IGNORED

Lawson Bates 2

Coconut Flan

I love that bride's dress!

Where does "touching not-courtship-partner's waist" fall on their courtship standards??

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, neurogirl said:

I love that bride's dress!

Where does "touching not-courtship-partner's waist" fall on their courtship standards??

ROTFL great now I'm cracking up thinking about how Joe wouldn't even put his hand around Kendra's waist during their engagement photo's. 

Having some difficulty posting the Insta post directly on here; the username is southerngirlsvintagedecor. Here are other “wildly inappropriate” photos.

F7B1A85E-47DD-4B5F-96B8-E7C57ADD4903.jpeg

2347F29C-C8D9-46B1-A9FB-0A47A98C423F.jpeg

OMG. I HATE Naked Cakes. FFS, FROSTING is generally the best part of the cake. If you only do a skim coat, WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT??? But, it's a pretty shoot. 

10 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

how in the world do you people find these things? :confusion-questionmarks:

i'm always so impressed! :pb_lol:

I don't know how @JoylessAnna found this but I've found some interesting things by clicking the hashtags. :laughing-rollingyellow:

2 hours ago, keen23 said:

OMG. I HATE Naked Cakes. FFS, FROSTING is generally the best part of the cake. If you only do a skim coat, WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT??? But, it's a pretty shoot. 

eww i find frosting disgusting, its just pure sugar with artificial coloring, makes the cake pretty but unedible. Didnt know naked cakes existed but i love the concept.

20 minutes ago, mstee said:

Damn his hand is on her chest?! What is this world coming to???:mindblowing:

Lawson is a bit intriguing. Yes he lives at home but he doesn't really seem to give a single fuck what his parents think. I mean look at those photo's. can you see any other Bates pulling that?  I think Lawson gets away with things the other kids would never dream off because if he wanted too he could walk away. I mean prior to the show he basically carrying that family and they know it.  

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

What the actual fuck is this? :pb_lol:

a shoot for some party rental place.  this is from their insta bio

SGV offers a unique collection of vintage & specialty event rentals including furniture, accessories & table top items for weddings, parties, & events

Is this the ultimate courtship advertisement? Look how I'll look on our wedding day! Look how good I look!

That's not Lawson. This is clearly something from a parallel universe that slipped through a crack in space and time. That my friends, is Noswal Setab.

15 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I don't know how @JoylessAnna found this but I've found some interesting things by clicking the hashtags. :laughing-rollingyellow:

I was doing some casual fundie browsing on Instagram. Both Lawson and BUB were tagged in this post. :my_biggrin:

I'm a wedding photographer, styled shoots are totally normal and usually for advertising or portfolio purposes.

I feel like Lawson basically always gets a free pass to do whatever he wants and they chalk it up to his "career". That being said I think the Bates have become pretty lax in the rules department. Sure the basics are still there but they've got kids holding down jobs that don't consist of babysitting for other fundies, Lawson is modeling and touching a woman who isn't his wife, Josie is posting photos of her fiance kissing her head and wearing sleeveless dresses. Hall hath frozen over...haha.

11 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Yes he lives at home but he doesn't really seem to give a single fuck what his parents think.

At this point would they actually care? They have always had different standards for their sons and have always catered to Lawson's dreams of being in the spotlight. Even pre-reality television they drove Lawson across the country so he could meet with Christian movie directors. Those poor horses were bought so he could use them as props for the pictures he made. A cabin in the woods was built for his pictures and videos. Even when he was a young teen they seemed to have treated him differently and gave him more to fulfill his dreams of being a star.  I think they would freak out at a daughter doing this, but one of their son's, plus the golden son Lawson? I just don't see this as something they care about. 

I think it is less him not giving a fuck and more they don't give a fuck what he does as long as he doesn't cross a certain line. I think that line probably would be adopting more liberal politics and moving away from their evangelical, conservative Christian beliefs.

12 hours ago, mstee said:

Damn his hand is on her chest?! What is this world coming to???:mindblowing:

Next thing we'll know is Bates kid with green hair (like all those people in secular colleges have)

He will make a beautiful groom. He looks really happy in those pictures. I hope no desires were stirred up or heart pieces lost during the photoshoot.

IBLP had a conference in California recently. I'm actually surprised they are able to gather followers out there. Gil and Kelly are getting ready to head up another Conference, but this one is in Michigan I think. 

My god. He's touching her. Nike. Nike. I'm defrauded.  How did he make it through the experience? And yes I keep thinking of Joe and Kendra and how Kendra asked her parents' permission to grab Joe if she fell rollerblading and they wouldn't touch each other at all during the photo shoot.  Lawson won't be marrying a Duggar. 

18 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

for some reason Lawson and Katie are going to California. per his insta story. 

Well, it has been at least a week since any Bates went on vacation, so they are overdue.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived