IGNORED

Sailor Moon manga re-release

AtroposHeart

Recently, the sailor moon manga has been re-released into the American market along with for the first time in the United States, the Sailor V manga.

I so am exicted, I hope to get it tomorrow! To me Sailor moon is childhood!

If there are any fellow sailor fans here what's your favorite Senshi/scout

Mine is Hotaru/Sailor Saturn. I really related to her as a child. It was meaningful for me to see a girl who was foing through the same struggles as me when I was a little girl.

Me too! (actually inspired my screename/icon here :) ) I have a few of the english mangas translated by mixx, but I always wanted the whole series! I'm excited to introduce my niece to it.

My favorite(s) were always Venus and Neptune...Venus because I wanted to be like her, and Neptune because I related to her (except for that whole being a gifted violinist thing, ha)

I am trying to sell my old Sailor Moon/V mangas so that I can buy the new ones. :lol: Also the old ones are quite expensive at the moment, I don't know how that will be, when the new ones come out.

But yes, so looking forward! I love the Haruka/Michiru Couple, but Michiru is my very favourite. As everyone can see with my nickname. :mrgreen:

Archived