IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 5: Married!

Destiny

5 hours ago, meowfundiecatz said:

Wow....terrible choice of words at the end of that video.......Josh should just not be allowed to talk. Ever. Again.

I completely agree.  It is just awful to see his ugly face and hear his voice.  Such a vile human being.

And Anna's neck must be killing her from cranking her head up so high to gaze at him adoringly in such a brainwashed fashion a la Moochelle.  

It sure looks to me like Josh was a part of the wedding party.  I highly doubt he'd be wearing a boutonnière if he wasn't in Joe's wedding party.  Ugh. 

To be honest, I don't think there was ever a time when he was on the outs from the family.  I doubt he had to be forgiven by any of them or even ask for forgiveness or utter an apology, and that just makes me so very sad. 

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Joe does not force Kendra to double date with them. ”Honeypie, lets go out with my brother the molester and the wife he cheated on! They can teach us all they know about having a strong, godly marriage.”

:pb_rollseyes:

I really like Kendra's dress, but it's not what I expected from her. I thought something much simpler, never would have guessed all that beading. It does look like a real modest dress, not a patched together mess.

I hope it's exactly what she wanted! She looked beautiful. 

IMG_1030.PNG

Ugh, I'm a bit of a wedding dress fanatic (I can look at most dresses and identify the designer) and need a fullydetailed pic of the dress. And veil. And shoes. ASAP!

Make it happen TLC!!!

Edited to say that upon closer inspection, the beading detail of Kendra's dress is different than the dress I previously posted. Other guesses are a slightly altered Maggie Sotero dress, two dresses put together or *gasp* maybe Ms. Renee actually made the dress this time.

8 minutes ago, divadivine said:

I'm wondering if this isn't Kendra's dress- Alta Moda.

Nope. Definitely isn't.

The color of the bridesmaid dresses seems ok, but I am not a fan of that all over lace look.  But I am sure it probably all looked nice for pictures and such. 

1 hour ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I really like Kendra's dress, but it's not what I expected from her. I thought something much simpler, never would have guessed all that beading. It does look like a real modest dress, not a patched together mess.

I hope it's exactly what she wanted! She looked beautiful. 

IMG_1030.PNG

Ughh it should be a prom dress not a wedding dress :(

1 hour ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I really like Kendra's dress, but it's not what I expected from her.

I'm just sad it's not the two-piece I was hoping for. 

Otherwise, I think she did a great job picking something that was modest, fun, and flattering - so kudos to her!

30 minutes ago, divadivine said:

I'm wondering if this isn't Kendra's dress- Alta Moda. 

IMG_0024.PNG

Not that I'd choose this dress, but IMO, this dress is better than any of the Duggar et al dresses.

4 minutes ago, nst said:

what I don't like is that four pictures of the all the marrieds. It just screams look how great we are. 

I don't understand why Jessa is the only one not wearing a BM dress? She was in it, correct?

Kendra's dress is not my style at all, but it looks really nice.

I like the bridesmaids dresses because they look like they could be worn in a wide variety of different contexts.

My favourite bridesmaids dresses were Joy's, though.

6 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Annnnnnnnnd poor Cinderjana

tumblr_inline_ow3gotHFZ21qet7nn_1280.jpg

Based on this photo, I don't care for these dresses at all. Jordyn and Josie are such cuties.

@HarleyQuinn and why do all the lost girls look so miserable? Poor Jenny, can someone steal her and give her a hug, a puppy and some real motherly attention and affection. 

8 minutes ago, Berty K said:

I don't understand why Jessa is the only one not wearing a BM dress? She was in it, correct?

I'm guessing she just changed, that dress probably wasn't easy to nurse in, or one of the kids spilled or it was uncomfortable. 

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

@HarleyQuinn and why do all the lost girls look so miserable? Poor Jenny, can someone steal her and give her a hug, a puppy and some real motherly attention and affection. 

their mothers have left them! except Josie, who's on Jana's team and anyways is Michelle's special little miracle. 

I do think Jenni truly has a heart for animals and little creatures - she looked really sweet and content playing with the guinea pig in the pic posted on the Duggar fb page a bit back, and I remember back in the 19kac days she "wanted to be a vet". Even though that'll never happen in fundieland, maybe once she gets older she'd be allowed to volunteer at a shelter or something.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived