IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

The Hawkins family is a "Dedicated Southern Gospel Music Ministry." Roughly translated, that means “Racist grifters.” They’re barely literate, yet they homeschool (of course). Wife Becky shills Plexus, and is possibly more out of compliance than Jill Rodrigues. Headship Gary loves some good weens.

Their website: http://hawkinsfamilyministries.org/

Gary’s Facebook (be warned, there are many Confederate flags and racist rants): https://www.facebook.com/ghawkins38

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap. I don't claim to be a grammar expert but that post was so badly written. It barely gets its message across. 

ANYONE who posts "I am not racist" frequently followed by but absolutely ARE racist. End of.

He signs himself off as Bro? Is he a John Shrader follower as well?? 

5000 FB friends will I am sure lead us down many new and snarkalicious rabbit holes.  Off to make the mini Pooks hotdogs for dinner.

OK Folks

Just going to say I'm glad I'm here to be part of the birth of a thread born from pink weenie gravy over biscuits for man eating. 

I also witnessed the birth of Rufus which was exciting too. 

Sis. Dancing Phalanges 

5 minutes ago, meowfundiecatz said:

"Real Flour and Good Weens" "Man food eating." I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!!

The slop that eats like a meal!

1). Just to reiterate what others have said, "weenie gravy" is not traditional Southern food. My family would be horrified. 2). What is "real flour?" I'm so confused and disgusted by this family's eating habits. 3). OMG, this family represents every awful American stereotype. We're not all like this!  :bangheaddesk:

Why on Earth were the weenies cut up? Is he a baby who can't cut up his own food? Unless she chopped the weenies to put into the pink glop... barf

hey folks has anyone tracked down blog or website, or is it just the facebook page so far?  I seriously can't handle the way this guy writes his posts. I've scrolled enough to see that it looks like they've been praying for a new RV for at least a couple weeks.  I want to know a little more timeline, but not that detailed.  lol.

At least the upside is the food shots- in addition to the weenie gravy (NOPE,) there was also a halfway decent looking banana pie.

Would you just look at this outfit, tho:

image.jpg

6 minutes ago, ThunderRolls said:

1). Just to reiterate what others have said, "weenie gravy" is not traditional Southern food. My family would be horrified. 2). What is "real flour?" I'm so confused and disgusted by this family's eating habits. 3). OMG, this family represents every awful American stereotype. We're not all like this!  :bangheaddesk:

It's ok, ThunderRolls. We know that he is just 'off'.  We here in the uk are embarrassed by the 'Brits Abroad' folk. It's the same squirmy feeling. Just wanting to hide in the nearest doorway when the Stereotype person/ people open their mouths and show up a whole nation. 

For you :wine:

@mango_fandango- I think the weenies get cut up pre-cooking.  My guess is it probably helps make it feel like there's more to go around if you don't have enough weenies for everyone to get their own.

I think the recipe i saw described weenie gravy as being like chipped beef, if that helps you envision it at all.  I'm also pretty sure that the pink batch happened when they used Red Snappers, a popular kind of hot dog in Maine, which is basically neon red.  Otherwise it's more of a creamy, white gravy.

14 minutes ago, Spanger said:

hey folks has anyone tracked down blog or website, or is it just the facebook page so far?

Ok folks,

Their website is hawkinsfamilyministries.org

Sis Jinjur

Ok folks.

Im on my own this evening just off to grab a beer (snarf) then sit down to enjoy a fabulously snarkalicious hour.

Sis Gobsmacked.

"Weens" as in hot dogs?

Don't get me wrong, I loves me a good hot dog.  But...

:jawdrop:

Sr. smittykins 

OK folks @General Jinjur is a superstar for this, and I have to screenshot what may be my favourite piece of passive aggressive grifting so far (though I'm sure a new low will come along soon)

Spoiler

59af0fd2a8691_ScreenShot2017-09-05at21_56_53.thumb.png.694dc5b7638a1b18c41dfa9ccaf21696.png

59af0ff86fd6d_ScreenShot2017-09-05at21_57_03.thumb.png.45f695a783540e062b84660edadb705f.png

I die...

Sis Lurky

Hmmm...  Looks like they were both victims of fornication, trying to pick up the peices after their respective divorces, when the LORD brought them together.  Too bad they are otherwise so hateful and awful, despite being slightly more open minded in the areas that suit them.

Ok folks,

I should also mention that they "have 4 children that live and travel with [them]." We're not sure how many children they have in total. It appears that one or both of them have children from previous relationships. Also, some children may or may not be in foster care.

Sis Jinjur

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Ok folks! 

These people make the Rodrigii look good. 

Sis. Carm 

Ok folks,

I can't stop laughing at this as unbelievably true as it is.  Who ever would have thought worse then the Rods.  Mindboggling!

Sis, Pook

OMG!  The Hawk and I have a real life friend in common.

Sis, Pook faints

His wife Becky posted yesterday " Know anyone who is having trouble getting pregnant? "    Plexus is the answer of course. She is Plexus gold qualified just like Jill Rod.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived