Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

Continuing on from 

Last Updated on 24 November 2017

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.edcf14ac56a4024b0c18c3bca65a821d.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d8ee9dded0294ecff009ca98b6801482.png

Thanks to @VelociRapture for the title, taken from http://www.freejinger.org/topic/29834-a-totally-accurate-and-in-no-way-sarcastic-duggar-cheat-sheet/?page=4#comment-1432730

Edited by Bethella
updating list

Marian the Librarian

Heidi Botkin is pregnant with #2, due in early October, per her FB page.

Corntree

I've been wondering when Isaac and Heidi would have a second child. Just as an FYI, James is going to be 2 near the end of this month.

Wine time!
ophelia

Nice spacing. It always makes me kind of happy to see it when fundies somehow manage not to have a new baby every year.

How old is she? Hopefully she'll end up with a reasonable amount of kiddos.

Edited by ophelia
typo.

Waffle Time
Mela99

I thought Elizabeth Munck was pregnant. Or Amanda? I get those two confused.

Bethella
10 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I thought Elizabeth Munck was pregnant. Or Amanda? I get those two confused.

I haven't seen anything posted. The only grandchild I have listed is Amanda's daughter Phebe Laura in January 2015.

Corntree

@ophelia, I checked a few of those "people find" websites and all of them had a Heidi Roach of Centerville, TN, who is listed as being 30. Really, she should be listed as Heidi Botkin, but she does currently live in Centerville, so the age may be current as well. I do know that Isaac is 36, and I didn't think Heidi was significantly younger than him. I am also happy that their two children will not be ridiculously close in age; and if she is 30, and they continue with reasonable child spacing, she's less likely to pop out 5 billion children. But if they do keep having a child every two years and that continues into her mid-forties, she could end up with about 10 kids.

teachergirl

Micaela and Ben Serven had their second, Timothy Andres on September 3rd per her IG.  They are cuurently homeless due to Hurricane Harvey so not sure what means for them in the future. They are staying with friends,

ILoveJellybeans

Thats terrible, how hard it must be to end up homeless with a newborn. Hope things get better for them in the future.

Bethella

Man, that's rough. I hope they had flood insurance and can find a new place quickly.

teachergirl

I thought they lived in an apt complex...They have mentioned before so I am not sure how that works.

Bethella
52 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

I thought they lived in an apt complex...They have mentioned before so I am not sure how that works.

Just from a quick google, it looks like renters insurance doesn't cover floods, you still have to get a separate flood insurance policy.

19dageld

Amanda Munck has a son. I'm still trying to get her to add me on Instagram to find out about her son. hes about 1 or 2.

singsingsing
9 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Amanda Munck has a son. I'm still trying to get her to add me on Instagram to find out about her son. hes about 1 or 2.

Just a heads up, you can't post anything from a private Instagram here. I'm not sure about just paraphrasing, but I think it's a grey area and I'd personally leave it alone. If her Instagram is private, she obviously doesn't want the information on it to be public. I think we should respect that.

JermajestyDuggar
19 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Audrey Roloff had her baby girl yesterday (sep 10th). Her name is Ember Jean. She's a cutie!

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/audrey-and-jeremy-roloffs-baby-girl-is-born/

I absolutely cannot stand those two insufferable smug know it all hipsters. I hope that baby is feisty as hell and knocks them down a peg or two. 

hoipolloi
2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Just a heads up, you can't post anything from a private Instagram here. I'm not sure about just paraphrasing

As a reminder, no private information -- including photos or direct quotes -- is allowed here. Paraphrasing is permissible.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I absolutely cannot stand those two insufferable smug know it all hipsters.

OMFG - I hadn't seen these two before. There's even a man bun!

ken2.jpeg

justmy2cents

Mason Garrett Duggar has arrived today, September 12th, safe and sound (and cute.) That makes it 5 and counting.

Corntree

Mason Garrett was not something I was expecting, but it's a nice name. Joseph's middle name is Garrett and Josh and Anna have used family names as middle names for some of their kids. Let's just hope that Josh has really given up his straying ways and they will have a happy, secure family.

VBOY9977

Franicia White announced on instagram that she miscarried her baby

Edited by VBOY9977

HereticHick
2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Franicia White announced on instagram that she miscarried her baby

Yep--while in Arkansas for JoKen Duggar's wedding:

Wine time!
ophelia
15 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Mason Garrett Duggar has arrived today, September 12th, safe and sound (and cute.) That makes it 5 and counting.

So Mason and I share a birthday. I wish him all the best.

nausicaa

Bonnie from A Knotted Life had her baby, back in June actually, one day after announcing the pregnancy on her blog. She only announced the birth two days ago. It's a healthy little girl named Miriam Joan. 

She plays the victim quite a bit, about all of the people "attacking" their family. I wonder how many of the attacks are simply questions about finances and health.

I'm sad that we have been so hurt by comments and opinions that we let those jerks control our lives. Our daughter is a precious gift from God and I am sad that I didn't get to proudly share the good news of our great gift from the very beginning.

Well, Bonnie, if all your kids are precious gifts from God, maybe talk about them that way. Rather than going on about the curse of your fertility and how you pray not to get pregnant again. But you're always the victim, Bonnie. No need for any self-reflection.

She really is becoming more insufferable for me.

Lurky

I hope Bonnie doesn't have that awful Post Partum Depression again.  I have some sympathy for her, because she rally does seem to try her best for her family, and she's changed her mind on things like homeschooling - BUT I can see how people around her, who see how much her family struggles financially, and how difficult life has been for her, especially with PPD, and all those medical bills from the various issues can get frustrated (open heart child surgery and a C Section in the same year?  And how did that mix up with the child taking her gestational diabetes pill even happen?). 

At this point, the best solution for them seems to be Travis having a vasectomy, because of their hyper-fertility, but how could she do that without feeling like she was giving in to everyone who has been saying they should do something for years?

(I guess the good news is she hasn't announced another pregnancy with this delayed announcement... but it's only a matter of time, for them)

Edited by Lurky