IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Caldwells.PNG

Hot dayum those Caldwells have some excellent genes and or have been drinking from the fountain of youth.

Do they homeschool?

3 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Hot dayum those Caldwells have some excellent genes and or have been drinking from the fountain of youth.

Do they homeschool?

They're also just flat out young. Christina's only 38 and Paul's 40. So that doesn't hurt how youthful they look.

Yep. There's really no mystery to the Caldwells' youthful looks. They look young because they are young.

There's definite affection between Joe and Kendra but they seem sooo young. I was crazy in love with my first boyfriend, for being a teenager, and then we broke up after 5 years and two years later I met my now husband and fell even deeper in love, as an adult. That was ten years ago. There's no saying your first love lasts necessarily - it's actually rare if it does. So they may work out in a companiable kind of way but the odds they are deeply in love 10, 20, 30 yrs from now are against them.

Holy shit Kendra's mom is a total babe and looks like her sister there. 

Also? Danielle Seewald is very striking and beautiful too. 

I wish pictures would come faster 

13 minutes ago, albireo said:

Danielle looks bored!

Pretty sure that's how she always looks. 

34 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Yep. There's really no mystery to the Caldwells' youthful looks. They look young because they are young.

They are young, but most Americans their age don't look that young so I don't blame people on here for being shocked. I think it's a combination of the fact that yes they are young, but they also don't drink or smoke and that probably contributes a lot. 

Any guesses on who strong armed Michelle into letting them do her hair for the wedding? My guess is Jessa. She does like Fixer Upper ;)

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Didn't Michelle wear that same dress for Joy and Jinger's weddings? I do think she looks nice though!

At least it is not that multilayered gray thing that reminded me of scales of a snake

49 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

They're also just flat out young. Christina's only 38 and Paul's 40. So that doesn't hurt how youthful they look.

Dear God--she's only 10 years younger than I am.  I look old enough to be her mother.  Crap, maybe I should turn fundie.

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

She has 19 children, with 3 wedding in the last 10 months, I'd probably be recycling MO B/G dresses too. How many fancy dresses can one woman buy, especially a woman who rarely goes anywhere fancy....backyard and barefoot were her words. not mine.

But you don't have TLC funding your wardrobe. 

Also, you can often find really pretty resale fancy dresses.   

I wish I had a color scheme picture. Navy and blush look lovely but I'm hesitant about the added yellow People commented on.

4 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Fundies always say their lifestyle leads to fewer divorces. Yeah, because you are not allowed to divorce! 

I had this conversation with my most religious friend. She told me statistcally divorce was less common for people that waited until marriage. And I said that might be because the people who wait are the ones that are against divorce. She ”never thought of it that way.”

She waited, but got married Duggar-fast. I did not wait, at all. One of us is divorced now ...

2 hours ago, metheglyn said:

There's now a video from Kendra's parents on the Duggar YT channel as well. So we can see some of Christina's BM dress (yeah, she looks young), and some of Paul's officiant attire (he did marry them, didn't he?). 

She is pretty much my age but look younger and next year she'll be a grandma and I will have a 4 year old. Crazy!

Good for Kendra though. She'll probably age well as long as she has normal fertility and don't pop them out like her mother in law. 

Boob being a groomsman is sad. I feel bad for whoever had to walk down the aisle with him.

Unless it's Jill. 

55 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

There is a smaller age gap between Kendra's mom and Josh than Josie and Josh 

That's just....wrong. 

17 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

Their facebook page says November 1 1994. 

Actually, just a correction: Their Facebook page says they "officially became a couple" on November 1,1994, and were married in January 1998. 

5 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Actually, just a correction: Their Facebook page says they "officially became a couple" on November 1,1994, and were married in January 1998. 

Kendra just turned 19 in August so she must have been "premature."

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kendra just turned 19 in August so she must have been "premature."

Maybe she is just a preemie. I'm a preemie who was born in 1998. I wasn't supposed to be able to walk or have a healthy mental capability, yet here I am :) 

I just realized I'm older than Kendra! Oh god, I can't imagine getting married right now... I'm stressing over rushing APO while keeping up with my homework, and she was just stressing over planning her wedding...

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived