IGNORED

Lawson Bates 2

Coconut Flan

In the batesfamilyblog they say that they went by car (12 hours travel) not by plane. Also there is pictures with more volunteers and some of them also have the green t-shirt. It seems like they belong to some christian group of volunters, they didnt just went on their own.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

I appreciate the charitable impulse, and I also appreciate that they are doing something that they are good at where it is urgently needed. However, the self-congratulatory Instagram pictures are almost... anti-Biblical?

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. (Matthew 6:1-2)

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - they just shine. -Dwight L. Moody

Matthew 6:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Somebody asked Kelly Jo how she picked the name Lawson and the story is actually very sweet. It reminds me of how my sister chose the name Alex for my brother and later after he was born when my parents were watching jeopardy she yelled “that’s the Alex!!” She has been mispronouncing Alec.

8CE3A4FD-A07E-4A75-80EC-FE8848AAA5F4.thumb.jpeg.44d1106dc55b119bc7b9b108f2429d49.jpeg

I just realized that I rarely see Lawson and Zach together. I bet it's because of their schedules. I wonder if they've ever had a close relationship. 

Also, the Bates family posted a birthday message to Lawson. Oh my word how much Judson resembles Lawson as a child.

lookalikes.png

It looks like Trace has given Lawson a run for his money on these solo glam shots.

Btw, I am pretty sure Trace is defrauding us at this point. I can't tell if he's mackin', packin' or little bit of both. But I know those pants are not modest in any sense of the word.:562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

20180729_144025.png

It sucks that his sisters can’t pose as #hawaiansurfinggirls. :( In the real world a guy his age could do this and he would normal be enough, a bit douchey still, but enough young people do it. Whatever.

In a way it looks like a lot of them (male and female)  are running away from that house. Just it has to be an approved way.

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

.....okay Lawson 

716BF2E9-B763-4E85-B808-D95C2692F925.jpeg

What a way to put a target on your own back, Lawson. This is foolish. I thought he was aspiring to be a country singer? Being petty is not going to help.

Damn, Lawson's getting pretty bold for a Z-Lister. He and his Double Tin selling albums need to have a seat, especially considering he can't even sell out a concert that isn't free or for charity. He should unclench and take Eric Church's advice.

I LOVE the Dixie Chicks, heck I even traveled to another country to see them live. Lawson, you are - once again - full of shit. 

What's his beef? It can't be females touring right? Since he sings with Emily from the Voice? Not super familiar with the Dixie Chicks! Would he like Eric Church if he wasn't touring with them? He drinks and smokes!

Arent the Dicie chicks really liberal? I remember a lot of stuff with them criticizing George W. They are outspoken and gave different opinions than most country music stars/fans so they get a lot of hate 

I believe the Dixie Chicks  or Eric Church's response to Lawson's post would be:

Lawson Who?

On 7/29/2018 at 2:46 PM, TatiFish9 said:

Btw, I am pretty sure Trace is defrauding us at this point. I can't tell if he's mackin', packin' or little bit of both. But I know those pants are not modest in any sense of the word.:562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

He is definitely douchin'

Maybe we should rename this thread and use it for all the single older boys. I dont think there is enought info of them anyway to justify having 3 separate threads at least until they start courting.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:41 PM, VBOY9977 said:

.....okay Lawson 

716BF2E9-B763-4E85-B808-D95C2692F925.jpeg

If you look at the replies to it on Twitter, it is very telling that 3/4 of the leghumpers replying don't actually know why Lawson doesn't like the Dixie Chicks.  They are confused. That's how little they know their world...

I see there is confusion here too. The Dixie Chicks insulted George W Bush in a concert in the UK and opposed the Afghan war.  They had death threats and people boycotting them after.  

6 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

They're allowed to be shirtless??

They are guys! Of course they are allowed to wear normal swim clothes and be shirtless! Gil and Kelly's modesty standards only apply to women. 

17 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

What's his beef? It can't be females touring right?

The Dixie Chicks are women who dared to criticize a republican war/republican president and wouldn't back down. Of course Lawson doesn't like them. I get the impression Lawson likes women who will just look pretty while always agreeing with him. 

7 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

They're allowed to be shirtless??

"Modest is Hottest" only applies to girls, silly.

I can't believe that Gil and Kelli never look at these pics and think that their boys are preening and posing a bit too much for comfort.  Perhaps they tell themselves it will help the boys find helpmeets.

8 hours ago, formergothardite said:

They are guys! Of course they are allowed to wear normal swim clothes and be shirtless! Gil and Kelly's modesty standards only apply to women. 

The Dixie Chicks are women who dared to criticize a republican war/republican president and wouldn't back down. Of course Lawson doesn't like them. I get the impression Lawson likes women who will just look pretty while always agreeing with him. 

And that’s why I hope Lawson doesn’t get married for a long time. Along with Nathan. 

The Dixie Chicks thing happened over 15 years ago and there is no way Lawson was aware of it in his little bubble. Also, it's pretty laughable with our current politics that a group was shunned for saying they were ashamed to be from the same state as the president. I mean, I remember thinking it was stupid at the time and I was only in middle school!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived