IGNORED

Erin and Chad Paine 2: The higher the hair...

samurai_sarah

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

As for me, I wish there were an Facebook App to block the  endless Rodan +Fields hawking of multiple friends of mine!

I wish facebook and insta had the option to block MLM content from showing up in your feed. I love my friends and want to see their pictures and statuses about themselves, but I am beyond over the never-ending flood of eye serums and ugly leggings. 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, JesusCampSongs said:

I wish facebook and insta had the option to block MLM content from showing up in your feed. I love my friends and want to see their pictures and statuses about themselves, but I am beyond over the never-ending flood of eye serums and ugly leggings. 

Yes. This girl from high school that i'd never really talked to randomly reached out to me on Facebook one day, and I thought it was so sweet. Then I realized she was trying to sell me Arbonne. 

The leggings are atrociously ugly but im surprised fundies aren't all over them (for under skirts, of course). Somehow I can really see Carlin joining the mlm ranks of Sierra and Jrod.

There's an add-on for Chrome called Facebook Purity that lets you block certain words or phrases from appearing in your feed (among other things - it also lets you opt out of seeing all the crap your friends are liking and commenting on. Facebook would be pretty much unusable for me without it.)

If Erin was having a 3rd with the exact same spacing as she had between Carson and Brooklyn, she would be due around Halloween :-O 

26 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I always thought Erin was fishing for ads on IG so it's kind of hilarious that she has to specify it. :pb_lol: 

Me too :pb_lol: I think she'll change her tune if a makeup or nail polish company reaches out to her. Why wouldn't she want to monetize her IG? Alyssa has the right idea. Grab that advertising money while you can get it!

23 hours ago, Hisey said:

Of course she's allowed to.

But not without being judged and unfairly in my opinion.... which we are both entitled to. If we all thought the same i guess life would be boring right :56247951a4b60_32(2):

I wonder if Erin is just sick of being accused of ads/promoting companies when she has tagged where something is from or was gifted something from someone. I mean, they probably gifted it to her in the hope she'd promote/tag, but I really only consider it an ad when a 'shout out' is a condition of receiving a product. 

Erin posted Brooklyn's one-year photos and Taryn Yager strikes again with the horrible blur/glow. You can barely make out that poor baby's features. 

(I always want to post these things in the ig comments but then I don't want to mean. That's why I have to turn to fj instead :my_angel:

37 minutes ago, brusselsgriffon said:

(I always want to post these things in the ig comments but then I don't want to mean. That's why I have to turn to fj instead :my_angel:

Same. I always want to be like "Look Taryn, everyone's features don't need to be SO soft and hazy!" I mean the photos are usually pretty enough but IMO would be so much better if the focal points were more sharp. As it is, all her photos look way over-edited.

And goodness that child is a mini Chad. She's a cutie.

Taryn's photos look completely ridiculous. I mean, damn. The people look like porcelain dolls! It's freaky.

I don't like the style either. Every time I look at the photos, I try to clean my glasses to see if it helps the haziness. Nope, it doesn't.

As well as the blur, I never understand Taryn's framing choices.  Pretty much every time I see them, they have some that are differently strange, and I always want to tweak her angles too.

those placemats are pretty.  and while the soup is something we'd eat at my house, if there's rotelle in the recipe, i'd back away slowly.  i may look for something similar without any canned ingredients.

49 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I need to filled  in on what Rotelle is and why it's in a can.

Google is showing me those pasta shaped like wagon wheels!

I think she means Rotel, a canned tomato and green chili sauce. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived