IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

27 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

They do. The bought it in August maybe? Not completely sure. 

Why would they buy it? I thought they wanted to move?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JPickleDuggar said:

Maybe they wanna sell it for more and use that money to buy a bigger house? I'm thinking grandma sold it to them pretty cheap so they can profit if they sell it 

Just now, JPickleDuggar said:

It was thought that they would do some renovations and sell it. No one really knows but they did buy it. 

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Maybe they wanna sell it for more and use that money to buy a bigger house? I'm thinking grandma sold it to them pretty cheap so they can profit if they sell it 

They bought it for $100,000 I believe. 

25 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Boob and Michelle just uploaded a video to their you tube channel... I think Michelle is wearing the exact same dress she wore for Joy's wedding lmaooo 

on another note boob finally wore another suit

JB's overall look appears to be the same as Trace's, who was a groomsman. Blue suit, white shirt, peach-ish tie,  boutonniere. We know Kendra's mom was a bridesmaid, but was JB a groomsman? Or did he just match them as father of the groom?

IMG_8475.PNG.366ddb3fc6d65eaa0dd3b3153389246e.PNG

On a side note, Michelle actually did something different with her hair! She looks much younger here than she usually does. She really is a very naturally beautiful woman.

Michelle's hair looks so different in that video, actually kinda nice? Not exactly something I had in mind for Michelle, I think that hairstyle is more suitable for one of her daughters, but I like the change I guess.

Of course, all they talk about is themselves, and that triangle relationship with God is also mentioned. The way Michelle looks at Jim Bob makes me so uneasy, as if she's a child looking at a superhero or something. I couldn't finish watching the video.

I'm busy for two days and JoKen are swapping spit? 

Judging by the size of the church it was another 'intimate' ocassion. Indoor reception though and I wouldn't say no to coffee and cake.

The navy and blush theme feels like a rerun of Benessa? I guess I need to look at more photos to see how much they overlapped theme.

4 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

IMG_8475.PNG.366ddb3fc6d65eaa0dd3b3153389246e.PNG

On a side note, Michelle actually did something different with her hair! She looks much younger here than she usually does. She really is a very naturally beautiful woman.

Didn't Michelle wear that same dress for Joy and Jinger's weddings? I do think she looks nice though!

She has 19 children, with 3 wedding in the last 10 months, I'd probably be recycling MO B/G dresses too. How many fancy dresses can one woman buy, especially a woman who rarely goes anywhere fancy....backyard and barefoot were her words. not mine.

2 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

I'm not overly fussed about her wearing clothes more than once.

She's not the queen  

Even the Queen recycles her clothes now and then

2 hours ago, mizandry said:

Did I miss the comments on the giant red Wedding Truck? Maybe it's just me but I'm thoroughly amused by it. I'm guessing this is a thing in some regions?

I'm imaging Kendra trying to get in, what with her short height and poofy dress and all - they must have provided a step stool. I sure would need one. 

I'm guessing it's just Joe's truck, not something special for the wedding. I think it's just a coincidence that Austin also has a red truck.

My husband and I left our wedding in his truck which is a jacked up 1 ton. My bridesmaids and I went to the church with my parents so I didn't have my vehicle with me. My husband offered to help me in but I seem to recall telling him that I was still an independent woman and I could do it myself, lol.

There's now a video from Kendra's parents on the Duggar YT channel as well. So we can see some of Christina's BM dress (yeah, she looks young), and some of Paul's officiant attire (he did marry them, didn't he?). And frankly, they look better coordinated *and* have a better backdrop than JB&M did for their video. No fire alarm over his head!  

Caldwells.PNG

I know that Paul and Christina are young, but wow! Kendra is probably going to look very young for a long time! :) 

40 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Jessa loves the idea of a fixer upper, maybe they want to expand on the house and make it bigger/nicer.

27 minutes ago, SuffolkNWhat said:

Michelle looks lovely in that picture. It suits her a lot. 

She truly looks a million times better without the curly 80s hair and bangs. Kudos to her for switching it up. I recall the episode when her friend tried to modernize Michelle's look and hair and Michelle immediately went back to the big hair. Seeing her hair done differently is a pleasant surprise to me. 

24 minutes ago, SuffolkNWhat said:

Even the Queen recycles her clothes now and then

She's probably also very good at buying (or inheriting) used and saving the difference.....

and hoarding real estate ;) 

They have 19 kids, it's crazy to expect them to buy a new outfit for each wedding. Wearing the same dress/suit multiple times is an example of them actually practicing what they preach for once.

I agree with @singsingsing. At least Michelle is repeating a reasonably attractive dress and not the silver "modest" monstrosity. She's found something decent is sticking with it. Nothing inherently wrong with that.

I have two dresses which I have been rotating for the wedding seasons over the last three years.  With travel, hotel, present etc. I can't afford to buy a new frock.  But hey - I'm not the married couple so it doesn't matter what I wear!  I told my best friend that if she wanted me to wear a binbag as a bridesmaids dress, that's fine as it was her day :)

I was actually somehow touched when Kendra said in the video that now they "don't have to say goodbye anymore". And it was really cute when Joe pulled her over for a hug. 

So far, they haven't said how many kids they want and if they want some right now, or did they? And I wonder how close she and her parents were. 

2 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

I agree with @singsingsing. At least Michelle is repeating a reasonably attractive dress and not the silver "modest" monstrosity. She's found something decent is sticking with it. Nothing inherently wrong with that.

I won't snark on this. While I enjoy wearing skirts and even more casual dresses, I really don't like formalwear. (Like didn't want to go to prom, and it was a struggle for me to be in formalwear to be in my sister's wedding.) I could see myself finding a dress I liked/could tolerate, and making it my wedding uniform. I remember Michelle's fails from the first 2 or 3 weddings before Jinger's (counting Josh's, too, although it was a few years before), so maybe she finally found a good dress that she likes and is more comfortable in. 

I hope no one took me asking if it was the same dress to be me snarking on Michelle. Someone previously had said she wore it to Joy's wedding and I thought she wore it to Jinger's as well so I was asking because I was wondering if I was remembering right. As someone who wears the same 3-4 dresses to church I have no room to talk. Like I said, she looks nice!

Perhaps this is Kendra's dress? Or at least Ms Renee "modeled it after this"

It seems to be a modified Hayley Paige dress from Alta Moda ( they specialize in modest bridal gowns)

IMG_0318.JPG

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived