IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

32 minutes ago, youthfulclearly said:

Her brother, Cimarron, just had his 2nd yesterday as well. His first turned 1 on Sep 1st....

His Public Facebook

Axel Wayne. Cimmaron? Atlanta? They have some uncommon names in that family. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

...Like Spirit, the Stallion of the Cimarron??

I read it as Cinnamon at first, but of course the message of the movie is about Spirit wanting to be free and refusing to be tamed, which of course rarely happens with fundie types.  In the fundie version Spirit would be Holy Spirit, would flaunt his stallion-ness as leader of the herd, and would not show curiosity because the Bible has all the answers.  He would allow himself to be broken (of his sin) and would happily serve others in the name of the Lord.  And those heathen Native Americans like Little Creek would be baptized by a frontier preacher while surrendering their land to Manifest Destiny (and the railroad).  Holy Spirit and his (literal) broodmare Rain stay with their masters and create a quiver of future helpequines to help spread the Word throughout the West.

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

...Like Spirit, the Stallion of the Cimarron??

Even her other brother and sisters have somewhat "epic" names, like her sisters Aspen and Carolina, and her brother Laredo.

10 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

You can put Atlanta Goodwin back on the list. Per her husband's public instagram the new baby is due in May. That is baby #4 in as many years....

When was baby #3 born?

8 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

When was baby #3 born?

Elspeth "Elsie" Victoria was born December 6, 2016

On 18/09/2017 at 9:59 AM, Audrey2 said:

Not if they're being "joyfully available" to their husbands and use no birth control.:pb_rollseyes:

I’m breastfeeding my 5 month old and my cycle hasn’t returned. My sister had to stop breastfeeding her 15 month old to get her period back. I wonder if these women breastfeed or are just unlucky as some women do cycle even when EBF. 

22 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Elspeth "Elsie" Victoria was born December 6, 2016

That is my favourite name but husband didn’t like it. Sob. 

13 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

You can put Atlanta Goodwin back on the list. Per her husband's public instagram the new baby is due in May. That is baby #4 in as many years....

I know it's silly in the grand scheme of things, but I just kind of feel bad about this poor kid's baby announcement. Every other one of their children has gotten a nice post on the blog to announce their arrival. This baby got a line-item insinuation in a braggy instagram post about how Jesus got them a good deal on a car. 

In terms of the "Ye Olde Fundy" reenacting/living history subset, these two don't really bug me as much as others do. Mainly because they both seem like very hard workers who genuinely love their children. Still, Jordan kind of gets under my skin sometimes. There have been a lot of "hobbies" over the years, most of which seem to utterly consume him for weeks or months at a time, and very few of which result in any actual income. I'll grant him credit for obvious initiative, but his incessant distraction gets old, particularly when coupled with frequent complaints over how rustic/unsuitable his work areas are. Especially since his perpetually pregnant wife and the kids have been shitting in a bucket for 5 years now.

59 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I know it's silly in the grand scheme of things, but I just kind of feel bad about this poor kid's baby announcement. Every other one of their children has gotten a nice post on the blog to announce their arrival. This baby got a line-item insinuation in a braggy instagram post about how Jesus got them a good deal on a car. 

In terms of the "Ye Olde Fundy" reenacting/living history subset, these two don't really bug me as much as others do. Mainly because they both seem like very hard workers who genuinely love their children. Still, Jordan kind of gets under my skin sometimes. There have been a lot of "hobbies" over the years, most of which seem to utterly consume him for weeks or months at a time, and very few of which result in any actual income. I'll grant him credit for obvious initiative, but his incessant distraction gets old, particularly when coupled with frequent complaints over how rustic/unsuitable his work areas are. Especially since his perpetually pregnant wife and the kids have been shitting in a bucket for 5 years now.

Their log house project seems to be never-ending. I know that they may possibly have limited funds, especially with Jordan's "job" and with the fact that all the beautiful sewing Atlanta was doing is being constantly put on hold due to her pregnancies and her raising 3 children under 3.

Honestly, I have no idea how they can manage to live with soon-to-be 4 children in a house without running water or electricity...

@Bethella, looks like you can put Danielle Voeller Niednagel on the list: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZPGDTuDJR8/

This is her 5th kid.

4 hours ago, Alicepooh said:

Their log house project seems to be never-ending. I know that they may possibly have limited funds, especially with Jordan's "job" and with the fact that all the beautiful sewing Atlanta was doing is being constantly put on hold due to her pregnancies and her raising 3 children under 3.

Honestly, I have no idea how they can manage to live with soon-to-be 4 children in a house without running water or electricity...

But Jordan can afford custom made boots.... you got to have your priorities straight, man /endsarcasm

9 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I’m breastfeeding my 5 month old and my cycle hasn’t returned. My sister had to stop breastfeeding her 15 month old to get her period back. I wonder if these women breastfeed or are just unlucky as some women do cycle even when EBF. 

I didn't get mine back until my son was 14 months old. I am not terribly fertile so I would end up being one of those fundies with only 5 or 6 kids. Too bad there aren't more fundies like that...

6 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

But Jordan can afford custom made boots.... you got to have your priorities straight, man /endsarcasm

...his SECOND pair of custom boots in a month. The others weren't completely custom, but still hand-made to his specifications. 

I completely understand the need for durable, protective footwear in the area that they live and work in, and maybe it's something they've budgeted for. But, it kind of seems like the cabin construction job money has been spread pretty thin except where Jordan's little luxuries are concerned. He's a bit of a boaster, and as always, we have to assume that we aren't getting much of the full story. It's still odd that he chooses to represent things the way that he does. He was unwilling to spend an extra few hundred dollars on a reliable vehicle, but has tied up hundreds of dollars in "not fancy" boots that he smugly tells people are "quite expensive" when they inquire. This would be unappealing enough on its own, but the fact that this is happening just a couple of years after Atlanta nearly gave birth alone and unassisted in the midst of a rainstorm (because he couldn't get the midwife to their house because the creek was up, the truck was down, and the tractor barely made it through) is downright insufferable.

I'd like to assume that they would have prioritized a new vehicle no matter what, but part of me thinks that the only reason they bought that one was the excellent price. Meanwhile, they've had three infants and toddlers for a year now, and have never owned a vehicle that could safely hold more than one car seat. 

Emily Meyers/Freckled Fox is pregnant with her 6th child. This is with the new husband, who she married about 3 months after the death of the first.

I don't know whether she's a fundie exactly, but she is discussed here from time to time.

24 minutes ago, Ausje said:

Emily Meyers/Freckled Fox is pregnant with her 6th child. This is with the new husband, who she married about 3 months after the death of the first.

I don't know whether she's a fundie exactly, but she is discussed here from time to time.

And was accidentally shot by the new husband when he was cleaning the gun. They are so lucky none of the children were shot or killed. 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And was accidentally shot by the new husband when he was cleaning the gun. They are so lucky none of the children were shot or killed. 

Damn....

4 hours ago, Ausje said:

Damn... I have strongly mixed feelings about this one. :my_confused:

34 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Freckled Foxes are LDS. And so freaking irritating. 

I can't stand her and her ridiculously posed life. 

2 hours ago, JillyO said:

Damn... I have strongly mixed feelings about this one. :my_confused:

I am sure these kinds of accidents happen, but the blogs she described the whole thing in were a whole Communist parade of red flags

14 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Freckled Foxes are LDS. And so freaking irritating. 

THIS. So so much this. And I cannot quite put my finger on it, but they give me a lot of mixed feelings. And this new pregnancy gives me an odd feeling as well.

I wonder if she'll now pop out another litter of 5 kids in 5 years. 

Freckled Fox isn't really my pet "fundie" but she's definitely my pet Pretty Mormon Blogger, if that can be a thing.

I'm bummed to hear about this pregnancy. The accidental shooting was something between freaky and terrifying, and I honestly assumed she was done having kids. How does the "eternal spouse" stuff even work with this? ETA yes- red flags everywhere.

I hope the worst has passed for her and her kids.

19 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

Freckled Fox isn't really my pet "fundie" but she's definitely my pet Pretty Mormon Blogger, if that can be a thing.

I'm bummed to hear about this pregnancy. The accidental shooting was something between freaky and terrifying, and I honestly assumed she was done having kids. How does the "eternal spouse" stuff even work with this? ETA yes- red flags everywhere.

I hope the worst has passed for her and her kids.

I'm expecting them to divorce in a few years. The pregnancy isn't all that surprising though. Actually she might even have another after this. Unless her marriage falls apart first.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived