IGNORED

Counting On: Season 4, Part 1: Back to Planet Duggarville

choralcrusader8613

5 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

It is discovered that Jana keeps ordering from Amazon so the hot UPS guy comes to the door each day. Today he brings a rose and a Bible. (The Bible is a cover to make him look legit to JB).

But of course, so she can do the Bend and Snap!

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have a crush on my mailman and when my family/friends said "What does he look like", I had to tell them I wasn't sure. It was over the winter and super cold, so he was wearing a balaclava all the time.  He had seriously blue eyes though and was very friendly and funny.  I'm a sucker for funny.

Cheetos are my "red light" food.  The jalapeno ones are my manna from heaven.

30 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Rufus is taking the TV remote here tonight! I have wine, skittles, and cheetos! I am ready! :P 

I have chicken and kale salad and a brownie 

btw Audrey ALWAYS more had her daughter yesterday 7 pounds Ember 

SHUt the front door!!! Noooo thats my precious beautiful daughters name. Ugh I usually dont care about stuff like that but noooooo I cant believe my daughter shares a name with Jesus hipster fuckers. Blech. No. 

53 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Rufus is taking the TV remote here tonight! I have wine, skittles, and cheetos! I am ready! :P 

Speaking of cheetos I had a mini meltdown tonight because it took me fucking forever to create a parent account for my daughter's school. I wanted to run to the store and drown my misery in Old Bay cheese puffs and double fudge ice cream. Sadly I'm so lazy I didn't want to bother. But I digress, good luck tonight.

6 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

It is discovered that Jana keeps ordering from Amazon so the hot UPS guy comes to the door each day. Today he brings a rose and a Bible. (The Bible is a cover to make him look legit to JB).

Please Rufus, make that happen. Though the hot UPS guy may get some side eye from JB if he wears shorts like the guy in Legally Blonde.

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Speaking of cheetos I had a mini meltdown tonight because it took me fucking forever to create a parent account for my daughter's school. I wanted to run to the store and drown my misery in Old Bay cheese puffs and double fudge ice cream. Sadly I'm so lazy I didn't want to bother. But I digress, good luck tonight.

I have never heard of Old Bay cheese puffs, and I must find some.

15 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I have never heard of Old Bay cheese puffs, and I must find some.

They are made by Hers and are sold here in Maryland, but not at every store. Oh Rufus they are fantastic, if you like Old Bay that is. Looks like you can buy them online 

https://www.amazon.com/Herrs®-Bay®-Seasoned-Cheese-Curls/dp/B01FXXQ4L2

I'm guessing the "news" is Jostin's Blessed Little Bundle. You know they will exploit that for everything they can- even if it's been announced already. 

Nothing else on TV tonight, so I'm snark-watching this.

Sheesh, have we not already seen the JoStin wedding and the JoKen proposal? Now we're taken back to before the wedding and to when Joe asked Kendra to enter into a courtship? I hate this timeline fucking.

Jessa and Ben do make cute kids, I have to say that.

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

They are made by Hers and are sold here in Maryland, but not at every store. Oh Rufus they are fantastic, if you like Old Bay that is. Looks like you can buy them online 

https://www.amazon.com/Herrs®-Bay®-Seasoned-Cheese-Curls/dp/B01FXXQ4L2

How have I lived in Maryland all my life and never heard of these?? Why won't the page download? Ahhhh

It seems like the Duggar children have at least one (or two) sibling who look similar to them. Except Jordyn. Maybe she just isn't old enough yet, because people's facial features can & do change as they mature. 

Jordyn is cute for sure. Maybe she just has a look of her own- which would be a bonus growing up in a family where so many of them do look alike. It's crazy how genes work out. This could come in helpful if Jordyn ever wants to leave the compound when she's older. She wouldn't immediately be recognized as a Duggar because she's not a clone. #FreeJordyn

Counting On: A New Courtship

Seeing that the wedding just took back, why don’t we rewind and slowly drag our feet through the courtship, the engagement that we have already seen, and then the wedding. Then we will go back to the wedding planning. Then Kendra will be pregnant! The fun never stops!

Joy and Austin buy a house! Four weeks before the wedding.

Jessa and Ben go to Texas, with Henry!

Awkward parenting questions with Jinger and Jeremy

Scary Cintral America! No complications please.

Joseph is courting! Asking the hard questions in plaid shirts.

Joy’s wedding! (We’ve seen this TLC, we’ve seen this!)

There’s a train. Oh you know what we FJers have to say about the Duggars. Ben and Jessa are packing, Jessa is talking about her pouch that she has due to Henry. We are talking again about Henry’s birth. Jessa is happy that there is no complications.

Is Spurgeon excited? He is doing this super adorable dance. They are going to San Antonio. Jessa is really excited to see Jinger. She asks Spurgeon if he wants to help and he tells her quite clearly “No.” Henry is snoozing and Jessa is trying to see if he’s awake. Ben and Jessa want Jinger and Jeremy to meet their new nephew. Henry is huge. The belly barely fits in. He’s about 15 pounds right now. Jessa says he’s wearing 6 month clothes and 2 months. Spurgeon is slobbering on Ben and he’s not amused. Spurgeon loves henry and loves to kiss and hold him. He wants to feed Henry his crackers. He brings him toys and drops them on him. Henry is upset. He doesn’t want to lay there on his own. Ben says that Henry’s personality is really intense right now. “If he’s sleeping, he’s sleeping. If he’s awake he wants to be eating or held.” Says Ben. Spurgeon was laid back but Henry is quite demanding. Henry cries loudly says Jessa nad yes he does. I still believe that he’s super cute. I mean even if he’s crying. Spurgeon has jumped up on the table, he doesn’ tknow that Duggars are supposed to walk on counters. Jessa says it’s easier when Ben is there. Spurgeon then starts to cry and Jessa says that its going to be a fun morning. She admits that she gets stressed out. Which I find quite refreshing. Ben and Jessa say that they are happy most of the time but ok. They are packing and Jessa jokes that they are packin a couple of hundred diapers. She thinks that travelling is going to be worst with two kids. Jessa is nervous. They’re both lap children and there’s no passing them off, not like they did with Spurg. That is going to be more of a challenge.

Jeremy asks if Jinger is packed. They are loving life as a married couple and they have adjusted super well. Jeremy wants to bring every book and Jinger is going to bring one. At this season of life they are enjoying the time together but it would be easier to be closer if they had kids. They get up early to get a head start on things. Duggars are night owls, which is an adjustment for Jinger. She has started to adjust. There was a long explantation but we all know how sleep schedules work. Oh man are we talking about how much stuff the Duggars had? Boring. We know they had a lot of kids, they need a lot of things. When Jeremy lived in San Antonio he met Ben and Jessa and that’s how he met Jinger.

A <3’s J. The engagement is unbelievable. Well now you’re pregnant, wra your head around that one Joy. Austin knows her stayle and the outdoors was perfect. The twins grew up with Austin and him being family now is neat. Oh dear. That word. Jill *yawn* whatever she said she’s happy. Like you would say that you weren’t. Their rules are the same. They are saving their first kiss fo their wedding day and Joy isn’t nervous and Austin is looking forward to it. Only 2 months to the wedding day. So much to do. Oh here comes Mizz Cindy. She’s an amazing decorator and designer. “One wedding wasn’t enough!” Blah blah blah. Joy wanted her. Joy, DQ, And Cindy are going to check out churches. Joy’s vision is getting married. Yeah we know you just want to get to have some righteous banging. “To get out of there.” Is what Austin wants out of the reception. What did I just say? Implement the design. “Joy is kinda simple” says Jill. Derick and Jill just wanted to get married. Yeah, how’s that working out for you? They didn’t have so much food because so many people and that’s how they do weddings. She’s having the biggest wedding party out of everyone. Cindy is talking, I can’t even pretend to be interested. They all want to be surprised. Jinger did too apparently. Well an original thought wouldn’t happen in this family. Joy wants elegant but simple. Austin doesn’t know what Cindy has up her sleeve. Pstt…it’s her arms. “Easy and laid back. A dream of a bride.” They’re talking about shoes, ok guys TLC is stalking us and talking about all the thigns that we always debate on. Austin is a crying type of guy and he’s going to cry when he sees Joy. Joy is super excited. Dear god! We couldn’t have guessed that. Not one Duggar has ever said that bullshit before. Oh my god. It’s only been 15 minutes. *chugs wine*

7 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

How have I lived in Maryland all my life and never heard of these?? Why won't the page download? Ahhhh

I've seen them at Wegman's and Wallgreens.  There is also a Herr's store http://www.herrsstore.com/newheoldbayp.html. I have a perception to pick up at Wallgreens tomorrow and I pray, oh Rufus lead me not into temptation.

Wow. They blurred Jessa's knees on the plane.

And then two seconds later another shot of her tending to Spurge and no knees blur.

If you're going to be ridiculous at least be consistent.

Well thank goodness she can use her "skills as a midwife" to monitor her own pregnancy.

Israel is pretty cute, I have to say. Pity he's got stuck with those two as parents.

Ben is very good and patient with young kids. He's so far the groom who has really surprised me on the upside.

I want to throw things at the tv when I see Derrick. It's like Josh redux.

Just now, AtlanticTug said:

Ben is very good and patient with young kids.

Well, he still is pretty much a kid, so .... hangin with his peers....

I would have left the bottle in the river and bought a new one, personally... but.... 

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived