IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2017 at 7:02 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Jessiqua Wittmann, messianic child bride, is expecting her 4th (I think?) any day now.

Does anyone know what happened to the 2 kids her husband had when they met? 

As for Courtney, all I can come up with is my Jr. High stand-by for everything... "well, Duh".

43 minutes ago, AliC said:

S-she...She just...But she just...had Calena...

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In May. Calena is only 4.5 months.

If they waited the standard 6 weeks to get pregnant, the earliest she would be due would be in late March. I'm thinking she probably concieved within the last two months, so more like May or June. I'm wondering if that hashtag "#juneandjanuary" is a hint about the due date. Hard to tell. 

Oh man, she's going to have 9 kids under age 8 - 6 of them ages 4 and under. I.....just.....can't....even.....

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I'm wondering if that hashtag "#juneandjanuary" is a hint about the due date

I think that hashtag is a clothing line.  I think she's probably due a little sooner. If she announced today she could be due in May or even April. She's keeping a crazy pace.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

She has the following quote on her blog bio page.

Along with being a happy wife, I'm also a happy mother. We have two adopted kiddos who are adults now. They're a wonderful part of my life, but not really my public, internet life, so I stick to only telling stories and showing pictures of my little ones.

Wow. Just Wow. Courtney's fertility is insane. I've said it before, but if she had started popping out kids at a younger age, she would have clearly given Kelly and Michelle a run for their money.

17 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Wow. Just Wow. Courtney's fertility is insane. I've said it before, but if she had started popping out kids at a younger age, she would have clearly given Kelly and Michelle a run for their money.

She's only 33. If she keeps this pace (nine kids in eight years) she'll still give them a run for their money (by 41 she'd have 18 kids and if she kept going until 45, she'd hit the magic 20)

5 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Always was kind of curious about that. Ran a quick Oklahoma court records search and found nothing (duh, should have known those kinds of records would be private). But I did find that three different women filed protective orders or domestic abuse charges against her husband in the decade before they were married. So I wonder how the hell he got custody.

Also YIKES, no wonder he went snooping around for a naive teenage bride. I really hope all is well with Jessiqua and her kids.

Also, is that a pic of one of Courtney's kids holding her pee stick? Looks like a child's hand. Yuck!

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

She has the following quote on her blog bio page.

Along with being a happy wife, I'm also a happy mother. We have two adopted kiddos who are adults now. They're a wonderful part of my life, but not really my public, internet life, so I stick to only telling stories and showing pictures of my little ones.

Hold up, what are the ages of the "kiddos" relative to her?

4 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Always was kind of curious about that. Ran a quick Oklahoma court records search and found nothing (duh, should have known those kinds of records would be private). But I did find that three different women filed protective orders or domestic abuse charges against her husband in the decade before they were married. So I wonder how the hell he got custody.

Also YIKES, no wonder he went snooping around for a naive teenage bride. I really hope all is well with Jessiqua and her kids.

Yikes. This guy is gross, and her parents are gross for offering their kid to him on a silver platter (without even bothering to look into his history? Or knowing about it but not caring? Either way, MESS.)

What I don't get about that pumpkin announcement is there's all this styling going on, then a really crappy number overlay on it.  I feel like there's a metaphor in there something?  Style over substance?  

55 minutes ago, Tenyari said:

Poor Jessiqua. First her parents spelled her name like that, then they gave her to... that guy.

If my name was spelled like that, I would only go by Jess or Jessi. That spelling is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Tenyari said:

Poor Jessiqua. First her parents spelled her name like that, then they gave her to... that guy.

Wait, is it pronounced like Jessica? Because in my mind I'm saying jess-EEK-wa.

5 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Hold up, what are the ages of the "kiddos" relative to her?

I believe they are about 5 and 6 years younger. In her courtship story she was 17, the boy was 12 and the girl was 11. Her husband had adopted them as toddlers.

The whole thing is really creepy. The first time they met at a church camping event her friend's mom thought he was a predator and chased him off. But 2-3 weeks later her parents invited him over for dinner thinking he was "the one."

Just now, singsingsing said:

Wait, is it pronounced like Jessica? Because in my mind I'm saying jess-EEK-wa.

Yep. :pb_rollseyes:

Okay, I'm confused. Courtney Rogers is Courtney of Sweet Tea and Buttermilk, yes? Did she change the name of her Instagram, and since when has she been public again? Did we know about this?

Goodness, if they don't start seriously slowing down (which it doesn't look like), they might actually make it to 20. Especially if she has another set of twins or two.

31 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Okay, I'm confused. Courtney Rogers is Courtney of Sweet Tea and Buttermilk, yes? Did she change the name of her Instagram, and since when has she been public again? Did we know about this?

Goodness, if they don't start seriously slowing down (which it doesn't look like), they might actually make it to 20. Especially if she has another set of twins or two.

And the C names will become even more ridiculous. Like Cirk instead of Kirk. Or Cyle instead of Kyle. 

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And the C names will become even more ridiculous. Like Cirk instead of Kirk. Or Cyle instead of Kyle. 

I went to school with a Cyle. Everyone called him Sye-ull, even people who knew him and just wanted to fuck with him. It made him so mad but it's still how I remember his name. Lesson: do not do that to your child.

17 hours ago, Calypso said:

Courtney Rogers is pregnant with #9 right on schedule

Called it y'all!!!!
6 hours ago, Lurky said:

What I don't get about that pumpkin announcement is there's all this styling going on, then a really crappy number overlay on it.  I feel like there's a metaphor in there something?  Style over substance?  

Maybe the Thanksgiving bib finally wore out....

46 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sort of like Jinger?  

And what makes it harder is that they go for single syllable names for boys.  They are going to start running out of options.  I can see her having 9 or 20 kids easily.  Her fertility is on par with Kelly.  Kelly had 23 pregnancies, right?  

23 minutes ago, JMO said:

Sort of like Jinger?  

And what makes it harder is that they go for single syllable names for boys.  They are going to start running out of options.  I can see her having 9 or 20 kids easily.  Her fertility is on par with Kelly.  Kelly had 23 pregnancies, right?  

That's why these fundies planning on never using birth control should not give themselves only one letter to start a name. There's no way you love the child's name by the time you get to number 19. You probably love the middle name since you didn't have strict rules for that. At least the Bates's probably like all their children's names since they weren't forced to stick to one letter.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

Yes its the same Courtney. Idk why she changed the name but her instagram has been public for awhile as far as i can tell. I started following it several months ago

6 hours ago, Tenyari said:

we had an employee named Jessicka; i didn't like it because it had the word "sick" in the middle.  i used to hope kids weren't mean to her about that while she was growing up. 

10 minutes ago, catlady said:

we had an employee named Jessicka; i didn't like it because it had the word "sick" in the middle.  i used to hope kids weren't mean to her about that while she was growing up. 

I once saw the name Annalise spelled Analease. All I saw was Anal Ease. 

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I once saw the name Annalise spelled Analease. All I saw was Anal Ease. 

That poor child.  i had an acquaintance several years ago who, when she was pregnant, gave a list of names to her preteen relatives and said, "make fun of them."  she and her husband ruled out the names with the meanest results.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived