IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

1 hour ago, nausicaa said:

Bonnie from A Knotted Life had her baby, back in June actually, one day after announcing the pregnancy on her blog. She only announced the birth two days ago. It's a healthy little girl named Miriam Joan. 

That's really bizarre that she's just getting around to putting it on the blog because she made an Instagram announcement the day she gave birth.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep... Bonnie announced the birth on Instagram pretty much right after it happened. Maybe she just didn't want to do a blog post until she had the birth story written out. I can't really think of any other reason. Her Instagram is just as public as her blog.

I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for her about the 'meanies' who say mean things when she gets pregnant. Not only is she choosing, out of her own free will, to put herself and her children out there on her blog, she's actively advocating for an incredibly strict and unforgiving religious dogma. It's not just that she doesn't want to use birth control, she thinks no woman should ever use birth control. Then she puts the disastrous effects of her fundamentalist doctrine on display for all to see, and is upset when she's criticized, or even when well-meaning people say things like, "Hey, maybe even consider something like a barrier method? God will still love you!" It's okay for her to be nasty, judgemental and condescending to those folks, but God forbid anyone side-eye her for getting pregnant yet again with her history.

If I ran a blog devoted to telling everyone that my religion dictated that no woman should ever have children, and that it was wrong and evil for women to procreate, I would be absolutely insane not to expect criticism. It's not just about the number of babies you have, Bonnie. It's that you're telling women that they're committing an evil act by not being just like you. Isn't that mean? Doesn't that make you a 'meanie'? 

Bonnie, I wish you well. I truly do. And I especially wish your beautiful children well. But you know what? You're being a hypocritical, sanctimonious asshole.

It appears that Monica Daming Brown may have had her sixth per her sister Elizabeth's IG.  The name is Sylvia Carol ( ugh) but since it is such a big family, I am not entirely sure it is theirs.  I do know a sister has gotten married in the last year or so but the picture had another little with the newborn so I assumed it was Monica and David's. If so, their eldest Iona turned 5 in January so that's 6 in less than 6 years.

Okay she is theirs. Their son Miles is referenced in the comments as the one holding her...Her fertility is nuts and she is only maybe 25/26??? She was married at 19 right?

41 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

It appears that Monica Daming Brown may have had her sixth per her sister Elizabeth's IG.  The name is Sylvia Carol ( ugh) but since it is such a big family, I am not entirely sure it is theirs.  I do know a sister has gotten married in the last year or so but the picture had another little with the newborn so I assumed it was Monica and David's. If so, their eldest Iona turned 5 in January so that's 6 in less than 6 years.

Okay she is theirs. Their son Miles is referenced in the comments as the one holding her...Her fertility is nuts and she is only maybe 25/26??? She was married at 19 right?

I don't have a birthday for Monica, but her older sister is 29 and her younger sister is 25, so I'd guess she's about 27. Iona turned 6 in January but still 6 in under 7 years still a lot.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I don't have a birthday for Monica, but her older sister is 29 and her younger sister is 25, so I'd guess she's about 27. Iona turned 6 in January but still 6 in under 7 years still a lot.

Holy hell, my daughter was born at the same time as her oldest and mine is my one and only.  I can imagine having one or two since then but not 5 more!

Kelly, Blair and David have all produced alarming numbers of children in short time periods. They could compete with the Mortons. I wonder if Claudia will be that fertile if and when she gets married, or if she'll feel a need to match the fertility of her siblings. I'm missing info on Blair's 4th and 5th children. #4 was due in November of 2014 but I never saw an announcement of the baby's name. I have no idea when #5 was born or what his/her name is. Can anybody fill in the blanks for me? And has anyone heard any news of a sixth pregnancy? It seemed like there was a bigger gap between #4 and #5 than for Blair's previous children, but #5 would be about 15/16 months old right now based on my speculation, so given her track record I'd be surprised if #6 wasn't on the way. ( I can only base my guesses on her public FB posts, which are very infrequent. I don't know if there are other good sources for info about her.)

Kelly had 6 in rapid succession and then nothing. It was a pretty good indicator of the trouble ahead IMO. If Monica keeps this up, she could surpass Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates pretty easily. 

Alyssa Morton is pregnant again... Adeline has a video in her insta story and Alyssa is clearly showing. They were talking about wether it's a boy or a girl. I won't post it here bc addie's insta is private but she looks pretty far along, And Norah is only 8 months old 

11 hours ago, Corntree said:

Can anybody fill in the blanks for me?

Blair has

• Aeden Chase (September 8, 2011)
  • Adalyn Paige (August 25, 2012)
  • Carter Owen (September ? 2013)
  • Harper (November ? 2014)
  • Felicity (July ? 2016)

3 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I don't get Fundie's need to have their children so close together. Can't they give their bodies a chance to heal. 

Not if they're being "joyfully available" to their husbands and use no birth control.:pb_rollseyes:

Just based on private pictures I've seen, I'm guessing Alyssa Morton will probably have 12-13 months between kids. Katie and Kress both did that as well. 

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Alyssa Morton is pregnant again... Adeline has a video in her insta story and Alyssa is clearly showing. They were talking about wether it's a boy or a girl. I won't post it here bc addie's insta is private but she looks pretty far along, And Norah is only 8 months old 

We saw a picture a month or two ago that did show a bump on Alyssa so we thought she might be. If she's clearly showing and Norah is only 8 months, its possible she could have Irish twins. Of course this happens to FJ fundies but it's always surprising. I just can't imagine getting pregnant right after the doctor gives you the go ahead to have sex again. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just can't imagine getting pregnant right after the doctor gives you the go ahead to have sex again. 

I don't think they actually use that as their go ahead. They probably follow that same crazy rule as the Duggars. 

40 minutes ago, JMO said:

I don't think they actually use that as their go ahead. They probably follow that same crazy rule as the Duggars. 

Yeah that's so weird. I believe sea say 6 weeks right? Well the Duggars reportedly do 40 days after a boy and 80 after a girl correct? 40 is almost 6 weeks and 80 is over 11 weeks. 

Apologies if this is inappropriate, but how do people get approved to follow the S'Mortons' Instagram accounts? Did they have to have followed back when their accounts were still public? I have no interest in messing with them, just quietly seeing what they're up to now that the blog has slowed to a halt.

17 minutes ago, albireo said:

Apologies if this is inappropriate, but how do people get approved to follow the S'Mortons' Instagram accounts? Did they have to have followed back when their accounts were still public? I have no interest in messing with them, just quietly seeing what they're up to now that the blog has slowed to a halt.

Tbh I was drunk one night and accidentally clicked "follow" when I was checking to see if Addie's account was still private and she approved me. Kind of embarrassing but if she doesn't mind, then I don't either.

Alyssa's bump in the Addie video looks at least as large as the 31-week picture she posted of herself with Norah last year. 

I'm officially on Team Irish Twins.

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Just yesterday I was wondering how many Morton babies are on the way right now. If Alyssa is clearly showing, she is probably having Irish twins and follows her SILs (and Katies) example of being a fertile broodmare. 

So who else might be pregnant on the compound? Lise? Keni? And what about Kressant and Rachel in Paraguay? Any guesses? 
I have to say that I'm really surprised that Martha hasn't announced any new pregnancies. 

12 hours ago, Bethella said:

Blair has

• Aeden Chase (September 8, 2011)
  • Adalyn Paige (August 25, 2012)
  • Carter Owen (September ? 2013)
  • Harper (November ? 2014)
  • Felicity (July ? 2016)

I never realized how insanely close her first 4 kids were. So she had 4 kids with the oldest being 3 years and two months old? How can anyone possibly handle this many kids day in day out AND take care of cooking, cleaning, laundry  AND homeschooling.

I thought you might be able to help me, @Bethella. Thanks! And yeah, @ophelia, I had always thought that Kelly was popping kids out ridiculously fast, but Blair has Kelly beat. I too do not understand how she had time to do anything else besides take care of babies. I think I would've been completely overwhelmed in a situation like that. I think it's interesting that Taylor and Blair chose popular modern names for their kids (not counting Felicity) instead of choosing more traditional or weird Puritan-like names like Peter/Kelly and David/Monica did. And I still think Blair's probably pregnant again by now. @Jana814, I have heard from more than one source that you should give your body at least 9 months to get back to normal after giving birth before you get pregnant again, so I can't imagine what these fundie women are doing to their bodies.

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

I never realized how insanely close her first 4 kids were. So she had 4 kids with the oldest being 3 years and two months old? How can anyone possibly handle this many kids day in day out AND take care of cooking, cleaning, laundry  AND homeschooling.

I believe that birth order is very close to Jill Rod's first four as well. She had two sets of Irish twins. Maybe that's why she's so crazy. 

That also makes me think of Erika Shupe. Didn't she have a baby, then have another 10 months later, then twins 11 months after that? Damn, that sounds rough. I knew a couple from my old church who had twins 9 months after the birth of their first child. But in their case I'm sure it wasn't about letting God open and close the womb.

3 hours ago, Corntree said:

That also makes me think of Erika Shupe. Didn't she have a baby, then have another 10 months later, then twins 11 months after that? Damn, that sounds rough. I knew a couple from my old church who had twins 9 months after the birth of their first child. But in their case I'm sure it wasn't about letting God open and close the womb.

Those were Erika's last four. That was probably the beginning of the end of her fundiedom. At least that's when things got really rough and I suspect Erika never really got it together enough and that eventually led to the now public schooling, shorts wearing Erika we see today. 

In Adeline's insta video they talk about the pregnancy, I do think she might be around 30 weeks so she's gonna have the baby before Norah's first bday... those Mortons reproduce fast. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived