IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Is it just me or does the groom on the right in top link give off a Twilight vibe???

And, a brother named "Crockett??" I saw it and my mind (being dirty and all) said "Crotch Rocket" ok, then....

Crockett personally makes me think of Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice played by Don Johnson. 

The first four seasons of that show were fantastic, season 5 was rubbish. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll know as soon as Jill 'nDavid fire up the RV to go to a revival/vow renewal/uh, not a wedding... not in Arkansas.

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

Jeremy had the traditional Duggar birthday dessert - in town for the wedding?

They're definitely in Arkansas. There are only two locations of Marketplace Grill- Springdale and Conway, AR. 

5 minutes ago, Bethella said:

They're definitely in Arkansas. There are only two locations of Marketplace Grill- Springdale and Conway, AR. 

Jill also commented about him getting his free birthday chocolate mess at the Marketplace. 

2 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

Jill also commented about him getting his free birthday chocolate mess at the Marketplace. 

That's what I was referring to, he had to be in Arkansas because the only two Marketplace Grills are in Arkansas. Like @lexiloumarie I suspect the Vuolo's are in Springdale for the JoKen wedding this weekend.

Let's go Friday, let's go!!!! But seriously, I am on one on one sitter duty with a patient tonight and Friday, so if they could get married Friday that would be great.

It's got to be this weekend. I'm curious to see if it will be the carbon copy of Jostin's wedding like I think it will be.

I came here to remark on Jeremy looking like he's celebrating his birthday in Arkansas but you all are quick on the gun lol.

I betcha the wedding is this weekend. Which makes me wonder when Anna's due date is/was. If she just had a baby or at risk of going into labor during the time of the wedding, makes think she won't make an appearance. I don't know. Has anyone else gone to a wedding with a 1 week old or knowing you could go into labor in the middle of the ceremony?

They mentioned a team from their church GCC Laredo going to help in Katy, my guess is they opted to head to Arkansas from there, it's a shorter flight for JD (and I feel like he took some people down?).

1 hour ago, SuhrEnity said:

Her dress will be remarkably similar to Anna's. I am like 110% positive of that.

I dunno. Even if it's the tradition that the bride's family pays for the wedding and dress, I imagine there will be extra help from TLC. I couldn't see Kendra wearing something as plain and frumpy as Anna's dress on TV. I'm picturing something similar to Jinger's dress in the bodice, but with a slimmer silhouette, possibly an A-line skirt. At least I hope she goes with that shape. Something too poufy princessy might make her look she's in middle school.

Just now, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I dunno. Even if it's the tradition that the bride's family pays for the wedding and dress, I imagine there will be extra help from TLC. I couldn't see Kendra wearing something as plain and frumpy as Anna's dress, especially not on TV. I'm picturing something similar to Jinger's fress in the bodice, but with a longer, slimmer silhouette, possibly an A-line skirt. At least I hope she goes with that shape. Something more poufy princessy might make her look she's in middle school.

I'm pretty sure the Duggars have been spotted at that wedding dress place in Kentucky over the past couple months, so it looks like Kendra will be getting the TLC treatment. Her dress at least should not be an ill-fitting t-shirt dress. 

I was thinking maybe similar to Joyanna's dresses but I don't know if it's because since her's was so recent it's on my mind. I'm feeling short dresses though.

It'll fit properly (unlike Anna's and Jill's) but will be utterly unremarkable and forgettable is my prediction.

I also see this wedding happening this weekend.  Kendra and Jessa can then race to see who has baby #11 and who brings them to an even dozen. That's pretty much all we have to look forward to from these people.

On 8/30/2017 at 3:36 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

We drove 16 hours last week (one day), non-stop (other than potty breaks and Old Faithful-gazing). Not a big deal for roadtrippers. :)

Other days:  720 miles, 569 miles, 800 miles, etc. Five days, 3300 miles total. Was a blast. :)

We once went out for a 15 minute drive (when we first moved here)   Got home over 10 hours later because I'd say - Let's see where that road goes.....

15 hours ago, Bethella said:

And alas, the booth and window shades match other pictures of Marketplace Grill in Springdale. So yeah, they are in Arkansas and wedding must be this weekend. [Do they really need to be there as early as Tuesday, though?]

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

[Do they really need to be there as early as Tuesday, though?]

I guess it's so the wimmenfolk can make Jinger pee on a billion sticks before she goes back ;) 

Or more likely it's to do any necessary bridesmaid dress alterations.................

2 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

I guess it's so the wimmenfolk can make Jinger pee on a billion sticks before she goes back ;) 

Oh great.   Now I have a vision of all the women gathered around (like for a wedding or baby shower) and someone producing a pee stick in a big reveal party.    

Thank you for that image!  :brainbleach:   GAG

12 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

Oh great.   Now I have a vision of all the women gathered around (like for a wedding or baby shower) and someone producing a pee stick in a big reveal party.    

Thank you for that image!  :brainbleach:   GAG

Or maybe they all pee on one stick and try to guess who's pregnant?!?!?

52 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Kendra and Jessa can then race to see who has baby #11 and who brings them to an even dozen. That's pretty much all we have to look forward to from these people.

The real race will be to see who has #19, and who makes #20

Just now, JPickleDuggar said:

The real race will be to see who has #19, and who makes #20

Anybody here correctly guesses the order of 10-20, my hat's off to you.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived