IGNORED

Maxwell 12: Eleven years of blogging, still got nothing to say

samurai_sarah

If Chelsy makes the Maxwell girls bridesmaids then I think she will be sorry. Steve and Teri will have strong opinions about what they wear. Although they are grown adults in their 20s and 30s. 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Who wants to bet Griselda Teri and Coward Steve will micromanage the wedding rehearsal dinner like Nate and Melanie's.

And have conniptions when the servers ignore their silly seating chart and come out asking whether people want 7-up or Pepsi.  It was a DISASTER, people!:laughing-rollingred:

No, I hope Steve and Teri have learned something since then.

So is Poor Sarah going to be a bridesmaid.  Again.

9 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Who wants to bet Griselda Teri and Coward Steve will micromanage the wedding rehearsal dinner like Nate and Melanie's.

Oh gee, you got me laughing remembering how Steve and Teri had a diagram of where each guest would sit, name cards at each place, and something about a number that corresponded to each guest's name (which I never quite understood) and still that darned wait staff had to ask who ordered what.

You know, Maxwells, maybe next time just limit the menu to chicken, fish and a vegetarian selection and have everyone have the name of what they ordered at their places, rather than their own names.  It's really not that difficult.

Run Chelsy – run Chelsy– Run! Run! Run!

Run Chelsy – run Chelsy – Run! Run! Run!

I honestly don't have super high hopes for Chelsy and John. I'm just hoping they set some boundaries with Steve and John let's Chelsy wear pants if she feels like it.  I doubt they will move near Chelsey's family. But I really hope they visit a lot on holidays so Steve will be annoyed. He so deserves daughter in law he can't completely control. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived