IGNORED

Dillards 41: Chocolate, Cheese, and Other Things More Interesting

choralcrusader8613

I'm not on Twitter, so I can see his tweet, but I can't seem to get to the comments. Anyone have a few screenshots of the juicy ones?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the photo of Sam with a tortilla on his head is weird, but I'd much rather get weird photos of Sam from Jill than pictures of Sam almost being suffocated like we got when Israel was a baby.

45 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

For an interesting contrast to Jill and Derick's missioncation in Scary Central America, one of the 7 Farmgirl Sisters has posted about her latest trip to Haiti: http://sevenfarmgirlsisters.com/ 

Sounds vastly superior, and more transparent, than the Dillards!  And I don't think she "fund raised" either.

16 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I'm not on Twitter, so I can see his tweet, but I can't seem to get to the comments. Anyone have a few screenshots of the juicy ones?

Spoiler

IMG_4183.thumb.PNG.24ff187d55f59b5285c331ad873edc19.PNG

Spoiler

IMG_4184.thumb.PNG.a841f6848f63bf4e8b189e19f63b73e8.PNG

Spoiler

IMG_4185.thumb.PNG.57c7cc12e11d11eb4063b802684ebd6a.PNG

Babies and hats...I love all the comments about little Sam not having a hat on. My kids? You couldn't PAY them enough to wear a hat. My grandson was the same way...little dude would be in the pool on a nice HOT as hell Phoenix afternoon and the cute hat I bought him went FLYING because he didn't like it. I ended up just rubbing sunscreen all over his little bald head. 

Some kids just don't like anything on their heads. 

I'm sorry...all of these years I've been watching...and coming here. She can't have sex for 40 after a boy and 80 after a girl?  1. Okay, 40 days. I think it was something like 6 weeks post vaginal birth for me with all 3 kids and I think c-sections were longer. But let's pause.  Why more for the girl? 

It's a Gothard rule based on an Old Testament rule. You have to abstain for 40 days after a boy, 80 after a girl. Some people explain it as girls being considered more unclean, others put a more positive spin on it and say it's 80 for a girl because a girl will one day give birth as well. I've heard someone else explain that it's longer for a girl to protect the woman - with a boy the woman gets at least 40 days to recover before having to resume sex again, which is good. With a girl, she's protected for double the time to prevent her husband from trying to impregnate her again immediately to try for that coveted boy.

We know Michelle and Jim Bob followed the 40/80 rule, but I'm not sure we know that any of their kids do. 

It's interesting that none other than James Dobson said in his bookPreparing for Adolescence  that masturbation was not a big deal and cautioned parents not to make it so.

He's back attacking the Transgendered again.  This time he has a link (that doesn't work) to the FRC called "A Parent's Guide to the Transgendered Movement in Education." 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Maybe it was Izzy being silly, in which case- adorable, nice to see him interacting with his brother! But when I saw the pictures first I was annoyed that they didn't have a hat on Samuel...he's so little, and he needs something to keep the sun out of his face/eyes! Then when I saw the tortilla on his head I figured they forgot his hat and just made do with what they had. As a still relatively new mom, I kind of felt a bond with Jill from that. I know that's silly, but it made me warm to her a little bit! 

I saw the tortilla and figured they forgot a hat.  We can pick and nit pick them to death but all us moms here at one time or another forgot SOMETHING important. You just pray another mom has extra, you make do or find the nearest Wal Mart/Dollar General and get it.  Who here hasn't had to borrow baby wipes, a diaper, sunblock because you were sure you packed it only get home and find your toddler put it in your shoe under the kitchen table, because that is where shoes go, toddler logic and all.

Out of all the stupid shit the Dillards do, having a tortilla on their youngest son's head isn't that bad. It's not like it was a small Confederate flag or anything.

10 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

He's back attacking the Transgendered again.  This time he has a link (that doesn't work) to the FRC called "A Parent's Guide to the Transgendered Movement in Education." 

Just for future reference, the Transgender community really prefers that people don't use the term "transgendered." The "-ed" ending implies it's a choice to be Transgender, which it's not. :)

Other than that, anyone else getting bored with his weird hyperfocus on Transgender people? Seriously dude, get some new material.

Just now, VelociRapture said:

Other than that, anyone else getting bored with his weird hyperfocus on Transgender people? Seriously dude, get some new material.

The fundies have lost their fight against TEH GAYZ so this is the new target. Reality has set in that the "homosexual agenda" is now part of mainstream politics and the heyday of the early 2000s where they elected W Bush on the backs of attaching anti-gay propositions to the presidential ballot are now over. Transgender people are the next easy target, because per Michelle, who wants perverts in the bathroom with their little girls?  The transgender community is still out of the mainstream for most Americans, a lot more "weird" than even the gays, and it may take society a couple of decades to be more openly accepting of them. Therefore, bullseye for the fundies!

DMD has too much time on his hands. He needs to get a brick and mortar based job...in a cubicle...in the corner of a quiet office...and leave John Q. Public alone.

Just now, AtlanticTug said:

The fundies have lost their fight against TEH GAYZ so this is the new target.

Yep. And when they lose their fight against the trans community they'll be on to something else. Probably whatever the Republican party manufactures to whip their base up into a frenzy. Maybe if marijuana starts getting legalized more widely across the U.S... watch for the second coming of Reefer Madness.

Not surprised he's on the masturbation is bad bandwagon. If joshley rubbed one out in the shower he probably wouldn't have sexually assaulted your wife, moron.

Derick: The fuck is wrong with your brain? You are a disgusting person through and through. 

(What is Derick trying to overcompensate for on twitter? His own queerness?)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived