galli, the castrated priests of Cybele, the Magna mater, whom Augustine saw dancing in the streets of Carthage dressed like women.

Don’t even get me started on Drag Queen Story Hour. I only have to see those four words to be overwhelmed by the urge to buy rope."

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

OK, so first there was the Vyckie Garrison moving to Albania thread.  What the heck, mind blowing-ly unexpected but entertaining. 

And now THIS?  WTAF, Milo.  I. DID. NOT. SEE. THIS. COMING. 

It sounds like he's getting ready to enter the priesthood. Damn. I wonder if he's broke? 

Cynical me, but I'll bet that in one to two year's time, Milo will be on to something else, BUT there's the possibility he'll end up insanely deep into Trad Catholicism.  You can never tell with these 180 degree turnarounds. 

@Joyleaf, AWESOME FIND! 

• Upvote 13

He's living with his former lover while trying to be celibate. :cray-cray:

Milo: Well, the guy I live with has been demoted to housemate, which hasn’t been easy for either of us. It helps that I can still just about afford to keep him in Givenchy and a new Porsche every year. Could be worse for him, I guess.

Oh, honey...

Secretly, I feel I’ve done enough good in this life to excuse me from earthly penance for past sins. Your readers will no doubt respond, rightly, that this statement demonstrates how far I have to go. The best advice I can give others in my situation is: Check your pride, not your privilege. So often it’s vanity or conceit or self-satisfaction that gets in the way of accepting Christ. Learn to catch it before it takes root, and difficult things suddenly don’t seem so difficult.

So, he's trying to remove the log from his own eye, only so he can beat others over the head with it?:pb_rollseyes:

Milo: I have enjoyed a lifelong affection for the absurd and the outrageous, so part of me gleefully anticipates the day I can seize the moral high ground, however briefly, to denounce others for failures of piety and sobriety. I hope people will support and pray for me, if for no other reason than they share my delight at the prospect of Milo Yiannopoulos furiously and indignantly railing against homosexuals for sins of the flesh.

Five bucks says that Milo's eventually going to get caught using donations from his fans to pay off his lovers.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Activist Milo Yiannopoulos Is Now ‘Ex-Gay’ Consecrating His Life to St. Joseph
48 minutes ago, Howl said:

Truth can be stranger than fiction, but is Milo running a scam here?

Milo is a a con man sleazy sadistic fuckwaddle

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

From the article referenced in @Howl's tweet:

“This has been the easiest thing to raise money for that I’ve ever done. There is an enormous demand for this among people who believe they’ve been led astray by — it sounds silly to call it this — but you know, the gay establishment,” Yiannopoulos said.

“I think part of that is the resurgence of religious, socially conservative, kind of reactionary politics among noisy young conservatives,” he explained, adding that he has “people who are kind of like DMing me now” to ask “‘where do I send the f–king check?’ You know, like, get me in your program.”

Asked about concerns over the potential harm to gay youth, Yiannopoulos dismissed those fears as merely the product of the practice having a bad rap.

“Basically, people who don’t believe in it call it ‘conversion therapy,’ and people who do believe in it call it ‘reparative therapy,'” he began.

Arguing that “the gay lobby” was “so poisonous and wicked and evil,” Yiannopoulos said that he is not convinced by data touted by the interest group or its allies, which undermines conversion therapy.

“For those people to suggest that reparative therapy is somehow damaging to people’s self esteem, is so laughably preposterous, I don’t take it seriously,” the author said.

Milo's going to do a lot of damage before this whole thing blows up.  :shakehead2:

Milo said last week that he had demoted his husband to a “housemate” and was living his life “sodomy free.” Asked by The Post about the status of his marriage, Yiannopoulos explained the union — which is not recognized by the church — could now be described as one of “brothers.”

“The church teaches that if a marriage turns out to have been entered into in error, that the couple should live together as brother and sister. ‘Brothers’ is the perfect description for what we have become and while I won’t say he’s thrilled, he understands. Sodomy was never the basis of our friendship in the first place.”

I think the husband needs to get out now. As Milo gets further into this, his husband will either be a dirty little secret, or be pressured into reparative therapy so they can run the place together.

Both options are destructive.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think the husband needs to get out now. As Milo gets further into this, his husband will either be a dirty little secret, or be pressured into reparative therapy so they can run the place together.

Both options are destructive.

That's assuming that the husband is subservient in some way to Milo. That does not have to be the case. He could be just as willing a participant as Milo in setting up this scam -- for all we know he could even be the brains behind the whole thing.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that this scheme is indeed a scam: this single sentence sentence is a dead giveaway that it's a means to get some quick, easy money. 

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This has been the easiest thing to raise money for that I’ve ever done.

• Upvote 10

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Milo Yiannopoulos